Psychic Fields and ''Subliminals''

If I recall correctly an psychic field is created by holding a concept in Your mind for some time.
Now if we use a good-construted subliminal, with accurate choice of words, different frequency bandwiths etc (I personally like mindpersuasion’s stuff) technically they put an concept to our subconscious mind right? so if we visualize and/or focus while listening to subliminal technically we can create psychic field that way right?
I’m under that impression for quite a long time and it honestly ‘‘looks, smells, and feels’’ like an psychic field with different subliminals (not all tho)
If I paired that up with an Environmental Energy Accumulator the results were even more ‘‘visible’’
not only results of subliminal script but like an actual psychic field, but it was like that for me even without combining with Accumulator.
I wanted to discuss here since that could also be my brain’s way of interpreting information and I might be wrong, but both my logic and intuition point out that it’s actually working that way.
What do You think guys?

3 Likes

I dont think words and sentences can compare to conceptual thoughts in terms of effectivity.
No matter how well a Subliminal is made (even if the affirmation are expressed perfectly it wont come close to the conceptual thought one wants to ‘‘describe’’ or to ‘‘express’’).

IMO Morphic fields>>>>Subliminals any day

4 Likes

Yes, but I was not talking about morphic fields, but psychic fields.
Plus words and sentences in a normal way no, for sure. But when they are created in such a way that they bypass the conscious resistance they basically create a concept by desciibing it to the subconscious mind (remember subconscious thinks mostly, if not fullt conceptually)
Now I’m not comparing this to the Morphic field’s of course, more thinking about it as an ‘‘lazy way to create/practice psychic fields’’ :stuck_out_tongue:

Its called toughform, its fun to make them and they work

2 Likes

Thought forms create “psychic fields” / morphic fields.

The difference is that morphic fields from sapien audios already have the “power” that’s ever flowing. Like taking a water from an ever flowing river.

The thought form you have to charge it from scratch. Environmental Energy Accumulator can charge thought forms. It’s like taking the water and putting it in your bucket.

Specifically, subliminals have multiple thought forms and affirmations. I believe it’s good if you want to have a bunch of affirmations stored in one subliminal audio and charge that.

But subliminal affirmations go so fast that you’re basically charging one affirmation for 3 seconds before it moves on, and you have to play the audio multiple, multiple times (The Con is energetically not getting enough, the Pro is it’s good to bring in suggestions to subconscious mind, like a friend telling you in your ear over and over again.)

Whereas morphic fields is like being on the lake being surrounded by the atmosphere.

so if we visualize and/or focus while listening to subliminal technically we can create psychic field that way right?

Visualizing by itself creates “psychic field”. Listening to subliminal create “psychic field”.
Do both and you just make the “psychic field” stronger. But it wastes your energy.

Add the Environmental Energy Accumulator and it triples the power, and you have additional line of energy to use.

3 Likes

I agree with everything You said.
Got me thinking on how would it work with Field Booster, like subliminal+Energy Accumulator to create a field then Field Booster to boost it.
It says in the Field Booster description that:
‘‘It may be possible to grow any kind of psychic or magical item as long as there is a coherent field present on the item.’’
So how I understand it, it could also be used to boost other creators stuff, or even fields (psychic, not morphic) created by ourselves.
I would love to know Commander opinion on this but I dont want to tag him so I guess I’ll have to try.
Another thing I’m wondering about is do I place the field booster on headphones/speakers as I’m creating the ‘‘field’’ or do I place it under myself as I’m creating the field or after the field is created.
Imagine turning any subliminal, even those created by Yourself into stable and somehwat long lasting field.
Again I know it would not compare in effectiveness and power to an acutall Morphic Fields but that way we get to create something ourself now that would be badass

1 Like

I dont remember where i readed , but maybe you want to experiment with Cryztalization attunement to “crystalize” and boost your intentions or efforts .

Its a bit abstract but there is something similar

3 Likes

Man I keep slacking on Energy Course audios, thanks for reminding me.
Yeah I think You are right and It could work this way too.
Do You recall by any chance how long does the Crystalization last, and how often it should be re-Crystalized to not lose energy? I know it would depend on the number of factors but to have some general idea how often we should re-charge would be neat.

Yo :)
Did you take the course?

1 Like

I wen thru all the audios like 2 times in a way its reccomended in the course and done some exercises, but I kinda half-assed it so I left it on ‘‘later’’
But now I have to start again I guess :smiley:
ona side note the Body Primer is INTENSE

1 Like

do I place the field booster on headphones/speakers as I’m creating the ‘‘field’’ or do I place it under myself as I’m creating the field or after the field is created.

Field booster boosts a field. It’s easier after field is created…under the headphone / speakers.

Imagine turning any subliminal, even those created by Yourself into stable and somehwat long lasting field

Kinda already been done. Affirmations can be converted to wav audio with energy accumulator audio in the background.

Do You recall by any chance how long does the Crystalization last, and how often it should be re-Crystalized to not lose energy?

Transfer the subliminal into double terminated quartz crystal or sand crystals. Things like that. You don’t re-crystalize, you just recharge it. I find it’s easier to make it a habit to charge it every day so you don’t have to worry about it. And if you use it every day, it gets stronger.

As the saying goes, Santa is real when everyone believes it. But when no one believes in Santa Claus, he disappears. The basic concept is a thought form dies the less you pay attention and lives the more you pay attention.

Realize everything is by intention. And have faith (if you don’t have sensitivity) to know that it is done as you willed it so. It took quite a long time for me to have faith in my works.

Crystallization lasts when you say it lasts forever.
And it stops when you say to stop in 3 months.
Intention is more powerful than you think.

5 Likes