Purity Alchemy (8 Arms Yoga)

@Amitabha ,

I’m trying to decide between the two fields (this and the architect of reality), and I think I should not mix them…

I’m also very curious about usage instructions… “try and see what feels right” doesn’t really resonate with me tbh…

1 Like

Nevermind. I bought this one.

The music is really good! Not sure how the field is gonna overcome sense pleasures when its carrier is such a marvelous sound. :rofl:

2nd listen today: it’s calming and reassuring. Feeling smooth and mild.

I’ll hopefully stick to this field for 30 consecutive days.

4 Likes

Glad its working for you. Now your past 30 day mark, Keep it up.

5 Likes

@Amitabha

Oh, it’s marvelous!

I suppose there is also my own willingness and effort too, but overall the field sure has helped tremendously to overcome many issues I’ve been struggling with.

Some things I definitely felt/experienced from the field

• Letting go of possessiveness and increase in generosity
  • increase in contentment
  • feeling closer to the divine and trusting its goodwill for me.
  • increase in discipline or at least the intention to be more disciplined. :)

Those were my highlights, probably because I had already internalized a fair degree of the other yama/niyama concepts. So this field has been filling in the gaps quite well.

Tip: Sometimes, I felt low/tired/desperate despite using this field, and Holy Paladin was an excellent cure to make me keep going and stay committed. However, I eventually let that one go too, as the “ahimsa (non-violance)” aspect of the purity grew stronger, and I simply had no reason to feel like a warrior…

I think many don’t know that the 8-arm-yoga’s ethical restraints and observances bring superpowers.

So here’s something to hype you up.

It’s ChatGPT generated, so take it with a grain of salt, but I can definitely testify for at least some of them.

Siddhis from Practicing Yama

1. Ahimsa (Non-violence)
    • Invincibility: It is said that one who perfects Ahimsa gains such a state of peace and non-harm that even wild animals become non-threatening in their presence.
    • Absence of Enmity: The practitioner develops a powerful aura of peacefulness that repels violence and conflict from their environment.
  2. Satya (Truthfulness)
    • Mastery of Speech: A perfected practice of Satya is believed to grant the power of speech that manifests truth. Whatever the yogi speaks will come to pass.
    • Clairvoyance: The ability to know or understand deeper truths, gaining insights into situations or people that others cannot perceive.
  3. Asteya (Non-stealing)
    • Acquisition of Treasures: The practice of Asteya is said to lead to the spontaneous acquisition of all desired material and spiritual treasures without any effort or sense of ownership.
    • Mind Reading: The ability to understand the thoughts of others, as the mind becomes free from the desire to possess what others have.
  4. Brahmacharya (Moderation, Celibacy)
    • Vitality and Strength: Practicing Brahmacharya is believed to enhance vitality, mental clarity, and physical strength, leading to a powerful and radiant presence.
    • Memory and Intelligence: The conservation of energy leads to heightened mental faculties, including extraordinary memory and sharp intellect.
  5. Aparigraha (Non-possessiveness)
    • Knowledge of Past Lives: Practicing Aparigraha is said to enable one to remember their past lives, gaining insights into karmic patterns and the soul’s journey.
    • Liberation from Material Bonds: The practitioner experiences freedom from material attachments, leading to a state of contentment and inner liberation.

Siddhis from Practicing Niyama

1. Saucha (Purity)
    • Purity of Vision: Perfecting Saucha is said to cleanse the vision, allowing one to see the divine in all things and perceive subtle energies.
    • Clairaudience: The purity of body and mind can lead to the ability to hear subtle sounds or spiritual voices that are not accessible to ordinary senses.
  2. Santosha (Contentment)
    • Supreme Joy: The practice of Santosha leads to a profound and unshakeable state of happiness and contentment, irrespective of external circumstances.
    • Steadfastness: The practitioner becomes unwavering, unperturbed by pleasure or pain, leading to a stable and serene mind.
  3. Tapas (Austerity)
    • Mastery over Elements: Through the heat generated by Tapas, one gains control over the elements (earth, water, fire, air, and ether) and can perform extraordinary feats.
    • Inner Fire: The practitioner develops an internal fire or energy that can purify the body and mind, leading to exceptional willpower and endurance.
  4. Svadhyaya (Self-study)
    • Communication with Divine Beings: The practice of Svadhyaya can lead to the ability to communicate with divine beings or receive guidance from higher sources.
    • Spiritual Knowledge: The practitioner gains deep knowledge of sacred texts and spiritual truths, often accessing knowledge beyond ordinary comprehension.
  5. Ishvara Pranidhana (Surrender to God)
    • Divine Grace: Surrendering to a higher power is said to attract divine grace, bringing about spontaneous realizations and protection in difficult times.
    • Unity with the Divine: The ultimate siddhi of Ishvara Pranidhana is a profound sense of oneness with the Divine, leading to self-realization or enlightenment.
11 Likes