Question about listening to fields with music on

I’ve lookg a lot through this forum but can’t find an answer to this question, unfortunately I listen to a lot of fields, so it’s hard for me to do the things I enjoy, one of the things I enjoy doing is listening to music, so I was wondering ;
1.Can I play loud music from any musical genre with the field barely hearable (and sometimes inaudible) under it
2. Do I have to hear the fields for them to work, or do they just have to be at a certain volume that isn’t 0%

Please help and yes I read the FAQ and a lot of posts but this wasn’t answered directly…

1 Like

Hi, Midnight.Wanderer!

From the Forum FAQ:

It does not have to be at high volume and just needs to be at a volume that you can consciously hear.

3 Likes

Yes.

The one caveat I’d offer is that it’s helpful if your music is aligned with the vibe of your field stack. An example of what I mean is that if you’re listening to–say–a type of music with sort of a “hating” vibe (maybe not of you, but let’s say others) whilst you’re listening to a stack for healing or enlightenment or even self-love, you’re sort of at cross-currents. I don’t think that your music would derail your fields but I think that fact that you chose to listen to that music says that you’re in a less receptive place for your fields, you see?

You do have to hear your fields in some form. The way I like to describe it is that you have “hear” them enough that you can tell whether your field is actually playing or not. And, as someone who does dial the volume of my fields way, way down, I will say that’s been important to me, not just from the standpoint of the effectiveness of my fields, but has come in handy for those times, when a notification on my phone (which is my primary music player) has somehow turned off my music app. Being able to tell (even if it’s super, super faint) when that’s happened has helped me fix those issues so that I can have my stack as I had planned to have it.

3 Likes

I do listen to ‘‘hateful music’’ I guess like rap… but all of the fields im listening to are for physical stuff and health !!! So would it affect it badly?

Blockquote
The one caveat I’d offer is that it’s helpful if your music is aligned with the vibe of your field stack. An example of what I mean is that if you’re listening to–say–a type of music with sort of a “hating” vibe (maybe not of you, but let’s say others) whilst you’re listening to a stack for healing or enlightenment or even self-love, you’re sort of at cross-currents. I don’t think that your music would derail your fields but I think that fact that you chose to listen to that music says that you’re in a less receptive place for your fields, you see?

Is this really that much harmful ? I tend to listen to a lot of loud music that isn’t aligned with spiritually enlightened concepts I’m guessing which is what you’re referring to, but I only use physical fields, barely use spiritual ones. So what do you think about using physical fields like skin hair regen etc with that kinda of music over it?

I wouldn’t have taken the time to write it, if it wasn’t important.

So I say this without any judgement of you or your music. Whatever’s causing you to choose that music probably contributes to the conditions you want to fix with your fields. It doesn’t make a lot of sense to take vibrational poison and then the antidote at the same time, does it?

If you’re interested in a deeper discussion of the topic, check out JAAJ‘s Guide to Music Lyrics (and how they program you). My comments aren’t restricted merely to “lyrics” but even to tonalities and tempos which you would describe “negative,” by your own standards and definitions.

3 Likes

What if the music actually makes me feel good and highly vibrational ?

Blockquote
So I say this without any judgement of you or your music. Whatever’s causing you to choose that music probably contributes to the conditions you want to fix with your fields. It doesn’t make a lot of sense to take vibrational poison and then the antidote at the same time, does it?

If you’re interested in a deeper discussion of the topic, check out JAAJ‘s Guide to Music Lyrics (and how they program you). My comments aren’t restricted merely to “lyrics” but even to tonalities and tempos which you would describe “negative,” by your own standards and definitions.

I’m going to quibble with you here because it’s my opinion that you can’t be “hating” and feel good and highly vibrational at the same time.

Now, you might (I don’t know) have been feeling really, really lowly vibrational and, even though your music is “hating,” it could be (again, I don’t know) an uptick from where you were–which is a positive, which would feel better (which is different from “good” but it’s a step on your way to “good”) but which wouldn’t truly be highly vibrational.

OR (because, again, I don’t know) maybe the music makes you feel better and you’ve tuned out or numbed yourself to the lyrics (again, I don’t know) but that would be like taking your poison in a sugar-coated capsule.

OR maybe (because, again, I don’t know) you might be skipping all the suface stuff and hearing the powerful wanting that’s beyond the surface stuff and recognizing that this wanting is inspired by something that is higher vibrational.

And, once again, (because you seem to be skimming my replies) I’m not simply talking about rap. There are many examples of music which could be experienced as “negative” or “low vibrational” which are outside of the rap genre.

2 Likes

Dw I’m not skimming I’m carefully reading everything you’re writing and rap was just one example, I do listen to all kinds of music, some are chipper and some aren’t, I’m obsessed with all kinds of music so that’s why I’m asking… Anyway are you saying I should discard those genres of music etc completely ?

I’m not talking about genres. The only blanket recommendation that I’ve made is don’t listen to music that’s not in alignment with the fields you’re playing. This means that if you’re playing fields to heal or enhance you, it’s counter-productive to be playing music which you find to be “negative.”

Be picky about the music that you’re playing because, as the thread I linked for you, your music (“good” or “bad”, “negative” or “positive”, “high vibraitonal” or “low vibrational”)–and ALL your media (including social media) are having an effect on you and are contributing to the conditons that you’re wanting to heal with your fields.

3 Likes

Right, I understand thank you for replying

1 Like

I personally don’t think so
If you vibe, you vibe
What works for you, works for you

And if your audios were “spiritual” oriented and you still felt like listening to it,
Ok, sure, go ahead lol (but chances are naturally on your own, you’d find yourself disaffiliating from it, but that’s another story)

It wont halt it. More important things like eating, exercise, being disciplined, are more relevant to making sure optimal results occur for any audio; especially the the physical ones

Remember there is no right or wrong

3 Likes

In terms of sound,
It can play either like this:

Or, like this:

I can’t stand the flute audios so much. In fact, I hate it (it’s like what are fingernails on the chalkboard for some; just agitates the hell out of me)

I play those super softly
so i dont have to “hear” it - remember, this, as in the audios, are a choice of either passive or active energy work. The audio is working regardless if you notice it or not; the energy is still being omitted into the air

3 Likes

i tend to listen to them on no volume when around other people and perhaps one level above when outside.

i use the salt audio to see if the field is there. like a calibration… you listen one loop salt on max volume then on minimal volume and see for yourself whether you feel the salty taste. if it is there on minimal /mute then the other fields should work so also.

it is dependant on the player and the smartphone.

all subjective of course and i speak only for myself.

and i wouldnot come to the idea to listen to loud things with fields together.

it is also about attention. when you are not calm and centered the fields cannot reach you so easily to do their work.

Lol, good to know I’m not the only one irked by the flute.

:wink:
Sound in general though just agitates me

Ironically the music created by him is the only music I can listen to. Fielded or not fielded. Hell i high-key buy the audios just to hear what’s the new piece he’s created.
Its not just that its bearable but I love it
When i first started listening to his tracks my mom was incredibly confused I had music playing. Because if you know me things are always silent. So she’s happy i have something to break the overly quietness lol
Just…not the flutes lol

O and
I also love how he does jazz. I love jazz. No one does jazz anymore!!!
And also EDM
And oof piano and violin
I’m not even listening to anything and already I’m bobbing my head jajaja

2 Likes

:+1: Might as well be the only music you need :grin:

I knowww right?? I’m so amused by his music choices. So much personality in there. I’m so happy it’s not some empty souless lo-fi lol

1 Like