Questions about become whole

Is there a more recent/equivalent track to become whole? Also what is the main difference between become whole and extreme confidence? Would it be better to listen to both?

2 Likes

I suggest listening to both as they complement each other. I don’t think that there is a recent version of these audios but there are items in enlightenedstates shop that give similar effects to these audios. The Become Whole audios works towards dissolving insecurities whilst the Confidence boost works on making you more confident as a person.

4 Likes

Listen to both audios daily and throw in some self-love, unconditional you, attract more love, love gratitude, and abundance. 3-5 each daily and loop them at night, I used this and only this stack to overcome tough times and honestly has made me much stronger as a person.

If this is your priority play nothing else (unless it’s an updated audio of the any mentioned) for the next 3 months.

Finally, if you want to go above and beyond, create a confidence, dominance, and authority sigil.

In the process, think of a figure of a pure authority figure. I created one using the concept of Hitler (not agreeing with ANYTHING he did, but his character is well held when tested as authority.)

Think of the concept for 2-5 mins and let the magic happen.

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions.
Right now I’m using:
Become whole
Extreme confidence
Sub conscious limit dissolver
Energy blockage removal
Ego dissolution
Weight loss combo
Skin regeneration
Attract wealth
And Apolds Concordia booster

I have listened to the ones you mentioned but I keep changing my stack but I’m trying to stick one. I know the more Audios I have, the less likely I’ll stick with them.

Do you know who Hitler was or just what the media tell you? You speak of Hitler, but not of the Israelis who murder Palestinians and nobody says anything?

There are many inconsistencies in the notes. But history is always written by the victors at their convenience.

My experience with the sigil confidence, I do not recommend it. It consists of 4 fields. Personally the Dominance field is very heavy. But you can try

3 Likes

I speak of Hitler as a figure, I DEFIENLTY don’t approve of what’s happening to the people in Palestine. Never supported Starbucks in my life due to this association, never shall vote for a president who has been in support of AIPAC.

I know the media don’t speak on these issues but that doesn’t mean people aren’t aware, I spread the information I got to those who are willing to hear it.

Yes the Dominance field on it can be extremely heavy, I had to drop it after some time only because of my dog started to get a bit scared of me.

Excuse me guys but I’m a little lost with all the info about love issues (not talking about this thread specifically).

Let’s suppose that X person doesn’t own the VoDL field and wishes to focus on love. I’m talking about a more holistic version; that is:

Self love + love towards and from any other being, entity, dimension, etc. You name it.

At the same time, imagine that this X person is looking for a kind of “love shielding”. Something against the drawbacks of love or the negative consequences of “too much love”, if I can express it so. This concept has been already discussed in the forum: “love shockwaves receiving blowbacks from the collective unconscious” (dixit Atreides). _OM and Maoshan Wanderer had shown Buddhist practitioners as an example.

Still following? Lol

So would this X person be ok with the following stack:

• Love, Gratitude and Appreciation
  • Alchemy of Love album (whole album)
  • Self Love and Acceptance + Confidence Boost
    AND/OR (?!) Become Whole

Thanks.

Edit: I forgot about Attract Love.

When I was talking about “love shielding”, I was associating it with becoming whole (or any equivalent). That is, any option to fill in the fragility blanks and avoid the anti-love blowbacks mentioned above.

But maybe another kind of Shielding (like the tag, for ex. would do the job better?).

3 Likes