Psychic development questions

I forgot to mention that the Attunement card can help develop your energy sensitivity and abilities as well.

3 Likes

Thank you so much @uial @This_Boy_Here and @skyhigh @O.O I can’t stress enough how grateful I am for all of your insightful inputs :slight_smile:

It sounds like I’m going to be listening to multiple playlists through out the day with pranic swirls pranayama training and the jing audio inbetween them all, as well as activating dream cards energy expansion, chakra stimulation as often as I can and aura cleansing once a day As well as the attunement card. I’ll also be burning bay leafs through out the day

In the morning I’ll be meditating listening to the 3rd eye and crown chakra audio with the dreamscape card active

Shortly after I’ll listen to the Higher self connection 4 times before i listen to crystal kingdom 2 album for the first round of the day

Then I’ll listen to
The schumman resonance
Moldavite
Quasi crystal

Then listen to the ancient arts album once

Then I’ll listen to the crystal kingdom 2 album once again

Before bed I’ll listen to
Superhuman Genius
Nerve Growth Factor
Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity
BDNF

And during sleep I’ll listen to

Shen yang
Heal those around you
Animal telepathy
Pietersite
And a round of jjing Pranic swirls and pranayama training half way through to keep my energy up

I’ll be reading all of the articles you all mentioned later tonight/finish reading them tomorrow :slight_smile:

Once again thank you all so much for all of your help I can’t thank you all enough! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Sounds like more things on the shopping list lol I’ll be buying Knowledge of the Higher Worlds and Its Attainment, and it seems in both links you posted it was the same book, not sure if that’s right, I’ll be reading it sometime soon though, and the monatomic gold sounds really interesting but I’ll have to wait to buy it :)

2 Likes

No worries, glad to help. This is a great discussion thread full of insights from everyone. Good luck man! :slightly_smiling_face:

I just recalled that the Attunement card may increase your receptivity to mandalas and the morphic field audios and items as well. I’ve experienced this and recall reading a few comments about that.

5 Likes

For the love of the almighty… (post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

@anon71742144 Haha… :rofl: What’s funny is that the other psychic development thread you’re referring to was originally created from ‘thread hijacking’ posts that were split off from the ‘Topic about Animals’ thread.

5 Likes

For the love of the almighty… (post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes

Okay sounds good, they’ll be on my shopping list :slight_smile:

I’ll have to wait to buy the lucid dream audio since I just bought epsilon. would you still recommend I add the YouTube version to my PM playlist? I can put it 4, 1 every 2 hours. And damn nothing on Robert Bruce’s site is free haha i will have to see how to prioritize my spending on all of this lol

5 Likes

Okay, I actually used the lucid dreaming card before falling asleep yesterday, no lucid dream but a lot of interesting dreams for sure! do you know if we can use multiple cards at once? Like attunement lucid dream energy expansion and chakra growth?

2 Likes

Okay thanks for the advise man!

1 Like

Wow. I’ve been going through your post and it seems like you know a lot.

3 Likes