Psychic University Patreon

Reverse the Negative Effects of Smoking

This is designed to reverse all the negative effects of smoking you ever experienced, since you were in the womb. It works on all levels and works for passive smoking too.

13 Likes

The Karma Clearing field has a beautiful music and feels very expansive to me.
Like meeting all the people we´ve encounterd before, all the experiences we went through.

Nothing is personal yet everything is.

All the hurt we´ve experienced being there for a reason, all the suffering leading up to something greater, bigger, beyond our limited human understanding.

Time backs off and allows for the connection of everything that has ever happened and everything that ever will be.

It reminds me of my childhood when I´ve listened to the harry potter audiobooks, being on roadtrips with my parents. Back then, the world seemed bigger, less polluted, more magical…

My body feels more like floating in the water, gravity being more illusion than hard fact…

It´s a surreal, magic atmosphere… echoes in eternity…

16 Likes

Do you mean ‘Andalusite + Emerald + Fulgurite (Karma Clearing Alchemy)’?

4 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

Asthma Treatment

Asthma is a common chronic inflammatory disease of the airways characterized by variable and recurring symptoms, reversible airflow obstruction, and bronchospasm.

In asthmatic individuals, when the airways come into contact with a trigger, the lining of the airways becomes swollen or inflamed and the muscles around the airways can tighten, making the airways narrower and reducing the flow of air into and out of the lungs. Additionally, the airways may produce extra mucus.

Asthma symptoms vary from person to person but often include wheezing (a whistling sound when breathing), shortness of breath, chest tightness, and coughing, which often worsens at night or early in the morning. These symptoms can be triggered by various factors, including allergens, exercise, cold air, stress, or irritants like cigarette smoke.

The exact cause of asthma is not fully understood, but it’s believed to be due to a combination of genetic and environmental factors. Exposure to various irritants and substances that trigger allergies (allergens) can activate the immune system and cause asthma symptoms.

While asthma cannot be cured, its symptoms can be controlled. Management includes avoiding triggers and using medications. Medications fall into two broad categories: quick-relief medications used to treat acute symptoms and long-term control medications used to prevent further exacerbation.

This is a bold attempt to try to cure asthma, provided continuous use and commitment. Short term, you should experience a huge improvement of the symptoms and a better quality of life.

People without asthma can experience positive effects too. But don’t expect too much. It’s very asthma focused.

The image contains the construct and can be used/carried all day.

11 Likes

I suffered from asthma when i was in Hong Kong, due to horrible air pollution and insufficient space for exercises. Even though asthma stops after my teenage period, chinese herb doctors told me that there are still mucus in the bottom of my lungs, and it will return when i get old…Due to the use of air form steroid to release the throat and air pathway, all my chest muscles are ‘sleeping’, so there is no meat, fat …you see bones and ribs, even though i have a tiny belly and strong muscles at my legs.

After using ‘Asthma Treatment’ for 3 times, i instantly felt the ‘sleeping’ cells at my chest starts to ‘wake up’…i can inhale better. Afterward, i used ‘Increase Lung Capacity, Improve Respiration and Breathe Better’.

A lyric from Louis Armstrong rings in my mind,“I see skies of blue and clouds of white, the bright blessed days, the dark sacred nights, and i think to myself, what a wonderful world”

Asthma Treatment
Increase Lung Capacity, Improve Respiration and Breathe Better

13 Likes

Hey @Mucc, do you know if there’s an update version of air conditioner on P.U Patreon?

Sorry. No idea. It is better for you to ask PU in person. Thanks

@Psychic_University

The last one is from Sept 2022.

1 Like

exactly! I thought that maybe P.U would update this one, he did mentioned awhile ago, thanks!.

Reconnect to the Idea of Being Loved

In pondering the concept of reconnecting with the idea of being loved, we must first acknowledge that this state is deeply rooted in the biopsychosocial needs of the human being. To be loved transcends mere emotional fulfillment; it is a cornerstone for the development and maintenance of an individual’s mental and physical health. To be loved is to engage in a reciprocal dance of existence where the self is acknowledged, validated, and cherished by another, be it a kinship, friendship, or romantic partnership.

The state of being loved is more than just a one-sided reception of adoration but rather a vibrant interplay—an exchange that enriches both the one who offers love and the one who accepts it. It is an understanding that in the intricate mosaic of our social interactions, every person, every unique being, flourishes when their intrinsic value is recognized and affirmed.

Reconnecting with the idea of being loved necessitates an introspective journey, a peeling back of the layers of self to the core of our emotional needs and desires. It requires a vulnerability to expose the self to the possibility of love’s embrace and a resilience to accept that love manifests in myriad forms, often beyond the narrow confines of our expectations.

16 Likes

L-Pyroglutamic Acid + Hesperidin (222 Patrons Mark Special)

L-Pyroglutamic acid plays a vital role in various bodily functions, contributing significantly to cognitive and metabolic processes. Also known as pyroglutamate, it is a naturally occurring derivative of the amino acid glutamic acid. It’s a unique compound due to its cyclic structure, formed through an enzymatic reaction that creates a five-membered lactam ring. This structure is distinct from most other amino acids and their derivatives.

In the body, L-Pyroglutamic Acid is involved in several important biochemical processes. It plays a role in the metabolism of neurotransmitters, which are critical for brain function and cognitive processes. Additionally, it has been suggested to possess antioxidant properties, although this is a less prominent aspect of its function compared to its role in neurotransmitter metabolism.

L-Pyroglutamic Acid can be found in various tissues and bodily fluids, such as the brain and cerebrospinal fluid, reflecting its importance in neurological functions. It’s also a component of many proteins and peptides, contributing to their structure and function.

Hesperidin, a flavonoid primarily found in citrus fruits, is recognized for its potential health benefits, especially due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It has a notable role in supporting cardiovascular health and enhancing blood circulation. Additionally, hesperidin’s impact extends to metabolic regulation through its interaction with AMPK and PPAR signaling pathways. These pathways are key in managing metabolic functions, and their modulation by hesperidin is believed to be beneficial in processes related to weight loss.

Hesperidin exhibits several pharmacological actions such as antihyperlipidemic, cardioprotective, antihypertensive, antidiabetic activities, which are mainly attributed to an antioxidant defense mechanism and suppression of pro-inflammatory cytokine production. Various randomized crossover trials have shown the beneficial effects of hesperidin, which mainly results from anti-inflammatory and anti-atherogenic actions.

A deficiency in hesperidin is linked with abnormally leaky capillaries, pain in extremities, muscle aches, and leg cramping.

Use 2-3 times a day.

Thank you all for the support :)

12 Likes

I am prone to getting sudden muscle cramps and charley horses. (The standard remedy, taking a magnesium supplement, is problematic for my body - long story).These come out of nowhere, and have been extremely painful, with the subsequent muscle soreness persisting for days afterwards. Their frequency has increased in recent years, and in the last few days were coming at me fast and furious. I was really getting concerned.

So when I saw the description of this field from @Psychic_University, it seemed like a gift from the Gods. I played it twice yesterday, and have had no muscle cramps or charley horses. Admittedly, that is just a short time span, but the fact that the cramps and charley horses have been absent for a day is in marked contrast to the immediately preceding period, where there were multiple occurrences every day.

I will keep listening and keep my fingers crossed. Early results are extremely encouraging. Thank you, @Psychic_University !

9 Likes

Drooping Eyelids, Bags, Dark Circles. Really felt this one. I had a suboptimal sleep, which, though bad for me, was great for testing this field. The entire orbital socket buzzed nicely. Thanks for this one.

6 Likes

Drooping Eyelids, Bags, Dark Circles

Ptosis is the medical term for the drooping of the upper eyelid, where the eyelid may droop partially or severely to an extent where it covers the pupil and restricts vision in a patient. It is sometimes inherited and can affect one or both of the eyelids. It can be present at birth or can occur later in life.

Drooping Eyelids in Adults can be due to aging, injury, or other disorders. an aftereffect of eye surgery or a problem with the muscles (elevators) lifting the eyelid in some people. Drooping eyelids can occur in patients with a neurological disorder, eye tumor, or systemic disease like diabetes.

Unilateral ptosis is when one eye has a drooping eyelid, bilateral ptosis occurs in both eyes. Ptosis can be permanent or may come and go.

Eye bags, also known as periorbital puffiness, refer to the swelling or puffiness under the eyes. This condition often occurs due to fluid accumulation in the area under the eyes, known as the periorbital area. Eye bags can vary in severity, ranging from mild puffiness to prominent swelling that can be noticeable.

Eye Bags in Adults can develop for various reasons, including aging, which causes the tissues around the eyes to weaken and sag, leading to fluid accumulation. Lifestyle factors such as lack of sleep, high salt diet, and alcohol consumption can exacerbate this condition. Allergies, sinus problems, and certain medical conditions like thyroid disorders can also contribute to the development of eye bags.

In some cases, eye bags can be a cosmetic concern, causing a tired or aged appearance. However, they can also indicate underlying health issues, especially if accompanied by other symptoms like redness, itchiness, or vision problems. Treatment for eye bags varies depending on the cause and can range from home remedies and lifestyle changes to medical interventions in more severe cases.

Dark circles under the eyes, medically known as periorbital hyperpigmentation, are a common condition where the skin beneath the eyes appears darkened. These circles can vary in color from bluish to blackish, depending on skin tone and underlying causes. Dark circles can give a tired or aged appearance and are often a cosmetic concern for many individuals.

Dark Circles in Adults can arise from various factors. One primary cause is the thinning of the skin below the eyes, which happens naturally with aging, making the blood vessels more visible and giving a darker hue. Fatigue and lack of sleep are also significant contributors, leading to a pallid complexion and making dark circles more pronounced. Other factors include genetics, dehydration, and certain lifestyle habits like smoking and excessive alcohol consumption.

Apart from these, medical conditions like allergies or eczema can cause dark circles, as can prolonged eye strain from screen use. In some individuals, dark circles are the result of hyperpigmentation caused by increased melanin production, often related to sun exposure or genetic predisposition.

Treatment for dark circles varies based on the underlying cause. It may include lifestyle modifications, such as improved sleep and hydration, skincare routines involving moisturizers and sun protection, and medical treatments like topical creams, laser therapy, or fillers in more severe cases.

By interacting with the audio you will have all of these conditions treated in a safe and gentle way.

3 times a day is a good amount.

11 Likes

She failed to make it through the last shift, she was too addicted to the function given her during that cycle.

People will drop out of your sphere of awareness like that - when you’re in-tune enough, you’ll feel it. Eventually, they become distant memories you can never reconnect with.

1 Like

Arcturian Therapeutic Sanctuary (Mental Health Treatment ୨୧)

A highly complex mix of potential structural changes in your mental health with physical aspects and rewiring covered.

Programmed by me, performed by the Arcturians.

It contains a lot of safety mechanisms, but I suggest starting slow, 3 loops maximum.

Here I will also test something new. There is a square image you can mentally tap into to experience the field’s effects.

Enjoy!

20 Likes

I played the End of Addiction and Withdrawal for 3 hours even thought 2x was the limit.

IMG_2550

The emotional release was heavy but I felt much better. My mind feels more clearer.

16 Likes