Question on dragon golem

Dragon Golem And Weather Control
Hey guys. I just want to know if it’s possible to teach the dragon how to control the Weather. As you may know I can do small Aerokinesis. Not much but I pretty much know the concept of it. Sometimes when I do. I can pull very high blast of wind. Not often though. The thing about dragon. Is it possible for the dragon to learn it?

2 Likes

yeah.

airbending :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wow that’s very cool then. I think I can teach this guy so much. One last question. If I’m done giving him task. Should I tell him to go back home or he will just return to his place on its own?

1 Like

At start, better talk with him more, so yes.

2 Likes

You’d get much better long term gains if instead of asking him to rest when you don’t need his services, ask him to go and learn something. I tell mine to "go learn about [insert whatever] until I give you the next task "

4 Likes

I see. For example if I tell him to learn how to bent the weather. He will continuously learning it?

I would start with having him learn what weather is, then ask him to learn how to manipulate it.
Best is if you can show him how it´s done.

1 Like

Guys I think I’m going to make my dragon now. But can I use a ring that already has energy sigil imbued in it? The energy in the ring is fame one

pick something new.

5 Likes

Ah so I can’t imbued to it…

For a multitude of reasons…pick something new and different without any other fields on it.

5 Likes

Om can I use this small button

nothing larger? any metal or rocks/pebbles/trinkets arounds?

2 Likes

No… Well I guess I have to buy another ring lol

1 Like

Yah buy ring. I always use ring for servitors…

3 Likes

Already ordered some ring made from steel. I think it should be good enough yes (:

6 Likes

Congratulations.

After 5436788544 questions you took action.

:tada::confetti_ball::birthday::birthday::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Lool

2 Likes

Hey guys. I just created my dragon today :D and I feel his energy and he seems smaller than I thought XD

If any of you have any good commands for my new baby dragon please tell me. Because I want to give him some tasks but I’m very confused. On what tasks I should give him (:smiley:

3 Likes

Dont worry about tasks just yet. enjoy connecting to him/her, and just know the more you teach it about you, your life etc the faster he can understand in the future what exactly you want/need just by thinking of a word or image etc.

2 Likes