Psychic Development

I am still struggling with lucid dreaming and fully controlling it, that’s pretty much the main reason I wanna lucid dream.

I can talk with entities, and while the new ego dissolution helps with better communication, as soon as an entity talks about things that don’t align with what you believe is right the mind starts sabotaging the connection.

It’s a pain, and I don’t have experience with lucid dreaming as Philip does, I think it’s certainly possible.

It’s why im desperately waiting for Dream to remake the lucid dreaming one, because my “ego” knows why I wanna lucid dream, and pretty much blocks me from even attempting the “W.I.L.D” technique or any other tbh.

7 Likes

Thanks for the reply. Well I’ll just try it out and see how it goes. I feel that I get the information in my subconscious mind but like roku said the interpretation is the issue. My body (ego) literally starts shaking because of it lol. Sometimes this can get pretty wild and getting a clear message is a harder. I do find myelf thinking and doing things differently intuitively but I have the feeling that there is so much more knowledge that I could acess if I just get the message clearer.

5 Likes

Another tip is that audios work better than mandalas, but the mandalas work after any audio without shifting your focus.

What I’ve been doing is I printed the higher self mandala from instagram twice, then I play the ego dissolution in the morning and hold the two printed mandalas in my hands for a while (for some reason they work EXTREMELY well when you hold them in your hands) and for the rest of the day I don’t listen to other audios and focus on the mandala while my ego is temporary dissolved.

Just a tip.

13 Likes

It’s possible to do both, and at times it will help you tap into your subconscious or intuitions more clearly.

One can learn to distinguish the accuracy of the experience and one’s interpretations, or perhaps ask your higher self about your interpretation of the events when awake.

If you’re talking with your higher self in the lucid dream, you will be able to ask it easily about the communication you had within the dream after you’ve awoken as well.

If you have difficulty asking your higher self about your lucid dreams, Higher Self Connection and the Higher Self mandala can help.

It’s also possible to astral project whilst lucid dreaming to do what you’re interested in, though that can be more difficult to learn. The Schuman Resonance might help with that as it can help induce astral travelling.

11 Likes

That’s really cool thanks for the info. Do you also have experience in self development while lucid dreaming? For example trying new things out or stimulating the energy body. If I work on my chakras in my dream then it should also carry over to my waking state I guess.

3 Likes

Yes, over the years, I’ve experimented with many aspects of self development or spiritual development while lucid dreaming.

I think that it’s possible to carry any practise, skill or goal you wish to accomplish into sleep.

The extent to which the efficacy of the practise is carried into your waking time is interconnected with the extent of your grasp of the subconscious, intuition and awareness in your sleep.

For example, if you’d like to learn a new skill: Tapping into the concepts underlying it, accessing the concepts within your subconscious, intuition and awareness that are tied to that.

Practising grasping those concepts in dream form, understanding and changing them as you would the deeper layers of your mind, is far more effective than only reproducing the act of practising the skill ‘physically’ in a dream.

Combining both together is much more effective, and carries anything you might wish to develop into your waking life better, in my experience.

I’ve found the mind and subconscious work easily with conceptual thinking within dream states, even lucid dreams, so it can help to learn to grasp the interwoven concepts within what you’d like to develop in both waking and dream states.

This applies to things which might be considered energy or spiritual development as well. At times it can apply even more so, in my experience, as the interwoven concepts and underlying essence can be easier to access.

I think that working with one’s conceptual mind and the deeper layers of it in dreams can be of value, no matter what one’s goals and path might be. Even if one’s goals are not ‘spiritual practise’, one can still develop more flexibility and wisdom through doing so.

Working with dreams for development is an important aspect of many traditions, so I think it can be done skillfully to carry most any practise, skill or goal we experience in waking into sleep.

As @Maoshan_Wanderer wrote in another thread:

Here is one flexibility practise from an article about dream yoga:

With dream yoga, instead of using your mind as an entertainment center, you turn it into a laboratory. You experiment with dream meditations and study your mind using the medium of dreams. For example, one dream yoga practice is to change the objects in your dream. You can turn a dream table into a flower or transform your boat into a car. You can also add or subtract things in your dreams, or shift their size: expand a home into a mansion and then shrink it down into a dollhouse. Why would you want to do this? Tenzin Wangyal says:

Just as dream objects can be transformed in dreams, so emotional states and conceptual limitations can be transformed in waking life. With experience of the dreamy and malleable nature of experience, we can transform depression into happiness, fear into courage, anger into love, hopelessness into faith, distraction into presence. … Challenge the boundaries that constrict you. The purpose of these practices is to integrate lucidity and flexibility with every moment of life and to let go of the heavily conditioned way we have of ordering reality, of making meaning, of being trapped in delusion.

13 Likes

Listened to auric cleanse twice and felt quite fatigued with a numbing sensation on the top of my head.

1 Like

Can someone provide the article “Telepathy and Empathy:Getting Started” by Dale Power.

3 Likes

Here is a link to the article: Telepathy and Empathy: Starting Points

6 Likes

Last night as I was drifting off to sleep I felt this strange presence. I woke up and saw this shadow figure running from my room. It was trying to fck with me or something. Strange enough I had this vision right before I woke that there might be an entity in my house or attached to me (slowing my results from fields, negativity, ect) and I should get the entity frequency on Gumroad. I played it a few times and the exorcism v2 before I went back to bed and literally felt shit shifting in my body and mood lol. I’m going to keep it up playing a couple times a day. How long does it usually take to banish those fckers? Lol. I might just listen to it daily to keep them away.

Edit: I also have Dreams shielding pendant. I’m guessing I might have had an entity beforehand and it wasn’t affecting it until I took further steps.

6 Likes

Haha, relax bro.
Shadow beings are cunts, they often caused me to cry in terror when I was like 7-8, would get a visit from them almost every night for a few months then it stopped.

Now whenever I astral project I actually go look for them and torture them.

Some say they are “dark elementals”, but I don’t believe that, for me they fit into the category of parasitic beings.

Another unknown trick is that there is no entity and its your ego.

When I was about to play ego dissolution, my ego out of nowhere projected this face in the room, I was meditating so eyes closed and saw these images of bloody creatures in my room about to attack me. Right when I was about to press stop on ego dissolution my higher self chimed in ;

“It’s not real you fool, it is the ego creating enemies, to shift your attention to the external so you stop playing that audio, do not press pause”.

10 Likes

which video are you talkong about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppyJg9AqLdE

4 Likes

I wonder if a V2 for this will ever be released to the public. I think it would be pretty dope. Sounds like the audio counterpart to the IPF tag

The page is deleted. What was there?

1. What can we find?
    There is nothing that does not have its astral counterpart; even the planet Earth has its counterpart in the astral world…

In the astral world we find the souls of the dead, the deceased, those who have already left their corporeal covering.

There we can find the devas of nature. In the astral world we can invoke the creator gods of the universe and they will come to our call. In the astral world there are many temples of mysteries; the masters of the universal White Fraternity meet in them. However its always recommended to be in higher planes when interacting if possible or otherwise bring your physical body via Jinn Sciences.

1. Is it a separate world or universe?
    Theosophists call it “kamaloka." 7 regions.

In the astral world we find two perfectly defined sections: we could call the first “superior astral” and the other (as the Hindus say) the "inferior kamaloka.”

5 Likes

In regards to the theta audio, why does it have this weird singing in it, why can’t it just be the frequency?

1 Like

hey man! @anon28389016 isn’t on the forums any more…

But what id recommend is creating a few servitors specifically for protection… Tell them to automatically sense when theres a presence around you and to engorge you with some of the following fields you can play regularly for yourself as well

Exorcism Rites
The De-Inhabitor
Negative entity/bad spirit/demonic removal
Repel negativity
Etheric cords
The bushman medicine
The essence of mantras

Regular cleansing with deep aura cleanse as well and the salt cleanse

Maybe carry the St. Michael mandala and ask for protection as well

I would also listen to the vibration and soul restoration series as well, it’s harder for an entity to influence you when you’re high vibed… And soul restoration cuts cords and replenishes and restores your energy centers

Also when the Sapien shop is open again, make sure to invest in the shielding tag!

Best of luck brother!

5 Likes

Hey man if i knew, I’d tell you! Maybe some one else can give you their input :slight_smile:

The NOW is great secret to achieve psychic effects. Any field that can make you overcome the past and the future thinking pattern. Will make the psychic self in you in faster pace.

For ex. Mindfulness…

1 Like