Question about productivity enhancer and matchmaker tags

Hello

I’m new in the forum, and today I received the productivity tag, I’m wearing it now and I’m wondering if I can sleep with it?
I’m noticing a slight difference, and I think that wearing it all the time specially these days will help me to increase the efficiency of the tag.

What do you think?

I bought also the matchmaker tag, and I’m waiting for it, do you think it can affect people even online?
Like I’m a teacher and will soon start teaching virtually my students.

1 Like

Agreed with @Joestar, it’s not the best idea. But I’ve done it for long periods of time and it can be done. I’ve even slept while holding APE and that is less doable but still doable but usually only if I just pass out from exhaustion.

1 Like

I agree that was not a good idea, I couldn’t sleep all the night, even if I put it off after, specially that I have insomnia.
Thank you for your reply

2 Likes

Don’t get excited my friend. Hope you have it in your hands.

I have been excited for 2 months and NEVER CAME LOL.

I already requested a reprint. I hope and this time if arrives.

1 Like

Can you give me please your feedback about the productivity tag, how it changed your life?

2 Likes

Does y’all get sweaty and steamy from some sort of anxiety while wearing your dog tags.

It’s like I get hot or something.

I’m new to this.

Are you using any weight loss fields or tags?

I got steamy with the Shielding one during the first 48 hours, yes.

Edit: was thinking about what I did to ease this effect. I’m rarely anxious so I didn’t use anything related to that (but it can help, of course). I used a few loops of Rain Drops, Mount Shasta and Precambrian Era.

But those aside, I just kept calm and trusted the adaptation process.

2 Likes

I’m using the draw abundance and prosperity. Playing sports helped. It sorta of focused and channeled this surplus of energy I had in my body.

1 Like

Your right. I remember just telling myself that I was in control and I had no reason to be scared of anything.

1 Like