Query about buying NFTs in the Sapien shop

As a newbie in NFTs and planing for getting some NFTs in the sapien shop during Easter sale… I am just wondering:

1. So I need to have a venly/crypto wallet(or a sapien shop account maybe) before I get any NFT from the sapien shop, right? Sorry for my ignorance for being unfamilar to NFT…

2. I learned that NFTs always get sold out in short timespan, but on the sapien shop there are NFTs like Eternal and Shamballa Portal which are released long ago, but it says they are still “in stock”! Is it real?(it’s too good to be ture!) Does that means I can still get these treasures?

I am really looking forward to get you guys’ help… Anyway thanks all your support in advance!
(maybe should be put in the NFTs category but anyway put it here :stuck_out_tongue:)

2 Likes

Hi there,

For question 1:

After you make the purchase, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a button that says “Claim your collectible” which will open a new window and guide you through the process of creating a new Phantom Wallet. Just follow the steps and you’re good to go. Most important there is to write down your passphrase.

For question 2:

Yes, some NFTs were made for the long-term. If I recall, The Eternal had 4400 copies in stock, but the Shamballa Portal maybe only 50? So my guess is there are not much left of those, likely under 10.

4 Likes

Infinite gratitute to you!!! Now going to try getting one

2 Likes

Oh wait

1 Like

Don’t forget the sales code “Easter”

You’ll get 22% off

:wink::wink:

6 Likes

Good news: I got the The Tapasya of Savitur, Divinely Incarnated
Bad news: downloads delayed :upside_down_face:

3 Likes