Psychic University Patreon

Makes me feel strong, balanced and more energized.
Both mentally and physically.

Twice a day for 3 days now.

11 Likes

Can you please elaborate on how did you make your servitors?

2 Likes

I just have my Warrior Monk and at that time was utilizing Equilibrium’s Dagon and Healer

2 Likes

Is equilibrium trustable? It doesn’t give me good vibes.

2 Likes

Always trust your own intuition :slight_smile:

1 Like

Eye Healing and Visual Function (Crystal Alchemy)

A combination of Leopardskin Serpentine and Agnitite with the purpose of healing your eyes and its surroundings, while also improving your visual functions.

Use it up to 5 times a day for few weeks, then use as you feel guided by your inner wisdom.

26 Likes

@Psychic_University Does this also cure so-called floaters?

5 Likes

Also wanted to know if this one deals with astigmatism

3 Likes

me too !

2 Likes

Well, Idk which yoga exercises are included in the field, but many of them stimulate and heal the chakras directly, so the root Chakra being stimulated and head/thinking being more clear (mainly 6th, but also 7th chakra) is a confirmation of their effects.

Also, I haven’t really used it, maybe twice, so I don’t know much about the field.

3 Likes

@Psychic_University

Thanks so much for making this 2nd version of eye field. I requested for an eye field on visual snow syndrome because up to present, there is no medicine for this syndrome. That is, I see the sky with static flickering constantly in the vision.

Once I got this field , I looped it immediately (more than 5 times, hehe), and surprisingly, under a bright sun today, I don’t see static flickering!!! You know, it feels like a radio station suddenly got the right frequency and no longer has that static sound!!!

Once I stopped the music, about 20 min later, the static returned. But this field gave me confidence that this is the field that can cure my visual snow syndrome!!!

35 Likes

Full Disconnection from Negative and Harmful Egregores

Egregores are understood within esoteric traditions to be non-physical entities that emerge when a community, society, or any group of individuals share common goals, beliefs, or fears. They can be viewed as a psychic manifestation of collective consciousness, which can influence members of the group both positively and negatively. As such, egregores can wield substantial power, shaping perceptions, feelings, and behaviors of their contributors and adherents.

As we go on with our lives, the links with these egregores can still linger and have effects on us, often in ways that we are not immediately conscious of. The tendrils of their influence can extend deep into our psyche, affecting our decisions, our emotional health, and our perceptions of the world around us. Over time, these influences can solidify into patterns that repeatedly draw us back into alignment with the egregore’s energy, regardless of whether it serves our highest good or not.

Egregores function somewhat like magnets, pulling us towards thoughts, emotions, and actions that resonate with the collective energy of the group. For example, an egregore formed around a cultural or family tradition may influence individuals to conform to certain behaviors or beliefs, even if these do not align with their personal growth or current societal contexts. Similarly, egregores built around corporations, political movements, or online communities can subtly influence individual actions and mindsets, promoting a homogeneous way of thinking that may be difficult to question or escape.

Breaking free from the grip of negative egregores opens up a pathway to ultimate freedom. It allows you to live more fully in alignment with your true selves, rather than the imposed will of a collective. This freedom not only benefits you but can also contribute to the creation of new, healthier collective energies and egregores that are more in tune with the evolving consciousness of humanity. Said effect isn’t negligible and can create a better future for all of us.

The field will start a journey of disconnection that begins in your birth, and continues to the present day.

My suggestion is to use it up to 3 times a day.

44 Likes

Oh, Man, this is too much, one Legendary field after another!

I just updated my stacks lol (they keep changing :sweat_smile:).

6 Likes

Anyone else notice their phone apps kept crashing while playing this through desktop speakers? Can’t test it again as I have things to get done. And the app that kept crashing was a Media Player playing fields from Dream. Did a bunch of troubleshooting, the desktop playlist moved on, and now my phone is working fine again.

To clarify: I’m not implying anything, just stating what happened and what each perspective device was doing when it happened. I’m stating it openly in hopes a) others who have had similar experiences will come forward, b) if there’s some sort of odd interaction, it’s addressed, etc.

4 Likes

I noticed when the truth is spoken in zooms or when working with clients or doing other things that don’t suit the matrix or the collective, the electronic devices start acting weird or crashing.

5 Likes

their response on Patreon:

10 Likes

Reverse Brain Damage

At its core, brain damage refers to the destruction, degeneration or abnormal death of brain cells (neurons) and brain tissue. This can occur due to various causes like trauma, stroke, disease, toxins, or lack of oxygen.

When brain cells and tissues are damaged or destroyed, it disrupts the normal functioning and connectivity within the brain. This leads to impairments in cognitive abilities, physical and psychic functions, sensory processing, and behavioral or emotional regulation - depending on the location and extent of the damage.

Recover from any brain damage you’ve experienced using this audio up to 2 times a day. More if you feel comfortable, but I think the focus should be using it every day more than a lot of times in a row.

37 Likes

It has very soothing feeling, quite different from rather energizing brain regeneration. Feels like slightly cold water is being poured on top of my brain

18 Likes

Can’t believe I just found this, literal must have, thank you!

1 Like

Incredible.

3 Likes