Psychic University Patreon

“Heal Wounds of Difficult Astrological Aspects”

Thanks a lot!

As I looked at my natal chart today again and did some additional research, I found out that of the 26 major Aspects in my chart 14 are “difficult” :roll_eyes:. Looking at my natal chart my eyes almost became squares themselves…

So this one here is pretty much one of the most important astro fields for me and I will use it daily now. Thank you for creating this.

7 Likes

It’s funny I was just listening to this and was thinking how important this field is. With one listen I felt relieved, like a huge boulder being lifted from my back.

Everytime I try to get away with not listening to astrology fields I regret it. Now getting ready to dedicate to leveling up.

4 Likes

Where can I do the same? I want to learn more about this

1 Like

Here: Free Astrology Birth Chart

This creates a nice overview of all the aspects.
But for references of what means what you would need to look at other astro sites in parallel.

Here are the meanings of the Aspects:

10 Likes

Thanks, that’s helpful.

Can you suggest a reliable one? I’m looking here and there but the informations are often contradictory

PU suggested Astro Seek. I think it’s the most thorough as well.

5 Likes

Love this one

8 Likes

Hey @Psychic_University, does “Astro surgery- learning” permanently improve your ability to learn or is it a temporary buff?

2 Likes

Rejection Washer

Rejection is a potent emotional experience that stems from being dismissed, excluded, or deemed unworthy of acceptance, whether in social settings, romantic relationships, professional environments, or other aspects of life. It touches on fundamental human needs for belonging, esteem, and connection, making its impact deeply felt and sometimes long-lasting. Rejection can provoke a complex cascade of negative feelings, including sadness, loneliness, inferiority, and anger, affecting one’s psychological state and overall well-being.

This field will wash the rejection that lingers inside you, reaching even deeper parts of your being where this rejection became hard to reach and deal with.

2 to 3 times a day.

23 Likes

Has anyone used the fat burn crystal and if so how were your results?

@rigel Does it include mandala?

Audio only

1 Like

(well, since I’ve seen you guys posting the description as well, I decided to add it too)

From a sugar crazed guy like me: Thank You, Psychic University!! :pray:

Excessive sugar consumption can have various negative effects on health, including weight gain, increased risk of heart disease, diabetes, fatty liver disease, and inflammation.

Consuming too much added sugar is linked to higher blood pressure, weight gain, diabetes, and an increased risk of cardiovascular disease. Sugar-sweetened beverages like sodas and sweet teas are particularly concerning as they can lead to weight gain and an increased risk of type 2 diabetes.

Additionally, high-sugar diets have been associated with obesity, inflammation, brain inflammation, high triglycerides, blood sugar levels, and blood pressure issues, all of which are risk factors for heart disease.

Excessive sugar intake can also increase the risk of kidney disease, negatively impact dental health by causing cavities, increase the risk of developing gout, and accelerate cognitive decline.

The idea behind this field is to help your body reverse the damage caused by excessive sugar consumption, starting with the most severe conditions caused by it.

Suggested Usage: Once daily.

21 Likes

Amazing field, you can feel the glucose spike not happening after a meal if you listen to this…

I usually do once or twice a week of Quadible’s Sugar Detox, but this is way better as QI’s field is 1 hour long haha

16 Likes

That’s awesome to know! I only used it once last night before bed but this field is definitely a Godsend. I have consumed copious amounts of sugar throughout my life.

8 Likes

I’ve been reading that viral book Glucose Revolution in bits and pieces and she suggests reducing sugar spikes after meals by taking Apple Cider Vinegar 20 minutes before meals, exercising for 10 minutes after meals, etc. This field can probably help there!

I usually use @SilverZuzu stack with meals, and will now add this to the stack :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Perfect! Just about a week ago, I bought me a bottle of Braggs and have been drinking a couple cups of water a day mixed with a tablespoon. I will follow that recommendation and do it 20 minutes before meals. Thanks, Mao!

3 Likes

I’ve been taking pills as its easier on the run, not really sure if its as effective as the actual Braggs gold-standard ACV haha…

4 Likes

I recommend when using any liquid vinegar when directly consuming this way, to use a straw, to bypass the teeth as much as possible.

6 Likes

I’ve thought about getting the pills too. But the actual vinegar tastes sooo good! Lol.

2 Likes