QHHT healing

Is there anyone here who has had experience with Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique by Dolores Cannon?
Is there is good practitioner in Chicago for QHHT?
Thank you.

2 Likes

As it turns out, I have my first QHHT session scheduled for later in January. It’s in New York City, though. I am looking forward to it very much.

If you haven’t found it yet, this website has a searchable list of practitioners: https://members.qhhtofficial.com . I looked through it and used my intuition to find the best practitioner for me.

Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks Mike… I did check this list… there are few in the outskirts of Chicago but I am surprised there is none in the main Chicago city. But nevertheless there are 3 level 2 practitioners that are reachable for me. Is yours a level 2 or level 3? How much does it matter in your opinion? Surprisingly there are more level 3 practitioners around the world than in the US. One is right next to where I lived in India but that time I wasn’t looking lol

If I remember correctly, there was only one Level 3 practitioner in NYC. The one I chose is Level 2, but she trained with Dolores Cannon herself. I think Level 2 practitioners already have a lot of sessions under their belt, so I feel comfortable with that.

1 Like