Psychic University Patreon

Not imagining. My lifetime exposure sounds like a lot less, but I’ve been around smokers for days at a time growing up. Nowadays, I may experience being around smokers (I mean cigarette smoke) 5 minutes a year as something I walk past. So I was a bit shocked at the precision of this field’s targeting.

2 Likes

I’m saying a lot more ‘Thank you’ to most of them ‘everytime’ for even a slightest thing. The heart just opens with this one unconditionally.
My gratitude towards already grateful ones is compounding exponentially. Love this creation! Thanks PU

5 Likes

What’s the code for Christmas sale? Does anybody know?

2 Likes

Here u go:

2 Likes

Damn, u were quicker by a second

3 Likes

consider I got 2 answers <3

thanks you guys

4 Likes

This is a good field, that might help you

also mental health treatment by arcturian on PU patreon, is sooooo amazing @Desiree

4 Likes

Slept to this one looping last night with Higher self exorcism, I picked up Soul Continuum everybody has been recommending it to me.

3 Likes

Whats ur exp with soul core, i love the field

2 Likes

Patreon Shop price is already discounted if you prefer Patreon

3 Likes

soul core? has saved me on nights, and I mean this to its words. it is an irreplaceable field.

my payment didn’t go through for this month and I just found that out! I picked it up on Gumroad!

3 Likes

sorry, i misspelt, i might how was your exp with Soul Continuum, i picked that field a while back

1 Like

BTW, Intelligence Liberation is a 100% on my list of fields i want to get,

The groundbreaking advancements in various fields is a possibility after that, as you are no longer constrained by what is traditionally considered possible or acceptable.

5 Likes

guess what sexy motherfuka just got the field above?

The picture does match so well with the field, looks like one of those 19 century crazy mathematicians, which matches the whole conflicting cultural norms vibe

5 Likes

Projections shield is just awesome! I didn’t even realize how much people’s projections were weathering me on the daily (heavy Neptune influence). On first listens my aura lightened up and now as I walk the streets I tangibly feel it repelling passerby opinions. Thank you :innocent:

13 Likes

that’s good to know!.

3 Likes

The Shame Washer

Shame is a complex emotion tied to embarrassment, humiliation, and a sense of dishonor. It arises from actions or circumstances perceived as improper or immoral. People often hide what causes them shame, especially in cases of chronic shame, which can lead to a belief in one’s inherent flaws. Yet, shame plays a significant role in human development and social cohesion, as it drives adherence to cultural norms, laws, and social behavior.

However, internalized shame can have profound negative impacts. It can result in an overly harsh self-evaluation, where an inner critic relentlessly conveys messages of worthlessness or lack of value. Importantly, the depth of shame felt often does not correlate with one’s actual worth or the severity of the perceived wrongdoing.

This internalized shame embeds itself in the psyche. Intense shame can leave lasting imprints, shaping beliefs and self-image. Addressing this shame usually involves a transformative journey of understanding, accepting, and ultimately releasing the burdens carried through life. It’s about differentiating past instances of shame from the present reality and disconnecting mentally and psychologically from these experiences.

The thing is, this can be a very difficult thing to do in this fast-paced world we live in.

So here I offer ‘The Shame Washer’, a field that will liberate you from internalized shame. Working in a similar way to ‘The Nightmare Washer’, this will free you from the shadows of past shame, so you can enjoy a renewed sense of self-worth and recognition of inherent value as an individual.

(You might experience some bad dreams on first few days, as things get released from your system).

Use 5 to 7 times for best results. The Image is also fielded.

I wish everyone a happy and abundant 2024!

Thank you all for the support.

30 Likes

Nice!

4 Likes

Shame, one of the lowest vibration, can now be transcended. Thank you. :pray:

12 Likes

Isn´t reality funny eh

2 Likes