Question about Best Path in life

That is, summarizing, and avoiding too many scientific concepts, every small change alters the final result: it is also applicable to this Tag. I mean, what I did, the training experience of the last period I really liked, it would be my job dream, but what I did in the previous years, essentially holistic activities, are only a part, minor in terms of satisfaction , of my activities but they are not what I prefer.
So in a nutshell, does this Tag respect your inner desire, what you really feel and give you joy, or does it just express a “probabilistic evaluation”, as if it were a serious professional who analyzes your skills?

2 Likes

What??
It’s not a computer program unless you consider your Higher Self the ultimate computer program…

It’s doing quantum level “computing” from the perspective of your Higher Self at the time of your Past Life Review and working backwards… intuitively… quantumly…

There’s not even a computer advanced enough around that does that right now…at least not on Earth.

It’s your Higher Self…it’s taking everything into account, even the 98% of stuff you don’t even realize is important to you yet…

15 Likes

Now it is a little clearer to me how it works that is through the Higher Self, even if I don’t know exactly what it is and it may be that sometimes I confuse it with the Soul. Does this Tag ultimately operate like the subliminal below?

I have no idea what that subliminal does…
And since the affirmations aren’t printed… no one else does but the creator… :unamused:

4 Likes

That is, are these the characteristics of Higher Self, through which the Tag operates?
from description

:diamonds:Create new neural pathways in your brain, change patterns of perception and information transfer in the brain, thereby creating new ways of experiencing yourself and your world.

●The superconscious mind is the aspect of consciousness which is limitless or “Infinite” in nature and which depending on any number of infinite possibilities concerning what you have been taught to believe with regard to what the SuperConscious is, is known and has been labeled by man as many things.

●The superconscious mind is that which is beyond both the conscious and subconscious minds, reaching into the highest level of awareness.

●The superconscious mind is omnipresent

●The superconscious mind rests above subconscious and conscious states.

●The superconscious is the most controversial and mysterious of the three levels of mind. Some experts do not acknowledge its existence. Of those who do, some believe it to be part of the brain, while others believe it is outside the physical body.

:diamonds:To add to the mystery, this mind power is also associated with a higher level of consciousness called universal consciousness, God, cosmic intelligence, the collective unconscious or quantum consciousness. It is believed that this is the mind or field in which we are all one and have access to all knowledge. As Joe Vitale says, “We are all drops in the ocean of God.”

●Superconsciousness is associated with higher potential, creativity, intuition, quantum reality, and spiritual awareness. People who have well-developed mind powers, such as being psychic, are often attributed with being able to access universal consciousness or the quantum consciousness field.

:diamonds:As scientists explore quantum physics, it becomes more evident that we are surrounded by waves of energy. We now know that ‘all is energy’ including thought. This knowledge makes it an easy jump to believe that quantum levels of mind could very well be a reality.

:diamonds:It is commonly believed that in order to purposefully access this level of mind you must first get past the subconscious. It is the subconscious that decides if you can send and receive information from the superconscious or not. And to get to the subconscious, you have to get past its gatekeeper!

Yep…
that still doesn’t list the specific affirmations…so again…have NO idea if any of that applies…

(Sorry, I’m gonna immediately discount anyone who quotes “Joe Vitale” as a spiritual guru of any note… A world class marketer? Absolutely.
Someone to quote for spiritual information? FFS… :smirk:)

Here’s Sammy’s explanation of the field
which again, is explaining the same thing as mine, just in different words…

Best Path simply aligns you with the future version of yourself that has gained the most experience and got the best lessons out of life.
Once aligned to this future version of yourself, your life will working in the direction of this past to the best version of yourself in the future.

No, it does not constantly change due to individual conscious changes. In fact, some of those individual conscious changes may be due to the field. And some of those conscious changes may even be negative and you may still suffer some more but it will all be to your benefit.

If your path is already spiritual, it is possible that it could accelerate your process towards liberation but… if you want to be liberated, it’s a possibility that the best possible outcome in your life may not be that you get liberated or fully go down the spiritual path.

It could be something totally different… but it will be best for you and you certainly won’t be disappointed down the line :grinning:

16 Likes

Two important clarifications

No, it does not constantly change due to individual conscious changes. In fact, some of those individual conscious changes may be due to the field.

If your path is already spiritual, it is possible that it could accelerate your process towards liberation but… if you want to be liberated, it’s a possibility that the best possible outcome in your life may not be that you get liberated or fully go down the spiritual path.

Thanks for your suggestions!

4 Likes

A part of me says that I should get this tag… another part of me fears what could possibly happen if I decide to go down this path… I want to experience the best possible outcomes in my life, yet I don’t know if I would want to possibly give up some things…

6 Likes

I had your same doubts and fears, as you can read in the comments above, then I bought it without even thinking about it and I still had some after paying for it, then after a while they disappeared by themselves once I understood the help that can give this Tag. I don’t know if it is a direct consequence of fears, but this BPIL arrived very late after 32 days from the order, despite having wanted it so much.

4 Likes

EGOOOOOOOOOO, trust the process. Think about its you’re going into your best path in life and you’re (not you but your ego) scared? cause it thinks it knows best.

I don’t know how the saying goes but trust that which you (ego) fear.

11 Likes

Just ask the Tag what you want and it will figure it out.

1 Like

If I have best path in life tag , I would need negative penetary astrology effect tag?

1 Like

No “need”, but if you buy the nullify, get the amplify too ;)

3 Likes

If buy bpil and positive astrology track?

2 Likes

Yes you can use the audios instead of tags.

7 Likes

Sometimes listen too much audio

Im so lazy

Have one plan to buy Divine Balance tag in the fututre.

Need physical Item more than audio

If I live with no electricity and go in the jungle.

5 Likes

Then bpil and negative tags first. Then divine balance.
Or just get divine balance first and be done with it.

11 Likes

I read on the enlightenedstate website divine balance have subfield positive and negative astrology , schuman resonance , unconditional love , om energy

Why i have to buy negative tag first if divine balance cover it?

2 Likes

you don’t. If you want to spend less money, just get the negative tag first then you can save up for divine balance which has the astrology subfields in it.

3 Likes

Yes but divine balance isn’t even in stock right now.
Just giving you options depending on your finances and availability of products.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes