Question about Best Path in life

Hello,
I got a question.
Does the tag only influence the own decisions and personality or does it also affect circumstances and keep negative events away, for example like Eternity Redux keeps away accidents etc.

Thank you

3 Likes

I guess , negative events too. One have to observe and relate. Due to corona spread, there was sudden ban on travel. I was Lucky enough to travel just few days before it , despite completely oblivious about such circumstances when booking for travel in advance. For about a month, was trying to book a day for IELTS exam. Just couldn’t make it for various reasons. I was like, why is it getting delayed despite wearing best path. From March end there is complete shutdown of all activities8n my place. Now I feel it was good not to have booked . Just how is it mentioned, just let go and become a YES Man. Another observation, maybe personal feeling, I feel effects and no effects in cycles. Can be due to subconscious resistance and time taken to accept the fields.

6 Likes

I’ve got this tag now and I am interested in the answer too. One of the reviews made it sound as if it helps for other things to come into a person’s life

Would you guys say matchmaker plus best path is a good combo or does it cancel each other out somehow ?

1 Like

I guess those would work out; you’ll attract the person that matches you best. Although if your path doesn’t involve that particular person or any person, it won’t work.

3 Likes

What won’t work exactly ?

Matchmaker in finding someone for you.

Okay yeah I could see that… best path is best path ,gotta stay committed to it long term .

Isn’t that in the description?

This is a complex field set in a rather nice object. This field has one unique property that will aid you in life, it helps you to make choices and influences the events around you towards the best possible outcome for YOU!

I copy pasted this and some “negative” events may still happen but they will turn out to be positive in the long term and will only seem bad in the short term. That’s also in the description I don’t have any personal experience with it.

5 Likes

Thank you. I read the description of all items a few times and I forgot about these details.

I feel like my intuition and gut feeling about choices to make is way stronger with this one. Sometimes it’s almost annoying because I’m avout to do something and it feels like a voice on my head screams stop . And then I do it just to find out exactly why it was wrong . I’ve been getting better with listening to this voice though.

9 Likes

Very interesting! Can you tell us examples for this?

Like the most simple things ,for example I wanted to do some redlight before sleep but I had that feeling. I still did it. And couldn’t sleep after . So then I knew why .

But i would say its not only for the simple things .

1 Like

Interesting that you say this. Had a tough time in the middle of the night making a particular choice. After almost 30 minutes of deliberation I “heard” a voice scream out the choice I should go with, almost in an annoyed and aggressive fashion.

The voice sounded very similar to my own when I get irritated lol. I have to wonder if that was the “future” version of myself that’s connected to me via this tag.

5 Likes

Sounds very true. There is no future, or the future can influence the past , it’s all one quantum stream so to speak.

4 Likes

Does this Tag take into account the updates made in the last period? For example; if last year a person had opted for a training course related to a job in a sector where he has gained a long experience, but when he occurs he is diverted almost for serendipity into another certainly more desirable but also more demanding, this field will choose the most desirable or not?

3 Likes

It takes everything into account. :wink:

It is like navigating through the best path for you in each moment, taking into account the butterfly effect.*

The concepts in these posts by @_OM can apply to many confusions about the Best Path in Life item.

*Butterfly effect:

The term butterfly effect is closely associated with the work of Edward Lorenz. It is derived from the metaphorical example of the details of a tornado (the exact time of formation, the exact path taken) being influenced by minor perturbations such as a distant butterfly flapping its wings several weeks earlier.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly_effect

8 Likes

That is, summarizing, and avoiding too many scientific concepts, every small change alters the final result: it is also applicable to this Tag. I mean, what I did, the training experience of the last period I really liked, it would be my job dream, but what I did in the previous years, essentially holistic activities, are only a part, minor in terms of satisfaction , of my activities but they are not what I prefer.
So in a nutshell, does this Tag respect your inner desire, what you really feel and give you joy, or does it just express a “probabilistic evaluation”, as if it were a serious professional who analyzes your skills?

2 Likes

What??
It’s not a computer program unless you consider your Higher Self the ultimate computer program…

It’s doing quantum level “computing” from the perspective of your Higher Self at the time of your Past Life Review and working backwards… intuitively… quantumly…

There’s not even a computer advanced enough around that does that right now…at least not on Earth.

It’s your Higher Self…it’s taking everything into account, even the 98% of stuff you don’t even realize is important to you yet…

15 Likes

Now it is a little clearer to me how it works that is through the Higher Self, even if I don’t know exactly what it is and it may be that sometimes I confuse it with the Soul. Does this Tag ultimately operate like the subliminal below?