Public Project - Blueprint of Hair

Today is the day NFTs are paused.
Indefinitely, that is for sure.

Today marks the day certainity approaches this project;
as NFTs start being created once again.

Today, this NFT is possible because of all of you.
Becasue of the team’s hardwork through many months

This is a thread with 16,000 people viewing and awaiting it

I’m more than thankful to everyone in here.

Today this NFT is possible because of all of you.

Thank you to every person out there; every research paper; every hyped person; every awaiting person and every person setting some cash aside just to be able to buy it.

I personally hope the result comes to everybody’s liking

and here’s a thank you to myself as well :)

Thank you everybody.

:heart:

17 Likes

Super excited for this one :muscle:t4:

1 Like

Maybe I’m reading this wrong but does this mean the NFT isn’t going to be made? Reading the rest of what your wrote hinted that it is still going to be made but the first couple sentences you wrote left me a bit confused.

I think it will be made, submitted the project two weeks ago @judgeofwings

4 Likes

@Hauru

This is where I was confused with as I know for sure I saw this was submitted already. I’m guessing Desiree meant that there is going to be no more NFT’s accepted as of right now but the ones already accepted like this BoH is still going to be made.

1 Like

Yes

3 Likes

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Any ETA by any chance?

3 Likes

Hi @Sa-Trincha!

Nice 2 see you again yellow tara

4 Likes

:soon: enough

1 Like

Happy weekend fellow hair lovers. Waiting patiently for the release :heart:

8 Likes

Hi. Wondering if there’s a new ETA for the release? Or is anything going on behind the scenes? :white_heart:

1 Like

:))))))) hahaha

everything about this NFT has been so interesting ; from how the group formed to how the final product eventually shaped and the very preliminary interventions of a special goddess; planting the idea of this NFT

there isn’t anything going behind the scenes about this one; except that we are all super-mega-waiting for this NFT :)))

creators, designers, group members, and forum members alike :))

4 Likes

Oh hey! Moshiro, you may think you have gone unnoticed but I actually know and recognize your account and forum interactions :)))

Now I wish we had a testing phase for this NFT before it comes out!! I’d have glazed my hair with the sound of this NFT all the time! But no, we are all awaiting the grande release of this NFT!

I’m glad your interactions are coming in their spark with yours truly :))) :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Hopefully in the next batch :muscle:t4:

6 Likes

I’m holding strong keeping some cash on the side to be able to get this field. It’s getting tough because there are a few other fields I’ve been wanting also lol.

3 Likes

ATTENTION EVERYONE :exclamation:

There is one last requirement for this field to be done — I have spoken to the mods and everyone, including Dream requires the FINAL public affirmation of the people promising to purchase this NFT.

This NFT is constructed of EVERYTHING that details the hair and transforms it into a MASSIVE shift — You have all also seen how The Deep Remodeling induced Major shifts to the face.

Imagine this, but for every single problem that faces the hair.

This is a Transformative project — made by the people, the researchers, and +7 months in the work of myself.

SO…

Every vote gets this project up in the air once again. For every vote, we get another confirmation that yes, You WILL buy the product — even if after months time.

For lurkers, please sign up an account just to enter your vote. I can see y’all watching this thread with more than 20.0k views at the moment.

Every vote counts.

Premium Tier pricing — ETERNAL Level. — exactly $775

• YES, I WILL SAVE & BUY THE BLUEPRINT OF HAIR PROJECT
  • Are you kidding me? I have been waiting for this for years!!

0 voters

You have two Yesses to chose from :stuck_out_tongue: haha

LOVE Y’ALL

LETS GET THIS ONE DONE! :partying_face:

5d823eee2e6f7e00a3cbf14856b2abe63ab2567d

10 Likes

This will go to gumroad?

NFT On the Sapienshop

If you intend to purchase or if the product gathers your interest - please vote :heart:

Voting is the only way this gets made

So … Vote everyone!

8 Likes

Please vote everyone let’s get this made!

3 Likes