Psychic University Patreon

Thanks for clarifying, that makes sense.

1 Like

“Heal Trauma and Stressor-Related Disorders”

This is a very important field.
It feels like it releases stored stress within me that I didn’t even knew I had.

For combination I also recommend adding “Reverse the Physical Effects of Stress”.

6 Likes

Heal Wounds of Difficult Astrological Aspects (200 Patrons Mark Special)

In the realm of astrology, aspects describe the angles or relationships between planets on a natal chart. Some of these relationships are harmonious and flow easily, like trines and sextiles. However, others, such as squares, oppositions, and even some conjunctions, depending on which planets are involved, can present more of a challenge.

Difficult astrological aspects are struggles or challenges that arise from the astrological aspects mentioned above, in someone’s personal psyche or experiences. When two planets are squared, their energies conflict. This causes tension and requires the person to face and reconcile these contradictions in their life. Meanwhile, an opposition in one’s chart denotes a kind of push-and-pull between two different areas of life or contrasting desires.

A conjunction, where two planets are close together, means their energies are merging. If those planets are known for having challenging energies, like Mars and Saturn for instance, the conjunction can manifest as an inner or external obstacle.

For example, with the Sun square Moon, there’s an internal strife between one’s sense of identity and their emotional needs. If Mars and Saturn are conjunct, one might often feel thwarted when trying to act or pursue their passions. Venus opposing Pluto in a chart could indicate intense relationship dynamics, possibly filled with power struggles. And if the Moon is squared with Saturn, one might experience feelings of emotional suppression, or even inadequacy, which might stem from early life experiences.

As we live, these aspects leave wounds in our psyche and in deep parts of our being, sometimes as aspects we weren’t able to transcend without a good fight, something that usually leave scars and take pieces of our souls.

It’s time to recover all of them and heal the wounds these aspects left on us.

Up o 3 times a day is the safe approach.

Thank you all for the support :)

16 Likes

Thanks. I realize that stress does do a lot of hidden effect at our background. When i drive, i realized my hips and legs are ‘nervous’ and ‘tight’, and my head/eyes are actually stressed out.

Glad to hear that you discover something ‘new’ in the PU treasure island

1 Like

PU said this field can make astrological buff series work better

6 Likes

Higher Self Revision of Sexual Trauma
gives me a strong sensation. I was expecting some actions at my reproductive organ, but surprisingly, most of the reaction occurs at my head. It’s like I am having an air conditioner blowing at my scalp while i was meditating.

I heard a ‘loud’ bang inside of the right side of brain. This track is just amazing.

To be honest, any higher self track from Psychic University is just a gift from your true nature.

Highly recommend Gumroad Higher self exorcism, higher self soul healing, consciousness repair and expansion

9 Likes

I’ve been looping Reverse The Negative Effects of Sleep Issues for hours and I am feeling more mentally alert and physically energized than I have in decades. It’s not just an energetic feeling. It’s hard to explain. I even feel my perception is different. I see and feel the world differently.

Those here who know me know I’ve been working 24 hour shifts as a paramedic since 2018. I finally got off the 24 hr shifts a week ago and now this came out to reverse all the damage it’s caused (on top of my already existing insomnia).

Divine timing/synchronicity.

I’m beyond grateful to you @Psychic_University ! :pray:

32 Likes

Did this make you sleep more?

No. It shouldn’t have that effect. It is supposed to reverse all the damage caused by sleep issues. Who knows though? Maybe it will as an after effect of repairing the messed up circadian rhythm. We will see. This is my first day using it.

9 Likes

Im feeling the same! Beyond divine timing.

4 Likes

This one came at exactly the right time. I’ve had sleep issues for decades. Am on a CPap machine for the last five years. Still almost never feel rested. I usually feel worse in the morning than I did going to bed.

Last night I only got about four hours.

This shows up as I’m at the table trying to get enough caffeine to just be able to turn on the lights. Caffeine, after so many decades, barely moves the needle for me.

In any event, I played it 3-4 times today and now it’s the end of my day and I’m feeling good.

14 Likes

@Scribe @Gnosticmedic27 i know how you both feel, sleep deprived on a 4 hour sleep for the past 2 months.

Played this 10x, I think I can finally get some good sleep for once. Feel better.

5 Likes

Hey @Psychic_University in your “about” section on Patreon it still links to Enlightened States, might want it link to Gumroad :blush:

2 Likes

Really loving all the new additions, and the recommendations to combine with older ones. Thank you so much Psychic University

:green_heart::star2::green_heart::star2::green_heart::star2:

2 Likes

Feeling instant effects from Pure and Sheer Inspiration…

I’m in a creative field, and am currently in between a few projects with the choice to try to pick up some older projects to get them across the finish line…

Classically, this kind of in between limbo space is challenging and potentially paralyzing. You weigh the value of the different directions you could put on your plate and have to make tough choices. This field blasted me into the process on multiple fronts hahah

Having discoveries, making moves across multiple things… going well.

14 Likes

Recently have been spending days with

reversals!

Checking all the damages in history, then repairing it.
Could not come at a better time on this eclipse cycle ending and welcoming new beginnings.

The old must give way to the new.
Ready for any course correction that follows.

Personally using all these, energetically, there has been a definite shift.
Waking to a new you.
I’m physically feeling all the pins and needles, some sensations where the body has stored them in, now needed to be released.

From restoring our quality of well-being and encouraging us to move forward, thank you deeply @Psychic_University!

:bouquet: :revolving_hearts:

14 Likes

Pure and Sheer Inspiration

If dreams of hope and faith are the structure by which the human mind can remain united and in coherence, inspiration is the direction in which your consciousness is guided to interact and act.

Inspiration is the ethereal and often elusive force that ignites creativity, motivates action, and elevates the human spirit. It is a profound and inexplicable spark that originates from within or is triggered by external stimuli. Inspiration has the power to awaken dormant talents, kindle passions, and drive individuals to reach new heights of achievement.

At its core, inspiration is a deep sense of connection and resonance with something greater than oneself. It can manifest as a sudden surge of ideas, a rush of motivation, or a heightened awareness of beauty and meaning in the world. Inspiration often transcends logical reasoning and taps into the realms of intuition and emotion, stirring the soul and prompting individuals to pursue their goals and dreams with fervor.

Inspiration can be found in various forms, such as nature, art, music, literature, personal experiences, or the wisdom of others. It is a wellspring of creativity that fuels innovation, invention, and the pursuit of excellence in all aspects of life. While elusive and unpredictable, inspiration is a treasured gift that has the potential to transform ordinary moments into extraordinary ones, shaping the course of human endeavors and fostering a deeper connection to the universe.

Fill yourself with pure inspiration souced by your own soul.

Use as many time as you want.

I strongly suggest using it together with ‘Dreams of Hope and Faith’ (first) and then ‘The Good Stuff’ (after this one)

10 Likes

Hello, can you send me a message? I wanted to ask you something.

:white_heart:

thanks for u & @Psychic_University .

Me too. Chiron in Aries currently going through Chiron return.

2 Likes