It is: https://enlightenedstates.com/product/divine-balance/

@Phrapongkorn

3 Likes

Thank you so much

1 Like

No problem bro

1 Like

Whatā€™s your experience about it?

I kinda have this feeling/belief (TBC :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:), that I need to see/feel my tags now and then, so it keeps being integrated it into my Individuated Reality.

ā€œDouble slit experiment likeā€: if no Consciousness is watching, things either donā€™t exist or the data is behaving differently.

Would be curious about your opinion as well @_OM

2 Likes

Ps: if this is a Belief Iā€™d be happy to have it dissolved thanks to your insights and further experiments :dove:

1 Like

Iā€™ve had no issues with pouches. I sometimes hold the entire pouch, focus on a specific tag say Intercession one, and meditate, and seems to work well for me!

3 Likes

Makes sense, connecting with it with your intent.
Thanks for the feedback Bro :)

My wonder though is if they still all do the work if letā€™s say you have 5 in your pouch (which can be in your backpack or pocket), and you forget them all day.

In other words, shall we connect to them now and then (back to the double slit), or the simple presence of the tags in our aura is enough?

1 Like

I was about to comment ā€œmaybe not the best feed for that debateā€.

But then it came up that maybe those wonders come from my BPiL future best self :smirk: :joy:

2 Likes

Divine Balance in stock! 2 LEFT!

3 Likes

You canā€™t commit unless you trust. First you have to trust into the ā€œBest Pathā€ and your Higher Self. Until that trust is established the ego and/or the Lower Self will not commit to something that it does not know or understand. That is the challenge with the BPIL tag. It is very easy to commit to all the other tags because one is clearly aware of what they do. But with BPIL one has to blindy jump into the cold water and ā€œhope for the bestā€.

4 Likes

nicely said

1 Like

Some remarks. Yes trust is important, for everything, but sometimes there is the fear of not knowing where it leads. As for the Higher Self, for many it can be a mystery, they do not know what it is even if it is perceived to be something extremely powerful. Then there is the aspect of desires, what you really desire deep down, something that when you feel it nearby makes your heart pound.
Question: Does BPIL do all of this? To ask this answer only to questions of ego seems simplistic to me and to reduce the answer to something ā€œsafeā€ or effective. Likewise if you are undecided between BPIL and Reach for the Stars, you could start from the first one and if you are not satisfied you use Reach for the Stars to continue, knowing that you are fully supported all the way.
Perhaps there is no univocal answer and it depends on the situations of the moment of each person, but it is worthwhile to make in-depth talks and formulate opinions with those who have tried it and telling you.
Many thanks for your sharing!

5 Likes