Psychic University Patreon

sorry, i misspelt, i might how was your exp with Soul Continuum, i picked that field a while back

1 Like

BTW, Intelligence Liberation is a 100% on my list of fields i want to get,

The groundbreaking advancements in various fields is a possibility after that, as you are no longer constrained by what is traditionally considered possible or acceptable.

5 Likes

guess what sexy motherfuka just got the field above?

The picture does match so well with the field, looks like one of those 19 century crazy mathematicians, which matches the whole conflicting cultural norms vibe

5 Likes

Projections shield is just awesome! I didn’t even realize how much people’s projections were weathering me on the daily (heavy Neptune influence). On first listens my aura lightened up and now as I walk the streets I tangibly feel it repelling passerby opinions. Thank you :innocent:

13 Likes

that’s good to know!.

3 Likes

The Shame Washer

Shame is a complex emotion tied to embarrassment, humiliation, and a sense of dishonor. It arises from actions or circumstances perceived as improper or immoral. People often hide what causes them shame, especially in cases of chronic shame, which can lead to a belief in one’s inherent flaws. Yet, shame plays a significant role in human development and social cohesion, as it drives adherence to cultural norms, laws, and social behavior.

However, internalized shame can have profound negative impacts. It can result in an overly harsh self-evaluation, where an inner critic relentlessly conveys messages of worthlessness or lack of value. Importantly, the depth of shame felt often does not correlate with one’s actual worth or the severity of the perceived wrongdoing.

This internalized shame embeds itself in the psyche. Intense shame can leave lasting imprints, shaping beliefs and self-image. Addressing this shame usually involves a transformative journey of understanding, accepting, and ultimately releasing the burdens carried through life. It’s about differentiating past instances of shame from the present reality and disconnecting mentally and psychologically from these experiences.

The thing is, this can be a very difficult thing to do in this fast-paced world we live in.

So here I offer ‘The Shame Washer’, a field that will liberate you from internalized shame. Working in a similar way to ‘The Nightmare Washer’, this will free you from the shadows of past shame, so you can enjoy a renewed sense of self-worth and recognition of inherent value as an individual.

(You might experience some bad dreams on first few days, as things get released from your system).

Use 5 to 7 times for best results. The Image is also fielded.

I wish everyone a happy and abundant 2024!

Thank you all for the support.

30 Likes

Nice!

4 Likes

Shame, one of the lowest vibration, can now be transcended. Thank you. :pray:

12 Likes

Isn´t reality funny eh

2 Likes

I second this. I noticed the same thing when I used it for a couple days. I need to remember to use it more.

And I am so excited for this new release! (The Shame Washer) Last night before I went to sleep, I was nudged to use Self Forgiveness and Acceptance for the first time. These two will be a great combo!

8 Likes

(I already have a reminder set 2x a week :laughing:)

4 Likes

I’m in love with the field, “Shame Washer”, I’m healing at an accelerated rate.

I have always felt in my deep psyche, shame was heavily imprinted into me, despite all the vast healing I have done to myself, the feeling of shame was lingering around everyday, reminding me of flaws, although the flaws don’t affect me as much anymore, the voice that came from shame was persistent in attacking my nature and I had enough of that.

Playing this for an hour relieved lots of tensions within me, and has amplified Omega Love field. Feeling love pouring in and out with great flow.

22 Likes

As soon as I saw the field released I thought of you; I remember you sharing it as a struggle… I think maybe we talked about it in karma crucible or something.

I’m very happy you are finding relief

7 Likes

Yes we did.

It’s amazing, it accelerates both Karma Crucible and Omega Love. I was so shocked lol.

Felt like someone did a Mike Tyson to my heart.

How I’m feeling right now:

IMG_2608

9 Likes

Wow, your review made me curios to try this field and I am indeed feeling it on my heart, which it’s not at all common for me, I’ve been working a lot with emotional healing fields in the last few months, and I didn’t ever percieve such sensitive physical impact in my hearthly zone, I mostly feel the fields in my forehead.

5 Likes

wow! I’m sincerely happy for you.

P.U work has been amazingly.

4 Likes

Last night I had crazy ongoing dreams (felt like multiple) about many snakes. They were chasing me, biting me, coming after me :weary:
I listened to Shame Washer multiple times that day, so may be that.

Why dont u use
The Nightmare Washer
@Muse

2 Likes

This has very beautiful music.

@Psychic_University do u plan to have a thread for each Patreon field? (perhaps in sub-subcategory)

1 Like

The End of Parasites

Very interesting field. So many potential categories for parasites that I’m not surprised that my body is responding in disparate areas. Left toes, forehead, eyes, scalp, hands, and more, I’m sure, as I keep listening. Felt less with The End bacteria and fungi fields, but I keep those in check with scorching sanitizer and bacteria and fungi apocalypse. Haven’t tried The end of viruses yet.

Edit
The End of Viruses has effects, not as pronounced as the end of parasites. I should note that I felt an engagement with the Bacteria and Fungi of this series, but I think I mentally revised them downward after the parasite field. I’m sure this has more to do more with the particular pathogens current parked in me. Still listening to The End of Viruses. Getting strong reactions in one of my ankles and the opposite knee.

9 Likes