Pure Influence (Community project) NFT: Testimonials

This is so true my big brother! I feel that my body movements when I move my hands, including fingers, are subtly changing position, as if discovering new angles of movement and there a new learning is generated for me!

With this, I feel that people pay much more attention to me, this is brother especially in my sales presentations. :star_struck: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :star_struck: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :star_struck:

13 Likes

So true beloved captain!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :blush: :blush: :blush: :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Since the NFT hit my wallet yesterday, my singing voice has been sounding like magic, to me at least lol. Throat chakra is definitely open and clear, I can just tell that by how effectively I’ve been conveying my thoughts.

I’ve especially been experiencing the motivation with this, me and my best bud have been brainstorming and getting the ball moving on a few different things.

Just to add, when I spoke Hermes name just now I felt shivers down my spine, I asked him to assist me with good fortune and wealth. Love those attunements!

16 Likes

How can I buy this?

This was a community project, you have to be apart of it to be able to purchase. If you’d like one now, you can purchase one off of Venly or in the NFT Buying/Selling thread, or if you have NFT’s to trade, in the trading thread. Hope you get to experience this!

5 Likes

:eyes::+1:t2:

5 Likes

So are these three books actually a part of the Influence field themselves, or more so books that provide valuable information for the users?

6 Likes

Both.

I used the techniques from all the books to build the first proposal for this.

People didn’t want to just go by the book, they wanted to expand on the idea and we added a lot more to it to make it this field.

The books are the material that I used to ensure that this product would be successful, the foundation to me. All the ideas and techniques contained in the books went into the field. I believe you can further enhance your success by reading them.

18 Likes

quick review - Today felt its subtle workings even at shops, small interactions with people and not just at client/ or official things. I’ve been to a shop asking for a few items, and literally my hand gestures are dancing in a very stylish way, and that too from a non-dominant hand(happened more than a couple of instances). I could feel my facial movements that are in perfect sync with my hand gestures.
Usually, these subtle effects are somehow ignored or not noticeable in day-to-day life because of our busy lifestyles or other reasons, but I think there is a bit of increased self-awareness & relaxation in this while conversing.
thanks to group members and the One & Only Captain for a beautiful creation.

10 Likes

What a beautiful experience dear friend!!! What you say is so real!!! Today the intelligent subtlety of this field allowed me to do something interesting while I was in the street with my team handing out flyers for our real estate project, while I am always erect doing that activity, today my body leaned with a slight bow towards people, they then they corresponded this act with getting more brochures from our company, “LEARNING YOUR BODY LANGUAGE IS AMAZING WITH THIS FIELD!!!” worth millions!!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

10 Likes

Amazing buddy.
Not just that, it actually matches our movements that are complementing to the other person.
Its like I am matching to the frequency of the other person in tone, voice modulation, gestures etc, it’s custom response to him/her for that moment or situation :grinning::sunglasses::star_struck:
Its also rewiring the things inside I beleive…
Its absolutely fantastic I think!

9 Likes

Do you know brother? what I noticed at this point is that when I was watching a video yesterday, I could notice that my body mirrored the body of the person in the video lol I noticed those subtle gestures, like when she held her nose I did the same, when she crossed her arms my arms crossed toolol super interesting and funny at the same time, inside I was laughing. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9 Likes

Bro…did u observe it’s funny reading our last 4 messages the way we responded to eachother …it’s like Mirrored responses, its like Pure Influence vs. Pure Influence talking …lol
Hope u get my point…
Just another perspective I could see now :grin:

9 Likes

Hey my brother!!! How smart are you!!!:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: I just noticed!!! I am not going to change and I am not going to sell this NFT because it is my favorite! I love him so much!!! I could sell my little brother :baby:t2:, but not this NFT! :blush:

12 Likes

Attempts at manipulation have become very clearly visible. Through resentment or compassion. You clearly see for yourself what goals a person pursues. Very useful. It becomes unpleasant to communicate with some people. Because there is too much pressure in their speech. At the same time, it can be seen that this is their constant way of communicating.

15 Likes

does it have maker?

2 Likes

Nope :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

UPDATE:

The download and learning of human behavior are faster and you integrate them almost immediately, you are able to absorb and adopt the behavior of the people who are more influential, I have noticed that when I read or watch videos of these types of people, I download and I quickly integrate their teachings and make them “MY” behavior almost instantly.

I don’t know if it’s a treat from our beloved captain :heart: :heart: :heart:, but since I have this NFT, learning from others and integrating their behaviors and body language from other people more advanced than me has made a very fun and educational game, all in the easiest way. . Test it. :wink: :wink: :wink:

16 Likes

Hello, does anyone know if they can sense the energy on this?

trying to make a pendant of it to enhance its effects as it’ll lay on top of my chest. (photo not completely in there)

9 Likes

I can feel my dear friend!!! :heart::wink:
It is really beautiful!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes