Friday nfts

isn’t that Breath of the Gods?

2 Likes

Projects can always be improved upon with new methods + technology :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Bump:

2 Likes

Dream, we would like to order an audio for Yggdrasil Tree.

6 Likes

@Captain_Nemo public project is ready could u check ur my message or the Blueprint of results NFT private message

9 Likes

Public Manifestation Gumroad Field ready to go and sent to you bro (in PM)

3 Likes

BeautyTech (Spring project) is ready :grinning:

5 Likes

He made a poll it isnt about who commented first but who voted first

Also it is his decision

2 Likes

Those who got added all made their interest known before you through the poll, even before you commented. There is no favouritism or bias involved in who I add to the group, as you can see from my recruiting being done in public unlike many projects today. Also, this isn’t the thread for this.

Can someone please enlighten me as to what it means when people are sending NFTs to captain?

And also when a group is added as per the first fee posts of this topic?

Aomw of the languagr used here does drive me a bit bonkers haha

1 Like

Group leaders of a private group that have put together an NFT project for Captain to create post here that they have submitted to him and are waiting for the NFT to be minted.’’

not exactly sure about this part, so maybe show a snippet of a post that you have a question about?

From time to time you may see a project leader ask for people to join a group to create a new NFT project. You can ask to be included if the subject matter is of interest to you.

3 Likes

Oooo i didnt know people created NFTs… thats amazing.

Is that just done in the general forum?

How unique, what wonderful opportunity indeed!

This really is amazing…

So beautiful :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

This has been going on so long now that many groups never disbanded, but continued coming up with and submitting NFT suggestions without having to ask the forum at large for participation. There are things you can read that will bring you up to the present regarding NFT creation. As I find links to them, I will send them your way.

2 Likes

@Rosechalice that is lovely and very kind of you indeed.

So if i decided i had a brilliant idea for an NFT, i could start a group which could in turn potentially be approved and worked on by captain?

Wow… this movement is simply epic isnt it :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes on all counts. Simply epic! :slight_smile:

This will give you an idea; these, however, are closed projects = finished or dropped.

You could post your idea as a new thread in that section and ask for interested people.

Here is one that is from awhile back, but it still recruiting for members:

3 Likes

Son of Heaven, ready sir!

4 Likes

Speculator God is ready!

6 Likes

AcrobaticDishonestCutworm-size_restricted
Bahamut is ready to be born…

7 Likes

Hooray for Zelda and Link! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The Bodyguard of Success NFT :crossed_swords: - Ultimate Protections Project - PUBLIC

Is Ready.

9 Likes