Psychic development questions

Hello every one, I’ve been trying to develop my psychic abilities for a little while now. I’m listening to pietersite, animal telepathy, and Shen yang audio over night

My questions are;

1: Are there any other audios I should take into consideration? Auzurite maybe? I have all of chakras from gum road but I’ve been mainly using the crown and third eye one though while burning bay leaves and every now and then listening to all of the chakras. I do this in the day time.

2: I’ve read dreams card system can help, the energy expansion one specifically, are there any more that help as well? I’m mainly confused as to the life Time of the fields on the cards, do they last all day or only a certain amount of time?

3: Any tips help, im really sold on the idea of developing psychic abilities. My mind is definitely set on it lol. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Meditation definitely helps. It helped me greatly with some of my psychic abilities, amongst many other things.

5 Likes

I’m going to try to start meditating for 30 minutes upon rising and 30 minutes before sleep now :slight_smile: I’ve been listening to mindfulness a lot recently as well, what do you recommend listening to while meditating? Or will the third eye and crown chakra be just fine?

3 Likes

Ummmmm….Yeah, I love meditating to that one…But I usually focus on my root chakra because I feel like it’s almost perfectly grown, but not yet aligned with my other ones. But yes. that would be great for your purpose…

3 Likes

If you have a hard time at first with all the thoughts, just now that with constant meditation, them thoughts well quickly come to a cease…But I can see you’re the dedicated type, so just keep at it. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You can listen to this for energy sensitivity/manipulation and psychic development. It’s easy to use and you can use it on yourself or others:

I also use this daily for strengthening my psychic abilities and link to HS.

There is more info here which you may find useful from Dale Power, Sapien’s teacher:

8 Likes

Yessir thank you brother, will do! It’s a process lol

Yeah quite the hard headed type haha once I got something in my head there’s no stopping me. Thanks again for the advice man

2 Likes

That’s really interesting I didn’t know the heal those around field you worked as well, I thought you had to focus on some one for it to do any thing. So would it work like the animal telepathy video and create Nerve clusters to create the ability to eventually do it with out the need for listening to the audio?

And would you recommend adding it to my PM playlist and have it played all night with pietersite telepathy and Shen yang?

Also I forgot to mention I’m listening to the higher self connection field as well :slight_smile: wish I could listen to it more

2 Likes

You can try listening to Superhuman Genius, Nerve Growth Factor, Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity and BDNF before the other audios (or before practising any abilities you’re trying to develop) to help build the new connections in your brain.

Many of the Crystal Kingdom 2 audios may also help development of psychic abilities. Many connect with the third eye, crown or transpersonal chakras. Blue Celestite, Herkimer Diamond and Selenite stimulate the higher chakras but the entire album is great for development.

Schumann Resonance, Moldavite Energy and Quasi Crystal might help as well.

Most cards only last 15 to 20 minutes but you can simply activate them again. Attunement, Chakra Stimulation, Aura Purification and Dreamscape (for meditation and reaching deeper brain states) can help with various aspects of development as well.

The Increase Psychic Functioning tag on Teespring was made for developing psychic abilities. :slightly_smiling_face:

You might also try the entire Ancient Arts album in addition to Shen Yang and the new Energy Blockage Removal for energy body development, as developing the entire energy body is important for developing energy sensitivity and abilities.

The Energetic Addendum Est sigils for jing, chi and shen are convenient as well.

Perhaps some form of grounding and auric cleansing regularly as well to clear your system of energetic clutter and blockages. (Aura Purification card, Chakra Cleansing sigil, Automated Grounding, Auric Cleanse, Selenite, Vibration of Creation, Vibration of Divine Love, The Energetic Salt Cleanse or other audios)

Edit: What you’re doing is a very good foundation already! :slightly_smiling_face:

21 Likes

There is a Higher Self mandala image on Sapien’s Instagram that you can use without the need to listen to the audio as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

No problem! :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve used that video to heal my prickly heat infections on my back and positive results came in just 2 days. Yes, you can listen to this passively without thinking of anyone and it will develop your energy sensitivity but just monitor that it will not drain your energy like what I experienced.

The psychic card system is also effective for me, you have to use one card daily to entrain your system and I noticed, it becomes stronger (like energy expansion card) in over a month or so. Sapien stresses you will not need the Attunement card anymore as you regularly use the cards over time. All you do is to think of a psychic card you want and it will automatically activate.

4 Likes

Dang, if I may ask how can one think of nothing (de-activating thoughts temporarily) for as long as one wants to? I’m trying out different ways since this is beneficial for psychic development, meditation practices, etc.

1 Like

Let me show you. I’m going to copy and paste my 2 post from the other thread…

The way I meditate is simple, but it’s powerful and had changed my life. When I had first started, this is what I did.

Find you a quiet and comfy spot to meditate in…I’d make sure I had earplugs in to block out the noise…I’d sit in indian style(just make sure your body position is upright, but relaxed)…I’d have my palms in an open position facing up…I’d close my eyes and take a nice slow long breath(the sound of the breath will be amplified with the earplugs in) and would just focus solely on the “in”…hold the breath for about 3 seconds, and let out a nice slow breath as well on the “out”, focusing slowly on the breath as well…I’d blip out the thoughts as they come. (Some people say you shouldn’t do this, and you should let the thoughts flow in and out of your mind without judging them, but I didn’t do that…I just blanked them out, and it worked great for me)

Another trick I’d used when my mind wasn’t that strong yet was, take the same nice slow breaths that I had described up top, but instead, count 1-2-3-4, hold 1-2-3. and let out a 1-2-3-4 count breath(silently in your head)…this will give you something to focus on to make things easier to help you get into the groove…Don’t get discouraged btw with all the thoughts that come…I had a million thoughts when I’d first started and I was only able to do 2 minutes of it. But within two weeks, I was already up to an hour with zero thoughts but my breaths…it’s hard for most people at the start, but if you’re consistent, it will soon get pretty easy…and you’ll fall in love with the benefits, including being more susceptible to the frequencies, growing your chakras, achieving total equilibrium, amongst other wonderful things. I hope this helps!

7 Likes

But now, I can meditate with my eyes opened too. I meditate also by solely focusing on my footsteps when I walk. I sometimes like to just focus on my heartbeats and counting each one in my mind…there are many ways to meditate, and they all have the same result…But my favorite way is to close my eyes and just relax and let the breaths come in easily, and flow out easily…focusing on each breath, or heartbeat at a time…

3 Likes

Wow that’s a lot of insight!

So would you recommend I make a playlist with all of these to listen to right before bed for my main psychic development playlist?

Awesome! Is it okay to just listen to the entire album once or twice in a row or should I focus more on the 3 that you suggested? Because it sounds like I’m going to be listening to fields all day haha

I think I’m going to be listening to moldavite quasi and the Schumann resonance back to back for an hour some time in the day

Okay sounds good, can I activate multiple cards at once? And can I listen to fields while having active cards near me?

Definitely buying this tag but I’ll have to wait for now :slight_smile:

Do you think I should add the entire album in my PM playlist or reserve Shen yang for my pm playlist and listen to the entire album in the day time?

Ohh, Are these on sapiens instagram? can I place multiple sigils on an item? And what about placing a sigil on an item that’s always in contact with another item that already has a different sigil? I already have one on my phone case but id like to add that sigil on my phone, would the fields clash?

Okay Ill be doing a cleansing about once a week, or should I cleanse more often?

Forgot I already had that screen shot as my wallpaper for my phone lol

Really sorry about all these questions man, but you hit me with a lot of knowledge so that just made my questions surface haha

3 Likes

Also I’m going to be listening to jing, pranic swirls, and pranayama training regularly to charge up my energy for all of these fields

2 Likes

I didn’t know you could use it on yourself lol yeah I’m definitely going to add it to my PM playlist then
:slight_smile:

Oh okay, It sounds like the cards will be a staple in my psychic development, thanks a lot for the advice brother!

1 Like

That could work well. You can also play them once in the morning or before practising anything new during the day, as you can build upon the new ways that you will naturally begin to use your brain during the day.

You can do either, whichever you most prefer. :slightly_smiling_face:

I often listen to the entire album every few days as it has a great mix of different crystal energies, but sometimes I listen to individual crystal audios when I’ve got less time, or if I feel inclined to listen to specific crystal energies.

I think either would be fine. You could listen at least once in the day and once at night to balance the energy development. Perhaps listen to the entire album at least two or three times per day.

They are on Sapien’s Patreon. They work by drawing or tracing the sigil and aren’t placed onto an item, more similar to the Dreamweaver cards, which also have sigils at the bottom of the card.

That’s fine. Sometimes it’s helpful to cleanse your energy body/aura more often or before practising something new. The Aura Purification Dreamweaver card and Chakra Cleansing sigil are fairly convenient to use every day.

No worries. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like