Psychic Development

Do you also pick up on people’s emotions and thoughts after using it ?

4 Likes

Im using the Third eye one and I can see peoples auras, most people are infected with parasites its so sad…Not sure I wanna read their minds lol.

9 Likes

Any idea how to get rid of said parasites?

2 Likes

Auric cleansing and mindfulness. They feed off negative and sexual energy. They will also create situations that will piss you off so they can feed.

Or you can create attack servitors that will go and hunt parasites in the area and devour them. But thats like starting a war so its best to train in psychic combat first.

23 Likes

Do have any recommended audios for the auric cleansing and mindfulness?

Also, you mention it is best to train in psychic combat first. How does one train this?

1 Like

Auric cleanse
Use it daily, before bed.

As for mindfulness, what I meant was not being overreactive to negative things, being calmer etc.

If you want to take it to the next level, you can try This , if you feel too “monk” like after this, use the childlike wonder and stop listening.

Remember that most “sexual” and “negative” thoughts are not from yourself, primal lust and agression is fine, its natural, but the only tip I can give you is clean your aura and meditate, connect with yourself and learn to recognize the source of things, you’ll be shocked to see most thoughts are from external influences.

As for psychic combat, wait for the new course by Sapien, it might help with teaching you.

18 Likes

Have you scanned her aura ? It could be that some entity has attached itself to your gf and is sending you those thoughts.

Im telling you man like 90% of people have so many parasites attached to them, not to mention the constant energy exchanges in cities etc.

This might sound weird but listen to the exorcism audio, then try to grasp the concept behind it, and send that concept mentally to your gf.

I tried it once on a drunk person and he froze for a few mins, then looked at me confused as fk and walked away lol.

13 Likes

I can’t see auras for now, I just assumed selfishness is the basic setting for most people untill they learn to see beyond themselves

2 Likes

Do you have some kind of tips to see auras ? It’s the first thing I tried to do and I still can’t. I can feel my chakras, do telepathy, lucid dream, Remote Influence, low level remote viewing, some healing and more. For all the other things I’ve seen progress and adapted my practice along the way. When I try to see auras I just strain my eyes and leave with a “maybe I see a little transparent/glow around my fingers or other people”, I’m not even sure. Lol, since you told me that I’ve spent 1h trying to see the aura around my fingers.
Edit: I’m sure I can feel it though, when I slowly bring my finger or hand together. Just before they touch I can feel “movement”, I tried to create an energy bal between my palm. I can feel it (I think).

2 Likes

I’m interested to read @Samurai’s answer also.

It sounds like you can feel the energy there somewhat already. It can help to develop your third eye and crown chakras more and use the Shen Energy audio.

When you try to see, it can help to relax the area of your head with the higher two chakras so that it feels kind of open and receptive to energies. You can try what you’re doing with your bringing your hands together and moving them apart but while meditating and relaxing, maybe half-closing your eyes.

In my personal experience, straining eyes physically correlates to using the wrong type of “seeing” (sort of like focusing on the wrong plane of existence) and can tense the areas around the top two chakras you’d want to relax.

You can try working with Dream’s Energy Expansion card and Attunement card in the cards system too. Energy Expansion grows your energy sensing abilities and nervous system and should help.

11 Likes

Thanks, I already used all the fields you recommended over a long period of time. Now, I can feel the energy pretty well. It’s just the seeing.

Interesting, because when I sort of “look without looking”/“relax my eyes” (I don’t know the word) I kinda feel progress.

I know what you mean, I stay receptive, I can feel it moving, I know it’s there
Lol, if someone is doing everything right and is not seeing results, then he is probably doing everything wrong.

2 Likes

You’re welcome. Ah, I see. It could be because it’s a different kind of “seeing” than the usual kind of physical sight most people are accustomed to, so perhaps it’s not what you’d expect when trying to see.

That sounds like the right direction! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

yeah, I think I’m cercling it, I just can’t land on it. I think I have the wrong expectations.
About the glowing/transparent thin layer, did you go through that stage or am I on the wrong path ?

1 Like

Haha, you’re not necessarily doing everything wrong. :grinning: Something is probably just not connected quite right yet. I had trouble seeing auras before too because I wasn’t sure what to expect, and it was one of the things that I developed a little later but I’m not sure how the ability opened up.

It sounds like you’re seeing some energy! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Can you astral travel and do you have some tips ? (many questions I know, but I’ve never had anyone to answer before)
When I try to do it, I focus on my energy body and I try to raise my energy body’s (Eb) torso to move out of my physical body (Pb). Before Psimindset shared his remote viewing techniques I thought remote viewing was walking around in that Eb and looking aroung like you do with your physical eye. Anyway, I use a similar technique to lucid dream, I hold on to that energetic envelope while my body fall asleep and then I just move into the dream. It seems logical to proceed that way for astral travel too.
Edit: I try to be very precise, I know it’s a lot to read everytime I post, but I think the mental framework is more important than the knowledge itself. If you get the reasoning you don’t need to remember the answer and you can guess the next step.

2 Likes

I can, but I’m not sure whether I have helpful tips. It’s not something I’ve ever really thought about carefully, but that does sound like a logical way to proceed, or possibly you could follow the concept and feeling of having an OOBE. It’s somewhat unconscious for me, and I’ve been energy sensitive with abilities my whole life, so I have difficulty separating my energy/etheric body from my physical body when describing these things. It feels a little more to me like aspects of lucid dreaming that could be described as an OOBE.

@Jonno differentiates OOBEs from lucid dreaming in the astral travel thread, so perhaps it would be helpful to distinguish the precise potential differences between the two?

Sorry I may not be of much help. The main difficulties I have with abilities are usually in identifying a particular ability more consciously. Usually I find an ability is something I’m already doing unconsciously to some degree, that I just don’t notice in the same way as conscious physical efforts. So I probably have less clarity in describing the mechanics of them than someone who has had to work to practise and clarify techniques to get them to work well. I actually learn quite a lot from the clarity in everyone’s conversations in this regard, and would like to learn more myself.

Edit: When I do it, I don’t really notice any movement of raising my energy body to move out of my physical body. It’s more like choosing what perspective to look from or where to be in a way that’s not localised to the physical body’s location, but that could just be because I’m not distinguishing the energy body and physical body very well.

If there is any transition, it feels very subtle to me. It can feel unsubtle if I push it to happen more forcefully, but I don’t really feel the transition as an experience of the energy body moving out of the physical body. It’s a different sort of transition without a need to move “out of” anyplace, because it doesn’t feel like there was necessarily an “inside of” to begin with.

Often it feels like I just begin floating or travelling to places which are outside of and apart from my physical body, but it’s not really as if I had to move my energy body out of anything physical first in order to begin. Just moving around in a different way is enough. There’s a slightly different energy vibration, and there are elements similar to the way that the Schumann Resonance field makes me feel.

I had the same confusion when I first encountered the concept. It was very helpful to read Psimindset’s coversation with you. :smile:

That’s great! I like the precision. It’s very clarifying to read your posts, and I learn a lot from them. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

There’s a difference between seeing auras and “scanning” auras. Perhaps there was a misunderstanding.

I can see auras too if I want, but that’s a living nightmare and would NOT recommend it, cuz you’re not just gonna see auras, you’ll see much more.

As for how, trance is your friend. If you have the theta audio, use it daily. The more you listen, the stronger theta waves you’ll have, and the longer you can remain conscious.

When you can maintain awareness in deep theta states for at least 5 mins, start using pietersite energy from Dreamseeds, it will connect you to the etheric realms, making it much easier to see the etheric world.

At first try to “see” trough closed eyes, to stimulate the third eye. After a while, while being in theta and having used pietersite, you’ll be able to see into the etheric with your eyes open.

14 Likes

I had a few lucid dreaming and OOB experiences but nearly not enough to claim myself an expert on it. However, I have been studying them alot and what I have observed is that it is very difficult to differentiate any boundaries beyond our physical reality (Which is actually just a core-feature of other non-physical realities) However, as a general rule of thumb I’d argue that lucid dreams are more personal/psychological in nature and more moldable, while OOBEs seem like objective experiences (if not too influenced by the person’s filters). You could also say there are more consistent rules in OOBEs like you end up in places your frequency carries you just like we are bound to earth by gravity.
But still, boundaries are pretty fluid and OOBEs can turn into (lucid) dreams and vice versa

3 Likes

Thanks, I can maintain awarenes in all the brainwave for as long as I want. I tried to walk around town while listening to the deeper brainwave for no clear reason. It took a lot of focus, now I think it’s going to bear fruit

Is it different from directly stimulating my 3rd eye ? I can feel my third eye “spinning”(I think it’s normal I’ve never heard anybody saying it, the others too) if I bring my awareness to it.
Sounds like you know your stuff, I’ll try it today.
Thanks you very much!

1 Like

I’ll try the schumann resonance too :+1:

1 Like