Psychic University Patreon

Hey @Psychic_University, does “Astro surgery- learning” permanently improve your ability to learn or is it a temporary buff?

2 Likes

Rejection Washer

Rejection is a potent emotional experience that stems from being dismissed, excluded, or deemed unworthy of acceptance, whether in social settings, romantic relationships, professional environments, or other aspects of life. It touches on fundamental human needs for belonging, esteem, and connection, making its impact deeply felt and sometimes long-lasting. Rejection can provoke a complex cascade of negative feelings, including sadness, loneliness, inferiority, and anger, affecting one’s psychological state and overall well-being.

This field will wash the rejection that lingers inside you, reaching even deeper parts of your being where this rejection became hard to reach and deal with.

2 to 3 times a day.

23 Likes

Has anyone used the fat burn crystal and if so how were your results?

@rigel Does it include mandala?

Audio only

1 Like

(well, since I’ve seen you guys posting the description as well, I decided to add it too)

From a sugar crazed guy like me: Thank You, Psychic University!! :pray:

Excessive sugar consumption can have various negative effects on health, including weight gain, increased risk of heart disease, diabetes, fatty liver disease, and inflammation.

Consuming too much added sugar is linked to higher blood pressure, weight gain, diabetes, and an increased risk of cardiovascular disease. Sugar-sweetened beverages like sodas and sweet teas are particularly concerning as they can lead to weight gain and an increased risk of type 2 diabetes.

Additionally, high-sugar diets have been associated with obesity, inflammation, brain inflammation, high triglycerides, blood sugar levels, and blood pressure issues, all of which are risk factors for heart disease.

Excessive sugar intake can also increase the risk of kidney disease, negatively impact dental health by causing cavities, increase the risk of developing gout, and accelerate cognitive decline.

The idea behind this field is to help your body reverse the damage caused by excessive sugar consumption, starting with the most severe conditions caused by it.

Suggested Usage: Once daily.

21 Likes

Amazing field, you can feel the glucose spike not happening after a meal if you listen to this…

I usually do once or twice a week of Quadible’s Sugar Detox, but this is way better as QI’s field is 1 hour long haha

16 Likes

That’s awesome to know! I only used it once last night before bed but this field is definitely a Godsend. I have consumed copious amounts of sugar throughout my life.

8 Likes

I’ve been reading that viral book Glucose Revolution in bits and pieces and she suggests reducing sugar spikes after meals by taking Apple Cider Vinegar 20 minutes before meals, exercising for 10 minutes after meals, etc. This field can probably help there!

I usually use @SilverZuzu stack with meals, and will now add this to the stack :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Perfect! Just about a week ago, I bought me a bottle of Braggs and have been drinking a couple cups of water a day mixed with a tablespoon. I will follow that recommendation and do it 20 minutes before meals. Thanks, Mao!

3 Likes

I’ve been taking pills as its easier on the run, not really sure if its as effective as the actual Braggs gold-standard ACV haha…

4 Likes

I recommend when using any liquid vinegar when directly consuming this way, to use a straw, to bypass the teeth as much as possible.

6 Likes

I’ve thought about getting the pills too. But the actual vinegar tastes sooo good! Lol.

2 Likes

Dang Madame Zuzu, I was typing this exact same thing haha

My teeth got yellowed last year for this reason lol

4 Likes

Yes, it also speeds up the breakdown of enamel.
Maybe a good idea to rinse the mouth afterwards with water.

5 Likes

Any reason listening recommendation is only 1x per day? Rather than perhaps before a meal, as I think we are leading toward here.

Weirdly, I was just thinking about re-adding the Bragg’s drink this morning. Unfortunately I usually put some Manuka honey into it as well, which may defeat the purpose.

@Maoshan_Wanderer can you please share the author name of that Glucose Revolution book?

4 Likes

Here is the book.

6 Likes

Sure :100:

@Psychic_University, now we need that for salt.

1 Like

Overcome Fear of Abandonment

As humans, we depend on others for survival.
Starting from birth, the need to be fed, bathed, clothed, sheltered, and cared for is essential for survival and optimal function.

Because healthy human development requires physical and emotional care, fear of abandonment can result from unmet needs in either childhood or adulthood (Fraley, 2019).

The impact of abandonment issues can have devastating effects on personal wellbeing, relationships, and long-term mental health (Fraley, 2019)

Fear of abandonment is not a clinical diagnosis in and of itself. It’s a form of anxiety and a symptom of several clinical disorders, including both mood and personality disorders.

Individuals who experience abandonment are more likely to have long-term mental health issues (Schoenfelder et al., 2011).

Those who struggle with abandonment issues have a persistent fear of rejection or isolation. It is often characterized by codependency, insecurity, and maladaptive views of power, competence, and intimacy, which makes interpersonal relationships and daily functioning difficult (D’Rozario & Pilkington, 2022).

Interacting with this audio (passively or actively) will help you gradually overcome this fear of abandonment, while also dealing with things from your past so the final result is enhanced.
Suggested use: 2 times daily.

16 Likes

Just want to say this field has the potential to be extremely important to our long term emotional stability because a lot of fears and dysfunctions stem from a fear of abandonment.

It’s a reason we’re insecure, we try too hard, we beat up on ourselves, we’re perfectionistic. Maybe we feel people have abandoned us not just physically but emotionally, maybe they’ve let us down. Maybe life let us down. Maybe we’ve abandoned ourselves on a number of occasions for fear others would abandon us. Maybe we’ve abandoned others in ways and fear doing it again

Maybe we’ve felt betrayed by people

Maybe we’ve felt life, or God, had abandoned us at one point or another. Perhaps ideas have left us like the idea of safety, or the belief in humanity.

Maybe we’re experiencing grief, which can also be felt as a sense of abandonment.

There’s soooooo much and I bet most if not all of us have been touched at one time or another by this issue.

I think if we have trouble really living life, really letting go, or stepping into to our power, this fear is at the root.

So thank you very much to @Psychic_University for sharing this with us on patreon!

20 Likes