Psychic Empathy - Private Project

This project is the first and probably only one that I will have done. I’m very grateful to Captain Nemo and my group members for making this possible.

–To me, empathy is the soul of spirituality. So, in many ways, it is a dream come true that I’ll be able to explore it in as many dimensions as the imagination permits.

The project had transformed a bit since it got started. There was some back and forth with the presentation of ideas and then blending everything together, shifting perspective and then blending things again.

The end result was a noded servitor (Mandala and Audio) that would develop empathy and also serve as a teacher for different psychic abilities. There were also a few different functions for influencing the NFT owner’s energy body/state.

Since Empathy itself was a focus and learning different psychic abilities was an important feature to have, I decided that the servitor should be able to use a teaching method that I encountered when looking into a form of Shaivism. I don’t know what the original term would be, but it was called “entanglement” when it was described to westerners. It would basically involve making an empathic connection to someone who had developed siddhis and then receiving an imprint of the siddhi so it could be internalized and made your own.

It seemed like a natural outgrowth for the a project that would develop empathy. Empathy will be developed as a skill unto itself, and it will (in turn) enable the NFT owner to work with the servitor to learn more psychic abilities. So, in a sense, it forms a complete system for expanding and growing psychic capabilities and the servitor should grow with the NFT owner so that both can improve over time with no necessary limits.

Details

NFT Submission Form Details

Psychic Empathy

Purpose: An NFT that is able to strengthen psychic empathy in all aspects (no necessary limits unless the user wants to impose them), facilitate the development of different abilities/sensitivities (this is basically as extensive as the user wants as well), and provide a basic toolset so that the NFT owner can navigate the changes with some level of grace. It should greatly extend the range of things that the NFT owner is able to feel/sense and understand.

Idea: A Smart Noded Servitor (Mandala+Audio) that will work with the NFT owner in order to develop a range of different psychic abilities (depending on the owner’s interest–even ones unrelated to empathy such as psychokinesis or astral projection). Empathy is the core skill that it will build and the magnitude of empathy will serve as a gateway ability if other skills are to be significantly developed (this is to safeguard against the abuse of psychic powers, since strong empathy would make abuse less likely).

It will continuously expand its knowledge-base in every direction (anywhere in the cosmos(all dimensions and timelines)–past, present, or future) in order to fulfill its purpose. This will include, but won’t be limited to: psychic abilities, siddhis, psychology, and physiology (physical, energetic, etc.), medical and spiritual traditions. And this information will be used to further enhance and extend the development of empathy and other psychic abilities.
–The servitor should be able to adjust the intensity of different features according to specifications the NFT owner establishes.
–The project itself should not overwhelm/overload the NFT owner, but it won’t (on its own) prevent overwhelm/overload from occurring if strong stimuli are present; the third field gives tools for managing situations like that–and they could be automated

Main Field 1: Increased Empathic Functioning
–A steady push towards maximizing empathy (viz. empathic sensitivity and mirroring) in all forms and aspects (physical, emotional, mental/psychological—capable of being oriented towards any subject, and able to encompass/mirror any range of attributes and personalities*), but with a high level of mental stillness and control (similar to the emotional mastering protocol) making this a permanent state/ability–[This field should be smart so it avoids overwhelm, and each function (or all of them) could be turned off per user request -default state is on.]

-Subfield 1: Physical support of the process:
-Negentropic Growth/Development/Refinement of physical structures in order to advance and support the development of emotional sensitivity/awareness, empathy and empathic mirroring (primarily) and other psychic abilities (secondarily). This is potentially full-body and includes but is not limited to the nervous system (central neural/limbic, peripheral neural/visceral/the heart/gut, and sensory faculties). Also, enhanced sensory processing (all senses).

-Subfield 2: Energetic Support of the Process:
-Negentropic Growth/Development/Refinement of energetic structures and qualities in order to advance and support the development of energy sensitivity, empathy and empathic mirroring (primarily) and other psychic abilities (secondarily). This is all-encompassing and includes (but is not limited to): the chakra system, the meridian system, the koshas, the layers of the aura, the elemental qualities of each layer, etc.

-Subfield 3: Personalizing Big Energy Dynamics:
-Negentropic integration of transpersonal energies related to emotion, empathy, and psychic ability. This would provide an ongoing connection to a specific energy and the blending of that energy into the NFT owner’s energy body/aura. Examples include: The Collective Consciousness in a specific area, the archetype of the High Priestess, the Astrological Water Signs (Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces), The Higher Self, Gaia, etc. The specific energy that is tuned-in to can be specified/changed depending on the NFT owner’s chosen interests. [Default set to the positive aspects of Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces energy]

Main Field 2: Psychic Personal Trainer -
This is one of the crowning functions of the servitor and its mechanism similar to one that is found in some sects of Shaivism.
For a western audience, it has been referred to as entanglement. Originally, it would involve making an energetic/empathic/telepathic connection to someone who had developed psychic powers and then receiving a morphic imprint of the psychic power in order to learn it and internalize it for yourself.
For this servitor, the function could be activated upon request or engaged directly through an empathic/telepathic connection.The purpose is to develop and refine permanent psychic abilities in the NFT owner.

-Subfield 1: Morphic Library:
-An extensive core library: composed of the morphic information about all psychic abilities, their use/expression, and how to safely develop them in the NFT owner (and any relevant supporting information). The library itself has unlimited extensibility and it includes but it not limited to:
All Variations of Empathic Ability, Extrasensory Perception, Clairsentience, Clairvoyance, Aura Vision, Clauraudience, Telepathy, Claircognizance, Clairalience, Clairgustance, Clairtangency/Psychic Touch/Psychometry, Precognition/Premonition, Retrocognition, Psychokinesis, Astral Projection, Dermo-optical perception, Synesthesia, Hyperphantasia, Hyperesthesia, Telesthesia/Remote Viewing, Altered States of Consciousness, Meditative States, Mediumship, internal aspects of kungfu/martial arts, internal aspects of energy arts, internal aspects of yangsheng/kayakalpa, Biokinesis, -basically any type of ability that could be expressed or activated psychically.

-Subfield 2: Learning enhancement 1.0:
-The smart removal of subconscious or energetic blocks/resistance to the development and integration of psychic abilities.

-Subfield 3: Learning enhancement 2.0:
-The ability to provide an energy which makes the NFT owner’s body/energy more pliable and able to adapt to the abilities that are being explored and learned. This field could work with the first Main Field to help coordinate different levels of body/energy changes. It can work with every ability listed above and any ability servitor has learned about.

Main Field 3: Support and Safety for the exploration of psychic empathy
-Help with integrating different sensitivities/abilities and developing intuitive knowledge of the abilities and their applications. Also a safeguard against unwanted attention from different entities if extrasensory perception becomes well developed.

Subfield 1: Enhanced conceptual realizations:
-This is another way that the information in the servitor’s database can be used. Different pieces of information can be made accessible to the mind of the NFT owner to help them develop intuitive understandings of what they are experiencing with empathy and different psychic abilities.

Subfield 2: Noise Control:
-A shield against energetic and emotional noise that can be activated by intent or with the command “SHIELD ON”; deactivated with “SHIELD OFF”. Alternatively, volume control (the ability to reduce the intensity of things felt in the energy/emotions); activated by intent or the command “REDUCE” (a magnitude or percent reduction could be given). --These could be automated by the servitor

Subfield 3: Cleaning and Clearing:
-The ability to transmute unwanted emotional energies into a clean form of energy as well as the ability to clear information/forms that have been empathically imprinted on the NFT owner. Can be activated via intent or the command “CLEAR”. -This could be automated by the servitor

59 Likes

Good concept

9 Likes

Wonderful stuff. Congratulations :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

This NFT artwork is extremely beautiful :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

This looks great!

4 Likes

It´s absolutely awesome!!

And so nice and sweet concepts!

Wow!! :boom:

Congratulations! :clap:

3 Likes

I had a talk about empathy with a friend, and this made me realized empathy and conceptual realization is very closely connected.

Congrats to the lucky owners :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That is true. In fact, some variation on conceptual realization was even included in the project. I think empathy itself is a bit more defined/broad than conceptual realizations… instead of just a realization, it’s a full-bodied understanding of things.

In a different conversation, I developed ideas like this:

4 Likes

Since is looks like it’s already in the market, I’ve added the NFT submission form details to the main post, in case anyone would be interested.

7 Likes

Very nice, thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So far, I’ve been mostly exploring the range of empathy itself rather than delving into specific abilities. I’ve been trying to figure out how to schedule things and (also) how to spend less time online lol.

But I’ve been asking for the experience of different gradients of sensitivity with different things I can already sense. Like an extended range of sensitivity with sight or a finer grade of sensitivity with the energy in my body.

Currently, I’ve just asked for what added sensitivity would look like, then I lock onto it and match it until I can sort-of “inhabit” it. It should be possible for greater abilities, but this has been the most easy and natural thing for me to experiment with.

4 Likes

How many copies of this one? I would love to have this one one day…

I wanna gain as much sensitivity as possible lol

4 Likes

There were 12 in total, last I heard there were 3 left unsold…

But (if there’s enough interest), I’m not opposed to a remint

4 Likes

Ohhooohh :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

That sounds amazing to me! (my personal and close to heart opinion :laughing:)

lol up to you guys, i feel very drawn to this one

If you guys do remint, i wouldn’t be able to afford it for like 2 weeks lol… But it would be what i aim for

7 Likes

I would be interested if you decide to remint

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

So i think one can set it to continuously gain empathy and sensitivity with a deity/being or servitor in ones life.

This is why I’m so interested in this one

This is what I’ve asked blueprint of Psychic Mastery to do for me, i wish to have this one too to double down on this goal from all angles lol

5 Likes

If there are 10 respondents, we could pursue a remint:

• Respond to this poll if you would commit to buying a copy if the project is reminted

0 voters

Edit: (sorry, it reset when I made the voters public)

Edit 2: I posted this before conferring with my group—they would like to vet potential recipients to make sure that the project is understood and will be respected. An agreement to not re-sell would be a beginning requirement.

10 Likes

Interested +1

2 Likes

Looks amazing , interested

2 Likes

I want to leave this opportunity to the next person who needs it🙏

@Noesis

1 Like