Question on vibration

as silly as this may sound I was curious of just a simple question and being as how so many knowledgeable family of beings are on this forum I’d go ahead and ask …

is raise your vibrational state field the same as raising vibration thru fields like lets say vibration series and light and vibrational guidance or different? is STATE a differentiator or its pretty much the same thing?

Thank you in advance for your kind replies.

2 Likes

Vibration is vibration. But as with anything, it can be complex and full of nuance in one’s beingness.

In general, the Vibration series and Light and Vibrational Guidance will raise one’s vibration in a far more holistic, refined and deeper way—as they are working through many profound avenues such as vibrating one’s cells and beingness with these essential aspects, which produces more far-reaching and lasting impacts.

Light and Vibrational Guidance would be more ‘refined’ and is guided by the beings the field calls upon.

Also see @_OM’s posts about this, such as those in this thread:

10 Likes

I appreciate your thorough responses @uial , I have always had this question and really had no answer to it, since sometimes raise your vibrational state crosses my path but yet I use the whole vibration series plus LVG as well. tho I’ve only been engaging those once a day when I do so perhaps the slight lack of using them more then once a day for me is meaning I’m past the point where once a day does anything at all in vibrational gain if thats even a thing.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

2 Likes

Keep this in mind about ‘feeling’ the effects as well. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Because I know “some” out there don’t “trust” my word.

Here’s DW himself publicly saying the same thing.

So… since the field’s concepts are actually quite high… like beyond “basic” enlightenment level energy, what can we take from this?

It simply means you (and/or the field) have cleared some of that “junk” …ie the resistance that you were “feeling” to the field initially, that now you can play the field without it being a major “whoa” sensation.

Pat yourself on the back for your growth. :+1:

That said, the field is still working the same.
It’s still clearing more energetic junk and raising your vibration overall.
And with increased growth you might even start “sensing it” again, but in different ways.

21 Likes

Haha, was thinking of this one too. :pray:

Sensations change along one’s path of growth. They can ebb and flow and change in nature and quality, just as anything else in this universe.

These beautiful fields continue working the same… as @_OM said, the fields’ concepts are really quite high.

As one grows, the experiences one ‘feels’ (or not) evolve along with that growth.

7 Likes

I’m going to offer a different way of saying what’s already been said here in this thread, for whomever wants/needs to hear this analogy:

When we’re in the sun and we get into a cool pool, we really feel that cool pool. Sometimes, that cool pool can feel downright frigid.

But after we’ve been in that pool for only a short while, that same pool feels refreshing and comfortable–so comfortable, in fact, that we make ourselves to home, not wanting to get out. The thing is the temperature of that pool is pretty much the same. It hasn’t changed. It’s still cooling us (AKA “it’s still working”). It’s just that we’ve acclimated to the “working” that the pool is doing so we don’t bother to notice that “working” in the way we once had.

It’s the same thing with these fields. (Hope this helps…someone.)

12 Likes

Coincidence lol I was just in this exact pool situation earlier today.

1 Like

Nice! Lucky you!