Long time use will make third eye open.

3 Likes

This could be subconscious limit remover 2.0

4 Likes

Hey I just listened to pure moonlight. But I feel kinda anxious? Is this normal

2 Likes

Really?

1 Like

Yes, pure moonlight is used to bring all the negativity within yourself to the surface. You may feel strange for a bit but once you stabilize youā€™ll be better than ever

8 Likes

How do you know ? X)

1 Like

guys! share your results with this field!

how many times per day do you listen to notice results?

1 Like

I only play this field on the 1st day of the full moon every month.

I usually put water in crystal containers and put them out to be charged by the moonlight. And its the one i use to drink sips every morning throughout the month.

I not always take out all of my crystals (too many lol) to be charged by the moon so the audio enhances all that process for the water, the crystals and myself.

And i get long deep revealing dreams that night and the next one.

Other than that i dont play it.

7 Likes

Iā€™ve been looping this field this morning while lying down and focusing on it. At first I was getting little spasms in some parts of my body, nothing strange for me when listening to certain fields. But then the spasms got much stronger, like if someone had entered my room they probably would have thought I was having a seizure or I was possessed lol. The more I focused on the field the stronger I would twitch, I kept doing this for like an 1 hour and 30 I think? The twitching stopped at some point like 3 times before it started again during this time. I feel more confident and relaxed now, Iā€™ll have to keep doing this

@LostPhoenix since they wanted to know about results using this field

3 Likes

I tried doing it again and Iā€™m getting shaken pretty violently, I even got a cramp in my abdominals (nothing too painful)

Has anyone got an idea what may be causing this? Blockages?

3 Likes

Definitely sounds like blockages, unless things get too bad Iā€™d keep using the audio

3 Likes

You tried doing what again? Looping it again?

2 Likes

Yes, but for less time

1 Like

Try even less time then, likeā€“I donā€™t know not looping it?

Because what youā€™re saying to us is ā€œthereā€™s this field that I overplay and then have my reactions to my overplaying of it. What should I do?ā€ Isnā€™t the smart thing the to start slowly and build from there?

1 Like

I just wanted to know if someone knew why was the reaction, I donā€™t mind strong reactions if they can help me release things I need to release

1 Like

Then carry on and youā€™ll have your answer in due time.

Youā€™re either releasing stuff or youā€™re overwhelming your energy system. Thatā€™s as far as we can guess.

You can release stuff without having strong reactions. But youā€™ll probably have to give up your habit of ā€œloopingā€ to do that.

1 Like

I like the voice of this

moonlight shining through

3 Likes

Ayyy @Captain_Nemo

Throwback!

This was a fun song to make with you.

6 Likes

???

Would be amazing! The music of SLR is too bombastic for me :face_with_head_bandage:

Have you tried the Patreon version? Itā€™s just a monotonous sound, no music. A bit rough on the ears but just listen on very low volume.

1 Like