Public Project - Blueprint of Hair

:loudspeaker:
Everyone there is a project already in progress with the same name and the group is currently private which plans to release the NFT for the public use. However I will read all your posts and share the script here first and add the missing points to that groupā€™s script.

If that group agrees, will share the final script here.

12 Likes

Not yet, will sit in the weekend and compile the script.

2 Likes

you guys can add itļ¼Œ I have this
It turns my hair into 1a fast

My hair has come back great, best wishes for the success of this project :+1:

4 Likes

Maybe add an element regarding the shape of hairline? Symmetry for example?
(Iā€™m not quite sure how to make it smart in terms of shape and placement, because it is very individual)

Maybe other people would be able to add to this general idea their thoughts :slight_smile:

1 Like

fd79bb40158926141cc8b554ba17fa09

This is a fantastic idea!!

Specially for those that have hair whorls or swirl hair i dont know the exact name but you get it right?

Its impossible sometimes to get a specific hair shape :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Haha well i actually google images for that and it shows what i meant

No its like when the hair grows on the scalp doing swirls. Just google it man haha

Itā€™s called a cowlick I believe. And they suck. I have some :joy:

1 Like

Hahaha where i grew up we called cowlick the type of hair that is like glued to the side and half of the forehead with gel

Literally looking like a cow licked the hair to the side

1 Like

I have added draft script, still need to read some articles, take the inputs from Another hair project thread, supplements, Ayurveda, TCM etc.

7 Likes

The Articles/Research I posted here were initially for Tiger Maneā€¦This could be Integrated with all ideas and make a Mega Project!

2 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

@Kalacakra , Thanks for taking initiation on creating a new Hair NFT.

Please consider Telogen effluvium issues also, hair loss after weight loss, if there is a mechanism which could tackle to control or stop Telogen effluvium while dieting, loosing weight or any sort of possible triggering conditions which may lead to hair loss, Thyroid conditions, Diabetic Conditions, dandruff , Seborrheic dermatitis, Scalp eczema , Psoriasis , Autoimmunity conditions, scalp PH balance., scalp skin conditions.

Great support like fast recovery ( Healing of both Transplanted areas & Donor areas) in Hair Transplant cases, fast growth, density, pain resistance, Trauma healing, gray hair reversal for both head, face & chest areas.

If possible please address them, I have mentioned same in other thread for Tiger Mane project, but it didnā€™t went further I guess.

Thanks

2 Likes

The good:

ā€¦
https://www.emergetrichology.com/post/electrotherapy-as-a-hair-growth-treatment
ā€¦

and the bad:

12 Likes

Sure Iā€™m still not done finalizing the script, will add.

5 Likes

Please add hair texture stylist too! I really want to change my hair type along with hair health

6 Likes

This is gonna be a hit @Kalacakra

5 Likes

So to Conclude This Project will include all the Previous Hair Audios like Hair Loss Treatment ver 3.0,Legendary Hair Serum, Lionā€™s Mane, The Prince Aspect of Hair, Negentropic Hair, Platelet Rich hair along with New Additions from different research sources? Thisā€™d cover it all!!

3 Likes

The mechanics of NFT is up to Captain, we will only give the script what it needs to contain, and it is the merging of this NFT and along with the other group which is also very detailed.

It will be a lot of work for Captain :smiley:

7 Likes

Presumably thisā€™d be up and running by next month given the Complexities involved with it!