PTSD Help Combination

I sent a follow-up e-mail. Maybe the faith field in the meantime haha (jk).

5 Likes

doit

4 Likes

Hahaha. I tried it yesterday. It will probably go in my routine.

1 Like

I like it too so far.

1 Like

DK and Sapien Med , its xmas? :)

Would be dope , Dont forget to update the Captain

5 Likes

Hahaha. I love this idea actually.

You might be interested about this post. Favorite Music from an Audio Field?

2 Likes

Does using this video eventually makes your brain go back to normal?

And what would be the estimated time of use for that?

From the product description;

My definition of “cure” means “back to normal or better.” Might you have another definition?

No one can say or even guess because the work the field needs to do will be individual to you because you are a unique individual, the likes of whom have never been seen on the face of this earth and will never be seen again. Celebrate your specialness.

9 Likes

I also think that “curing” yourself needs a good amount of work from your side. This field can shut down the excessive stress and fight or flight response, so that you can work on resolving the thought patterns that have developed in the years or even decades before, due to all kinds of trauma.

After listening I noticed a lot of things that I unknowingly do or don’t do . Like :" I do x…to avoid y"
So noticing is always the first step , this is where most people fail. This is why I’d combine this with emotional release ,higher self and/or the microkinesi therapist, etc…

12 Likes

In general I’m really aware of my thoughts/behaviors even if i end up doing them anyway, I’d still be watching myself doing so while taking notes lol

With this field, I’ve been IN SYNC with the moments of action like I’m on some kind of slow down time that gives me the chance to interfere and add the tweaks just at the right time. I’ve been more engaging with my thoughts and the slowed down time is mindfulness that allows me to change the outcomes of thoughts and even the thoughts themselves.

I listen 3x every other day and I add another 1-2 if needed :)

15 Likes

Interesting! I suspect captain included some sort of mindulfnes / higher self connection/ awareness or something along those lines in there .

I think it’s good to take notes during your session and afterwords so that you have a reminder in the following days .
The whole experience reminds me of microdosing LSD in some ways. Especially seeing things in the bigger picture etc.

7 Likes

https://www.patreon.com/posts/mindfulness-self-26761080 should be played right after this PTSD field to maximize effects :)

2 Likes

He has a bandcamp profile. I guess that we can make requests from there. https://davidwise.bandcamp.com/

This is really helpful, makes me feel much calmer and easier to breathe deeply, also felt many times that when some heavy emotions or thoughts come up, there was this inner calm strongly anchored in me that made it possible to just be with the emotions and let them come up and be experienced fully and then dissolve. Thank you so much @Captain_Nemo!

Are there any other audios that would help and support the PTSD Help audio to work even better or deeper? Like for example would the Shamanic Medicine Blend, Acu-Automaton, The Plasma Brain of Youth, Blueprint of Life etc be a good match? or any other ones.
:slight_smile:

10 Likes

Mindfulness for sure (part of the self realization album)

1 Like

I really like the music in this one. Like chilled yoga vibes :relieved: also, I feel something lifting…

1 Like

I’m not sure I understand correctly…

The suggestion is to use it once a week, or every other week, 2-3 times per use
And ONLY IF YOU HAVE BAD CONDITIONS, you can use it every other day

OR

When you start using it you can use it every day (2-3 times per use)
and then after sometime use it once a week, or every other week

?

This

4 Likes

Great, thanks :wink:

1 Like

I think Cosmo-Volt, Plasma Light and BoL are all great preparing-the-soil fields to play before this.

I also think that Shamanic Medicine Blend complements this field (they both have the Amygdala Healing sub-field). I’ve been playing SMB (getting lazy there :laughing: ) on my “off days”–the days when I’m not playing PTSD. And if someone doesn’t want to yet invest in SMB, I would recommend that they play the Amygdala (and other healing fields) on their “off days” so that they reduce their temptation to spam this field. (I take those “warnings”–too strong a word–in the description seriously.)

We have many healing fields from which to choose, like the SMB and Acu-Automaton you’ve mentioned. I could see someone wanting to add some brain fields, like the Plasma Brain you mentioned or the “pruning”-type fields (like Autism and another which escapes me), whilst another might want to take a more “therapy” approach and play with My Personal Emotional and Mental Supporter, the Archetype of Parental Love (if that was a component) or the self-love fields. Yet another might want to take a spiritual/ascension approach, opting for things like Becoming Whole, the Light fields (LVG comes to my mind) and the tags dealing with ascension, the Soul or Vibration series, etc.

Because our responses in these situations happen before the conscious mind has a chance to get involved (and because we respond and then the conscious mind–what I like to call the “lying, rational part of the mind”–then makes up thoughts, stories and beliefs to explain or to justify or to make sense out of our responses), we usually have associated thought patterns and beliefs which will need to be healed and dismantled, so I’ve been playing my Ego Dissolution and wearing my SLR tag in conjunction with this field.

tl;dr: All these fields, they’re like a stash of different paint colors from which we craft the masterpiece that is us. However, each of our masterpieces will look different from every other masterpiece, in part because of the ways we mix and apply our paints.

20 Likes