Is it permanent like the Follistatin gene or more like the therapy where it fades ? Also is it permanent any muscle you gain like the gene where you don’t need to guzzle protein like crazy
The field only induces the production of follistatin; it is a simulant, and is not permanent (unless the effect grows over time).
How does the effect grow over time
All fields naturally grow in strength/presence the longer they exist to begin with (more noticeable results; stronger sensations), but some (nearly all) fields gradually leave their effects “behind” on the user’s physiology after long-term use (body naturally adapts from stimulation).
I doubt Follistatin would cause the latter, since it is only induced.
So after I stop using it in a year I’ll loose most of my muscles and my myostatin levels go back to normal ? Since they need the Follistatin muscles to maintain their size if not I’d shrink down muscle wise never skinny but let’s say I’m 175 from the audio I’d shrink down to 156
No.
You will not lose the muscle unless you stop training.