Ascension tag

Oh it works. It works quite well.
Honestly, I recommend getting Vibes of Creation instead.
Same result, slightly longer but less “pain” :smiling_imp:

14 Likes

Better than VoDL or VoT?

2 Likes

Ascension Tag is Ascension at all Costs, there is no pacing there. It is almost forced, so to say. As @_OM said, the Vibration tracks allow pacing to avoid a LOT of pain. I think VoC, VoDL and VoT all together probably mimic the Ascension Tag?

18 Likes

No. Not better. Feel like VoT gives similar upheaval as Ascension.

VoDL would be recommended for “most” to be honest.
It would get you 98%(completely made up number btw…lol. I’d need to actually test the exact percentage) of the way that VoC would and be quite "love"ly about it too

12 Likes

Hard to say.
1x a day is enough as I think Vibes is actually stronger in most ways.
But when Ascension is “pushing” you thru your shit, and it feels like your nerves are on fire, maybe comparable to 3x-5x.

11 Likes

As the late Mr. GreenTea was apt to say, (paraphrased) “Whether you ‘feel’ something or not, doesn’t mean it’s working or not.”

Of course it’s working.
I don’t “feel” DW’s original energy collection piece anymore and can wear it all day, but as soon as I give to someone else to try, they are feeling buzzed within 10 mins and have a headache after 15 mins.
I’m just acclimatized to the energies after all the work I’ve done over the years.

That’s nearly impossible to say at this point as Ascension has been around 10+ years. Vibes just came out a few months ago.

And ultimately I think if Vibes was on a field item that was worn all day, instead of a 20+ min audio, it would be “faster” than Ascension.
It’s working in a completely different way and is more “natural/organic” in it’s growth process.

20 Likes

ok. so here’s the not very good, probably bad analogy that I’ve come to:

• Vibes of Divine Love is going to make you into an enlightened saint.
  • Vibes of Creation is going to make you into an enlightened sage.
  • Vibes of Transcendence is going to make you into an enlightened mystic.
  • Combination of all 3 makes you a balanced saint/sage/mystic

So anyone of them is going to get you where most people want to go… enlightened or damn near close enough that when they physically die anyways they will be enlightened during the actual death experience.

Note - I’m always partial to Vibes of Creation as that’s my brain child (tapping into the ultimate power of “OM”) and how I always envisioned the “Higher Vibes/Ascension” field SHOULD work.

32 Likes

How then does the Ascension field work?

4 Likes

It’s just forcing external energies into your system and forcing you to adapt to them and grow and expand, whether you want to or not.

Vibes is working at a top down, bottom up level to vibrate aspects of your entire being-ness with very high vibrations. (OM is the highest vibrational “concept” the human mind can comprehend)

Let’s just say, DW understands the spiritual importance and techniques necessary to make the field now that Dale did not/could not over a decade ago.

We learn, we grow, we improve.
It took 10 years and lots and lots of growth on a bunch of people’s parts, but Vibes is what Ascension should have always been, in my opinion

24 Likes

If you had to match it with one of the Vibration audios, I wonder if it would be Transcendence. Non-duality. Since Love and Creation each have a distinct flavor and intention. Or if Transcendence really is it’s own flavor as well, and not just energy. Probably so.

I like having both. I’m glad I have the old Vibration field bringing in a more neutral energy that I can/get to/have to decide what to do with. And then that I can put it together with the Vibration audio I choose.

That’s not to say I would mind if Dream created another type of Ascension field in the future. But I hope we’d keep this one as well.

16 Likes

@Atreides I think Divine Balance is the new Ascension. It’s not as quick and forceful as Ascension can be, but the benefits from the fields and sub fields that come with it are greater over time.

9 Likes

So VoDL and VoT would make me a enlightened mystic saint lol?

2 Likes

@_OM i pretty much understand what you mean by saint. may i ask for elaboration on what a ‘sage’ and ‘mystic’ are? i’m familiar with the names since i love my RPGs, but not so much in a spiritual sense.

would you have insight on the differences in vibrations specifically towards the physical and energetic body? this series sounds like what i used to feel that got me started into my own spiritual journey.

i used to feel like there was no difference between my body and the outside world as if i knew i was in a video game where everything is just pixels.

6 Likes

At the end of the “path” they are all the same.
Just different ways to get there that suit different people’s “temperaments”

• Saint - Path of “Love” | Archetypes: Mother Theresa, Teachings of Jesus(Yeshua).
  • Sage - Path of “Mind” | Archetypes: HuangPo, Lao Tzu.
  • Mystic - Path of “Non-Duality” | Archetypes: Miester Eckhart, Teachings of Siddhartha.
24 Likes

wow when you put it that way i pretty much understood more of myself.

thank you very much appreciated!! @_OM

10 Likes

I was thinking something very similar lately :+1:

7 Likes

@_OM Can one integrate all 3?

Also, does the non-dual approach mean integrating and balancing both sides, or simply going beyond the perception of those sides where it just is and you can’t distinguish the sides anymore?

I do realize that statement seems like a paradox, yet some say all paradoxes may be reconciled. I get the feeling this could be one of those things although I don’t understand it intellectually at this time.

10 Likes

I like you! You’re asking the really good questions. :wink:

It’s definitely balancing/integrating/transcending.

Let me give a classic example first, then I’m going to hit you with a more accurate example that’s more difficult to comprehend.

Example 1.

You have a coin. It’s obviously one coin. Yet, it also has 2 sides which are obviously “different”.
One doesn’t “go beyond” seeing the 2 different sides of the coin as just one “side”.
One just sees that the ONE coin has 2 different unique sides. (non-dual…not “two”)
lol make sense?

Example 2.
(Now, we have fun.)

In reality, there isn’t a duality at all. :slight_smile:

Imagine an infinite line on the spectrum of “visible light”
On one end we have the absence of light (what we call “darkness”)
and other end of the line we have “full light”.

So there’s just one line of light, that we’ve arbitrarily cut on the ends so that our limited minds can understand and make the “infinite” into “finite”.

So we call these dualities… ie light and darkness… but they aren’t a duality at all.
This one line (Oneness) with various degrees of light from complete absence of light to full blinding light…

lol make sense? sorta?

22 Likes

Yeah, it makes perfect sense thanks. :pray: I was familiar with the coin example, but the 2nd one is sort of new and I am still yet to comprehend. I’m not in a hurry tho : ))

I’d like to share a more personal story with you to get your thoughts, but I can’t PM you :/
Not just personal, but sort of mind-blowing.

3 Likes

Can’t understand why those paths matter or why two sides must mean something. Isn’t life just life? Is there a true meaning or just something that exists?

1 Like