Manifestation Redux - CLOSED and Submitted

Originally this was going to be a public project but public projects have been cancelled so I am getting a group together now that will allow this project to manifest into reality

Might not want to miss out on this one

CLOSED NOW (group has been filled)

40 Likes

Just a thought that came up and I don’t want to create trouble but I would at least gauge the interest if some people are interested in it or not.
I mean the method is not that uncommon many people pre design their nfts and then just need some people on board so they invite them into groups.

The way you are doing it now feels more like your personal wish on what you want. Your custom field under the pretend of a community project.
You probably don’t mean bad but just wanted to say that.

I agree :100:%, to be extended to many other goals as well.

4 Likes

Everyone can benefit from a combo like this my man :muscle:t4:

7 Likes

Shut up and take my money :joy::sob::joy::sob:

1 Like

1 Like

Oh yeah?

Yes lol, the same thing included above was sent to Cap in his PM

But that’s the intention behind it, the all in 1 manifestor, no need for anything else, just listen to the mp3 and have a basic idea of what you want to manifest, and it will come forth in the fastest most efficient way

I’m a simple guy, I understand something better when it is not presented in a really complex manner, I find this Project Very Useful.

5 Likes

can the manifested be added to it . It will probably make it pricier but it will be better since a lot of people missed out on the manifested. Plus it will be a complete package to manifesting.

1 Like

This is different

Will it also have unpublished specifications with respect to the fields to which it refers?

It’s a combo of both with some other aspects as listed above

3 Likes

What’s the status on this one ?

1 Like

Sammy pinged Cap regarding this, so hopefully it should be out whenever Cap takes a look at this

5 Likes

Cool

2 Likes

Nice :+1:

Thanks for this @Shivy-SzN !

Hey guys! I have re amped this project and sent it to dr Manhattan and rose with the format they strictly wanted it in, includes new features, and if this gets done by Cap (his choice)

There will be 60 Copies audio and mandala

$275 for each copy as stated by Dr. Manhattan

I hope this can help everyone in achieving the life they wanted, it is way more then just solidifier and woven worlds… it WILL get you to where you want to be

I will share the description once this NFT releases (if it ever does)

Until then blessings everyone!

6 Likes

Maybe better 100 , so if anyone who can’t buy sone as it’s on Gumroad still get chance because of the bigger numbers of copy’s.

2 Likes