Psychic University Holiday Sale (25% off)

Disclaimer - Psychic University is a third-party vendor and not Sapien Medicine. Third-party fields are not vetted directly by Captain.

Psychic University’s 25% off Xmas sale is on!

Coupon Code: EPIC2022

Two new fields are going to be released soon!

• Lifeforce & Divine Light
  • Psychic Consciousness Repair
28 Likes

Like which field would you highly recommend from them?

2 Likes

Tool intergtor

2 Likes

Note: Tried to pick a few different categories of PU fields.

23 Likes

iF U got the extra money go for TRUE POWER it includes this to the soul level

4 Likes

Mao man how good is SLR by PU am debating wether to get it? Because manhttan is first on my list however, 25% i dont think PU gonna do that again on black friday he done 15

Dream does 11% all the time so i could get the manhattan one at a later date
Dont really know

My gut is telling me to stick to the manhattan field and get that first

But the better money decision would be to get the SLR, but i love the manhattan one

At this point am just writing my thoughts and no question.

But i wanted to know since its not on ur list

2 Likes

Edited

I use it once or twice in a day, SLR that is (music is lovely), can’t say I have noticed anything specifically haha…

With all the Sapien fields over the years, I am pretty clear I suppose lol

1 Like

Okay thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Maoshan_Wanderer After reading yours and a couple of other folks’ reviews about PU, I finally subscribed to PU’s Patreon. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :relaxed:

Listened to Negativity Transcendence, Reverse the Physical Effects of Stress, and Healing your Chiron for a few days and I definitely felt lighter and less bogged down. After reading their FAQ, I felt that I had more proof that this person is pretty legit and powerful.

About the sale… what are your thoughts on the Astrological Abundance Buff and/or the journey series or the Integration tool? Seen any good results?

10 Likes

Would you say that this is similar to Unexpected Gifts?

If I already have the Astrologically Inclined NFT, would I still get additional benefits from this field from PU?

Thank you in advance.

3 Likes

Welcome @Starlight … haha other than TwistedSage, this probably is the only other thing that I like to use along with my Sapien fields.

• Abundance audios - hard to say which one is working or not as my Sapien stack is pretty solid, touch wood, the Mother has blessed me always to get what I want easily, so I am probably not the one to comment
  • Journey Series - it sounds intriguing, so bought it, but have not found a place to use them; My night stack is currently focused on Panchanga Yoga which is VERY strong, so I am yet to regularly start using it haha @anon32464289 has more experience with these fields
  • Integration Tool - I saw two specific instances where this made a difference. One, with Panchanga Yoga, I feel easier to integrate the energies and do not feel tired when using it (even if I go overboard at times haha); Also, with the Thermogenisys field, if used with this field, I feel the burn much stronger with just a single loop…
11 Likes

I know u never asked me but this tool is amazing, get it first because its the most pricey.

3 Likes

Basing off my previous posts, thanks to the grace of the Goddess and Sapien stack, I think I am abundant haha, so not really sure what these two are doing specifically.

Currently I have added a ton of astrology audios to my morning stack along with Navagraha Homam - Blessings from Solar Systems, haling sun, moon, ascendant, pluto, chiron, venus etc. (some are from PU’s patreon) - I am not sure of the specific effects of each of these…

That said, I specifically like Blessings from Solar System because when I focus on the field, I can see golden energy pouring through my crown, and felt very blessed. I was so touched the first few times, I might have even cried a bit haha… All that said, what real thing did I experience from the field - not really sure! My life has been very peaceful and nice last few weeks - but I think that is also due to our Sapien stack (Magical Life, Attract Abundance, Attract Love, etc.)

I think Blessings from Solar Systems goes deeper than Unexpected Gifts but probably does similar things as Astrology NFT - probably two approaches to the same end goal.

You can message PU on Patreon, he is very nice and answers right away (I have not talked to him personally, but Lukey keeps asking him questions and says he is very gracious)…If you have any questions, and you are not on Patreon, @anon32464289 has been kind in the past and gotten us the answers from PU.

The field which I bought but have not noticed much is Maximum Human. I am frankly not sure what to expect of it, so that may be the problem. Or, due to using a lot of fields, I might have missed something…

13 Likes

hahah… it takes me a while. :blush:

Thanks for your detailed response, @Maoshan_Wanderer ! I too have my Sapien abundance audios that I listen to and carry. This Astrological Abundance seems intriguing because it’s basically installing these luck elements into your natal chart.
After reading more about the Integration tool, it seems folks are getting more results from their NFTs, tags, audios etc which is pretty awesome.

So, I’m basically considering the 2 most expensive tools from PU it seems. :joy:

I appreciate your input. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This is a good idea!! A very practical one, I mean who knows when the next sale is haha…

4 Likes

Guys guys the tool is good but i feel like when i add a bunch of audios with it, all the audios stop working. If u use it u have to keep ur audios small.

I was using it with soul core right, then i added a bunch of audios and i suspect soul core stoped working because i started getting urges again.
But then somone told me that, soul core, never stoped working for you its just that wants its done its done.

I know dream said the audios stoped working if they hurt ur energy system and pu said the same thing too.

3 Likes

Huh? Isn’t the point of the Integration tool is so that you CAN listen to all your other audios and the energies are better integrated…??

Thoughts on this, @Maoshan_Wanderer ?

4 Likes

In the past, when I would beta test Sapien fields, I would clean my energy system first, focus only on the field under test, and record results as objectively as I can…

Lately, I have gotten too used to some of my daily fields - which make life easy - I just find a lot of resistance to drop the fields and test something precisely haha

11 Likes

I use 18 audios in my stack, with the Tool at the end - I feel like all of these fields assimilate very well …

10 Likes