Psychics? Experienced spiritual people? Need advice

spiritual warfare come read the situation

Please do NOT spam.

Captain is away this weekend and is potentially going to be offline to check forum posts and emails.

6 Likes

Oh okay do u have anyone who can scan me or help me out with warfare

Like asap

Your energy felt very dense. I ran some supporting energies. If you want, I can attune you with a
energetic shield. Just intent receiving SafeShield from me and you will be attuned. It will help protect you.

4 Likes

Yes please do help right away

I need everything right now

Just think “I want to receive SafeShield from integrator”. You will receive the shield in a 5-10 min transmission. It will work passively without needing to do anything. Unfortunately I’m in a situation where I can not do a session now. All the best and hopefully someone else can also support you.

1 Like

Ok great thanks

I need like an intercession as well

I’m running some energies and asked also my solar angel and guides to support you for the next few hours.

3 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Ask in your heart the source creator to support you. No worries. Trust.

1 Like

I love you thanks

2 Likes

Sorry was at work.

• Your aura now scans not too bad at all, probably because of Integrator’s work
  • Do not forget to listen to Deep Aura Cleaning a few times followed by Grounding audio for an hour

Feel a very strong connection to Mother Earth - she usually protects us from unhelpful visitors that are not from here.

9 Likes

Thanks I doubted my ability to protect my self and let my fear get the best of me

1 Like

Fear feeds these entities, but I understand, it is easier said than done when one is facing the situation live.

Do you use any of the shield audios?

You can also create a servitor if you are on Patreon - that can constantly shield, clear and protect (E.g., the Dragon servitor)

5 Likes

I am not sure about that. But I certainly use my servitors from Patreon to protect and heal family members.

3 Likes

How to do that ?

1 Like

Just tell the servitor to shield your parents for example. My mother recently had pain in her feet. I requested the Dragon to send her energy and her pain was gone in about 20 minutes. Once you attune to your servitor and are able to convey instructions, this can be easily done.

3 Likes