Psychic University Patreon

L-Pyroglutamic Acid + Hesperidin (222 Patrons Mark Special)

L-Pyroglutamic acid plays a vital role in various bodily functions, contributing significantly to cognitive and metabolic processes. Also known as pyroglutamate, it is a naturally occurring derivative of the amino acid glutamic acid. It’s a unique compound due to its cyclic structure, formed through an enzymatic reaction that creates a five-membered lactam ring. This structure is distinct from most other amino acids and their derivatives.

In the body, L-Pyroglutamic Acid is involved in several important biochemical processes. It plays a role in the metabolism of neurotransmitters, which are critical for brain function and cognitive processes. Additionally, it has been suggested to possess antioxidant properties, although this is a less prominent aspect of its function compared to its role in neurotransmitter metabolism.

L-Pyroglutamic Acid can be found in various tissues and bodily fluids, such as the brain and cerebrospinal fluid, reflecting its importance in neurological functions. It’s also a component of many proteins and peptides, contributing to their structure and function.

Hesperidin, a flavonoid primarily found in citrus fruits, is recognized for its potential health benefits, especially due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It has a notable role in supporting cardiovascular health and enhancing blood circulation. Additionally, hesperidin’s impact extends to metabolic regulation through its interaction with AMPK and PPAR signaling pathways. These pathways are key in managing metabolic functions, and their modulation by hesperidin is believed to be beneficial in processes related to weight loss.

Hesperidin exhibits several pharmacological actions such as antihyperlipidemic, cardioprotective, antihypertensive, antidiabetic activities, which are mainly attributed to an antioxidant defense mechanism and suppression of pro-inflammatory cytokine production. Various randomized crossover trials have shown the beneficial effects of hesperidin, which mainly results from anti-inflammatory and anti-atherogenic actions.

A deficiency in hesperidin is linked with abnormally leaky capillaries, pain in extremities, muscle aches, and leg cramping.

Use 2-3 times a day.

Thank you all for the support :)

12 Likes

I am prone to getting sudden muscle cramps and charley horses. (The standard remedy, taking a magnesium supplement, is problematic for my body - long story).These come out of nowhere, and have been extremely painful, with the subsequent muscle soreness persisting for days afterwards. Their frequency has increased in recent years, and in the last few days were coming at me fast and furious. I was really getting concerned.

So when I saw the description of this field from @Psychic_University, it seemed like a gift from the Gods. I played it twice yesterday, and have had no muscle cramps or charley horses. Admittedly, that is just a short time span, but the fact that the cramps and charley horses have been absent for a day is in marked contrast to the immediately preceding period, where there were multiple occurrences every day.

I will keep listening and keep my fingers crossed. Early results are extremely encouraging. Thank you, @Psychic_University !

9 Likes

Drooping Eyelids, Bags, Dark Circles. Really felt this one. I had a suboptimal sleep, which, though bad for me, was great for testing this field. The entire orbital socket buzzed nicely. Thanks for this one.

6 Likes

Drooping Eyelids, Bags, Dark Circles

Ptosis is the medical term for the drooping of the upper eyelid, where the eyelid may droop partially or severely to an extent where it covers the pupil and restricts vision in a patient. It is sometimes inherited and can affect one or both of the eyelids. It can be present at birth or can occur later in life.

Drooping Eyelids in Adults can be due to aging, injury, or other disorders. an aftereffect of eye surgery or a problem with the muscles (elevators) lifting the eyelid in some people. Drooping eyelids can occur in patients with a neurological disorder, eye tumor, or systemic disease like diabetes.

Unilateral ptosis is when one eye has a drooping eyelid, bilateral ptosis occurs in both eyes. Ptosis can be permanent or may come and go.

Eye bags, also known as periorbital puffiness, refer to the swelling or puffiness under the eyes. This condition often occurs due to fluid accumulation in the area under the eyes, known as the periorbital area. Eye bags can vary in severity, ranging from mild puffiness to prominent swelling that can be noticeable.

Eye Bags in Adults can develop for various reasons, including aging, which causes the tissues around the eyes to weaken and sag, leading to fluid accumulation. Lifestyle factors such as lack of sleep, high salt diet, and alcohol consumption can exacerbate this condition. Allergies, sinus problems, and certain medical conditions like thyroid disorders can also contribute to the development of eye bags.

In some cases, eye bags can be a cosmetic concern, causing a tired or aged appearance. However, they can also indicate underlying health issues, especially if accompanied by other symptoms like redness, itchiness, or vision problems. Treatment for eye bags varies depending on the cause and can range from home remedies and lifestyle changes to medical interventions in more severe cases.

Dark circles under the eyes, medically known as periorbital hyperpigmentation, are a common condition where the skin beneath the eyes appears darkened. These circles can vary in color from bluish to blackish, depending on skin tone and underlying causes. Dark circles can give a tired or aged appearance and are often a cosmetic concern for many individuals.

Dark Circles in Adults can arise from various factors. One primary cause is the thinning of the skin below the eyes, which happens naturally with aging, making the blood vessels more visible and giving a darker hue. Fatigue and lack of sleep are also significant contributors, leading to a pallid complexion and making dark circles more pronounced. Other factors include genetics, dehydration, and certain lifestyle habits like smoking and excessive alcohol consumption.

Apart from these, medical conditions like allergies or eczema can cause dark circles, as can prolonged eye strain from screen use. In some individuals, dark circles are the result of hyperpigmentation caused by increased melanin production, often related to sun exposure or genetic predisposition.

Treatment for dark circles varies based on the underlying cause. It may include lifestyle modifications, such as improved sleep and hydration, skincare routines involving moisturizers and sun protection, and medical treatments like topical creams, laser therapy, or fillers in more severe cases.

By interacting with the audio you will have all of these conditions treated in a safe and gentle way.

3 times a day is a good amount.

11 Likes

She failed to make it through the last shift, she was too addicted to the function given her during that cycle.

People will drop out of your sphere of awareness like that - when you’re in-tune enough, you’ll feel it. Eventually, they become distant memories you can never reconnect with.

1 Like

Arcturian Therapeutic Sanctuary (Mental Health Treatment ୨୧)

A highly complex mix of potential structural changes in your mental health with physical aspects and rewiring covered.

Programmed by me, performed by the Arcturians.

It contains a lot of safety mechanisms, but I suggest starting slow, 3 loops maximum.

Here I will also test something new. There is a square image you can mentally tap into to experience the field’s effects.

Enjoy!

20 Likes

I played the End of Addiction and Withdrawal for 3 hours even thought 2x was the limit.

IMG_2550

The emotional release was heavy but I felt much better. My mind feels more clearer.

16 Likes

This is a construct that will color your inner and outer world.

For most individuals, there are phases in life where they feel like everything is grey and without life or sense of purpose. It doesn’t matter where they look, things look sick and listless. Sometimes they ask what’s the point of being alive.

Keep in mind I’m not talking about depression only. Even if treated or not present, in some cases, the apathy outlook can be dominant and infect every piece of experience until all perception is contaminated.

This field works on developing and clearing inner parts of your being so you can see the world through a more colorful and bright lens.

It won’t make you delusional, it will simply cleanse the filter through which you view life. It’s like wiping away the grime from a window that hasn’t been cleaned in years. Suddenly, you realize the world outside is vibrant, full of color and life that you couldn’t see before. This process helps you to reconnect with the joy and excitement of existence that is often muted by the monotony or the overwhelming nature of daily life. It’s not about painting a false reality, it’s about rediscovering the beauty that’s always been there, waiting to be seen with fresh eyes.

I hope this brings joy and hope to your life.

29 Likes

PU could have absolutely sold the Arcturian Therapeutic Sanctuary for higher price as a paid field but made it for Patreon.

Next level mental health restoration. Mental health protection given by the Arcturians. I feel so great about everything.

This field feels likes like a mixture of

New Perspective
Blueprint of Past
Alchemical revision
Social Bonder (don’t have that yet but I get the gist)
PU other mental health fields
And more

Thank you PU and the Arcturians. Appreciate your help!

30 Likes

My review for

Arcturian Therapeutic Sanctuary + Fluid Intelligence Boost:

Using the Arcturian Therapeutic Sanctuary field, felt like entering a sanctuary of pure bliss. The clarity of mind, the profound sense of joy, and the alleviation of depressive tendencies were an extraordinary revelation. In just two days, my mental landscape underwent a profound transformation. The feelings of depression lifted, replaced by a serene calmness, heightened hope, and an overall sense of tranquility. The journey through this field felt like emerging from a bubble of depression, stepping into a world of pure positivity and hope. It’s as if the very essence of this field reached into the depths of my being, gently guiding me toward a state of profound well-being.
(listened 3 times for 2 days)

As for Fluid Intelligence Boost, it felt like I had permanently upgraded my cognitive abilities. The impact was remarkable — though perhaps not unlocking every facet of the field’s potential, the results were undeniably significant. What impressed me the most was the continuous flow of innovative ideas throughout the day. It’s as if a stream of creativity was constantly surging through my mind, leading to practical and intelligent insights. This mental clarity empowered me to take more effective actions towards my daily goals. It was like a mental fog lifting, revealing a sharper, more perceptive cognitive landscape. This field not only boosts intelligence but enhances the very essence of how I engage with the world around me. The experience left me with a distinct sense of heightened intelligence and an increased capacity to accomplish more.
(3 times for 2 days and feels like results are permanent)

With the kinetic quasi aura field as a grounding force, the mental clarity from the Arcturian Therapeutic Sanctuary seamlessly blended with the cognitive enhancements of Fluid Intelligence Boost.

28 Likes

After 2 months of use, I can confirm this also cuts the cord with ex girlfriends

10 Likes

I have 2 questions (also, Idk if to post them here or in faq for PU thread):

Is there any way to tell if a field is in the 5 or 10 dollars tier?

Also, is there a way to look/find out What fields are available for each tier (to have a better idea which tier to join/subscribe to)?

Thank You.

Context: I have tried a few PU fields and I am More Than Happy with How Great They Are, so another step that I could take is to join PU Patreon.

2 Likes

Before I attempt something that may be very silly, the new release Vibrarion of Healing is supposed to be looped overnight?

The text is a bit ambiguous In my eyes @Psychic_University

" Should help boosting general healing.

Use this when you can catch more than 8 hours of sleep and have some free time the next day."

3 Likes

My general advice for most is to use it 2~3 times integrating it with conscious effort. But you can do that, if you feel you can handle it.

9 Likes

Does it boost intangible energy body healing?

3 Likes

Thank you for the reply, I’ll start gradually then!

3 Likes

Esoteric concepts like tarot, crystals and astrology = always on the 5$ tier

I’ve also begun throwing in some really important ones, so it’s a bit of a mix now.

Yes, but use the Energy Body Repair in case you need a more focused treatment.

13 Likes

Thank You for the reply.

Ive finally joined PU Patreon. :grinning:

Can family members listen to all Patreon fields?

Also, are the fields good for pets too?
(to have the whole family covered :blush:)

8 Likes

Yes, of course

Most won’t work on them, but you can try. If it works, it will be safe.

15 Likes

Does Energy Body Repair clear previous fields or any energy work that we have listened to or used before it (is it recommended to listen to it before other fields)?

Thank You.

3 Likes