Psychic University Holiday Sale (25% off)

Bro ur reading my mind their is no way ur not. Can u see me typing and just know what am about to say?
huh, spit it out man :rofl:

1 Like

How about this one

It’ s second expensive

3 Likes

I think its because all the audios u listened to for the past couple of days all trying to to intergtor in ur system at once can hurt it.

Its a booster too, its boosts the audios

2 Likes

Oops, sorry, sometimes it happens that way haha … you caught me :smiley: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh I see. Interesting…

1 Like

@anon32464289

Hes the man for this

2 Likes

I was litreally thinking of doing that with knight mindset,

I was talking to somone earlier today and said that when i get the manhattan i would record my results on the fourm.

Hes was asking about my brain results in generall

1 Like

I’m gonna need to think for a day or two about which one to get.

Btw… I don’t see Lifeforce & Divine Light item yet so will wait to see what that’s about.

3 Likes

He is probably still going about posting it… I am REALLY looking forward to that…

5 Likes

Also, I want to wait and see what new goodies our Captain is releasing this holiday season haha

So I may wait till perhaps a few more days to assess what I want to buy…

7 Likes

Do you think he’s going to have some releases coming up? I thought he was taking a break. He needs a good long one. lol!

2 Likes

He did say that he going to clear the shop then start making nft after the new year

1 Like

With Dream, you never know! He was on a vacation and then came back with Plasma Combo!! That genius of a man NEVER stops working, not even when he is technically “not working” lol

His brain is not wired like most of us haha

12 Likes

True true!

Yes, I remember that! lol

Yeah, he did mention that somewhere on the forum.

2 Likes

For folks who first want to test something before buying (always a good idea!), PU offers free fields:

8 Likes

Oh cool! I didnt’ know about the Freedom and Gratitude fields.
Thanks for sharing the links, Mao! :relaxed:

3 Likes

I think I saw the end date somewhere before but can’t find it anymore, if anyone knows when does the sale end.

2 Likes

It says “expiring in 2 weeks”…

2 Likes

Someone posted this on Patreon:

will never regret the money spent on “Psychic Consciousness Repair” THANKS for making it , i cried for a while then there is some healing going on in my head space cleared heavy problematic energy , i feel like i don’t want to eat my dinner ( it can be an emotional eating ) - i feel freer i can dance , the heaviness i got after Psychic attack is gone the feeling of lost separate from source is less felt

12 Likes

Man you’re making it harder to choose between the consciousness one or the psychic one :joy:

7 Likes