Question: Morphic field's effective range

Hello beautiful people! I have a question about morphic field’s effective range.

I am someone who is maxing out on self improvement and i experience ALOT of jealousy and envy every single day. I found out about “The grand jealousy reflecting shield” and “attract love” And “uplift yourself and those around you” Fields by dear sapien and i was wondering if i can play it in my pocket near them so it would affect them? They aren’t really bringing me an inch down with their evil ego because i thrive of that energy that they give me. I turn those into fuel for my success but it would be easier for me to work as they are in majority.
I wonder if i put the volume to such low that anyone can barely hear and it would still affect them? Is it possible?

I apologize for my bad grammar :)
Thank you very much in advance!

I always use that attract love one. From my experience alone. It is best to listen to it just once a day.

Same thing goes with jealousy shielding audio. But with that. You can use it twice a day.

The volume doesn’t matter. As long as you can hear it still

ohkay thanks :)

1 Like

to expand on the question;
what if someone is in the next room, can hear the music but there’s ~5 meters distance?

1 Like

The environmental ones yes.

3 Likes

ohh thankyou soo much!! this cleared my doubts! :)

1 Like

I want to give heads up on my new project: Plasma flower experiment. You can find the topic using the search function of the forum and type: Plasma flower experiment. Thank you for your participation.!!!