Public Energy Course Webinar 10/1 + Some Surprises

Next energy course webinar will be open to you all. Although we will be answering energy course questions, we also will be open to answering general sapienmed and spiritual questions as well. And…

We will be speaking of a big audio release we have coming up that is one of our most powerful and transformative. I have been using it for over a month now and it has worked wonders for my brain, soul and overall sense of happiness. Can’t wait to share it with you all :blush:

And yes, this audio will be an nft. We will giving away a Best Path + Fearlessness + Social Mastery. And I don’t know… a simplified version of the audio might be playing in the background :man_shrugging:

This is something small scale and might not be as informative as the FB webinar or nearly as long. It’s more for answering your questions and a good number of these questions will be related to the energy course.

We will be having another fb webinar in the near future though!

SammyG is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Sapienmed’s Zoom Meeting

Time: Oct 1, 2021 01:15 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 884 8123 9997

Passcode: 127359

PS: If anyone comes in to just disrupt the flow, you’ll just be kicked out immediately.

66 Likes

Thanks @SammyG and @Captain_Nemo for the opportunity!

Always grateful for things like this

14 Likes

Can’t wait

9 Likes

@SammyG make sure you eat before the webinar :sob: wouldn’t want to get stuck for 4-5 hours with us and no food.

18 Likes

100% gonna eat beforehand lol.

18 Likes

Can I as a „newbie“ also join?

7 Likes

Yeah, anyone could.

10 Likes

Could doesnt mean „can“, but I assume that I can join. I’m exited :slight_smile:

6 Likes

lol yes man, you can join in.

12 Likes

I wanted to buy energy awekening course for a while … now its perfect time to join webinar , cant wait !:slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Ooh, sounds so nice! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Also a big YAY for a zoom type of meeting - don’t think I could have joined if it was on FB.

5 Likes

Upon talking with dream, we decided not to giveaway a free version of it this time. It’s really quite special and we wouldn’t want to risk it getting black marketed. NFTs are a great protection against that.

Also, last fb webinar, invoked quite a bit of chaos for ambrosia and even found someone had downloaded the webinar and manage to scrub 3 minutes of the audio without my voice and sell that to people :laughing: Hence why a weaker version with some but not all the features of the field will be playing this time. It will still be very darned pleasant to listen to. Can’t wait to share why.

So we’ll still give away pendants. But no giving away of the audio this time.

38 Likes

That is pretty awful! Folks like that ruin it for the rest of us that are actually there/ or listen to it afterwards with good intentions.

21 Likes

True, I thought the same thing but ended up not saying it. Definitely good to say it though! :+1:
Lol, I never even got to listen to it or Sammy’s explanations even once afterwards because the lovely platform decided to lock my account :roll_eyes: :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I could do this

But not this

Where do they sell this btw? Ebay? :joy:

3 Likes

Fantasies and schemes for machinations abound.

People are selling air, overlapping with the Captain’s name. It started when dishonest creators started adding the word “morphic” to their products

9 Likes

Damn wow… Can’t they be reported?

3 Likes

As they say in my region “it’s a fight against windmills” (it’s a proverb).

I personally hope for at least some awareness of people. Do not believe what you see. Evaluate the information qualitatively

7 Likes

I’ll be taking off from work this time!

3 Likes

:rage:stupid school

18 Likes