Questions about fields and Realism

Before I begin, I apologize ahead of time to anyone that gets offended.

Yes, I do believe in things like lightworking, morphogenic fields for two reasons. 1, when I was a teenager, I wound up with asthma, which would get worse every year, to the point that hospital stays and being on dozens of medications were a regular thing. Back in the latter part of 2016, a lightworker cured me of asthma, and I haven’t had an attack since.

2, My brother has addiction issues (to sugar and caffeine). When he used the cure addiction field from Sapien medicine, he did significantly better.

I’m mentioning this because of one thing that may make me and my beliefs in those things hypocritical (I’ve already heard stuff along those lines).

I’m a realist.

I believe in things that are real, and don’t believe in things that aren’t. I think conspiracy theories are a bunch of nonsense, including in spirituality (stuff like how 5G is poison and harms people). I’ve been raised with the knowledge that if something requires faith to work, then it’s a placebo, and means that it’s just not real.

Other than the energy blockage removal video mentioned in another post, I haven’t had any results or effects from the videos. In fact, on the stomach shrinking video, I’ve actually gained weight, as opposed to losing it.

Is the lack of progress because of my being a realist? Is it due to something else? Or is it because the fields (as I’ve read and been told in places like Quora) are just not real?

1 Like

Placebo can cure or aid people in all sorts of diseases, so it is or can be quite efficient, thus real, since it produces real effects.

Now, for the fields part: before listening to fields I have reached a very low point, in terms of breathing - the lowest, while overall health was not great; since using fields I have dropped some medication actually, for allergy, since August 2022 being almost med free (the inhaler i could not abandon, at least for now) and I have reached a point where my breathing is not disastruous - my asthma is many times more easier to tackle and fields have helped me with all sorts of problems, hemorrhoids being one of them, since July having not had bl**** p**ps, nor pain (actually, i think just 2 or 3 times, when i did Not used the field for hemorrhoids), so I dropped the gel for hemorrhoids as well.

I can not breathe perfectly, but I breathe Much Better since using Sapien Medicine.

My mom has received spectacular results in some areas, but she had multiple horrible problems/diseases, plus she is an old woman, so her struggle is far greater than mine, but I would say that she is Alive Thanks to Captain/Dreamweaver’s help and thanks to the help and knowledge shared by many members of this forum.

I am greatful for Everything.
So, fields can do Wonders, literally.

Edit:Also, I used to be really weak, having viruses/cold trouble for more than a year, but now I am next level, stronger, much better.

While for the other part, blockages, not seeing results, etc., I will wait for others to offer answers, since I can not answe that part, because I see results.

I hope you will see great results too. :pray:

How long have you been listening to/using Sapien Medicine?

1 Like

So far, fields for losing weight have produced the least effects for me as well, but I did not listen for longer periods of time though, just a few days at a time.

To answer your question at the end, I’ve been using Sapien medicine consecutively for just over 6 months.

1 Like

Ok…
Can you give us any details, what fields have you been listening to - or just for losing weight?

And how many times per day, among other details - since it would be helpful in finding answers to your problems.

Edit: I gotta go, but if you reply I will read your answers later and also, I hope that other members will answer/try to find solutions for you.

Here’s the Playlist of tracks I’d use. I’d play it once a day. Not sure how to make links appear on this forum, as opposed to what you see.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVOOxoq-K41vKShNj2YxRdil0dJKvV-gwRegimen Playlist

1 Like

Have you studied these fields, how they work, what’s necessary for them to work, what they are, etc?

Have you done extensive trial and error to see which fields out of the hundreds that are out there, actually work for you? Have you made sure you are using the right fields to achieve your desires results?

Have you deeply questioned what might be the actual cause that is preventing you from accessing what these fields have to offer you?

2 Likes

Once a day might be too little, in some cases and for some people - for example, if i have an allergic reaction i usually listen to the allergy field for up to 5 times (rarely) (in the past I listened even more than 5 times, now, i usually listen 3-4 times).

Also, are those the only fields you used?

This too is very important.

Oh and in case you didn’t know there is a thread about FAQ, and you can also check the enlightenedstates blog where you can read articles about a bunch of psychic work and about morphic fields

1 Like

I’ll take those questions as face value, as opposed to being demeaning.

I am well aware that there are dozens of channels on YT that have hundreds of binaural beats, subliminals, fields, etc.

However, have I checked each and every one in existence? No. I have a life. Nobody can check each one out there without giving up that. Let’s be realistic.

As to the last question, yes, I am questioning, which is why I am not dismissing tracks out of hand as being not real.

No. At one time, I also would listen to Subconscious limiting beliefs purger tracks from Quadible Integrity overnight (1 level per month), just in case that might be hampering things.

I am sorry, but different creators use different methods, perhaps you should listen just to Sapien Medicine’s Morphic Fields for a while.

Sometimes, it might slow the progress to listen to different creations at once - just a guess.

I can personally listen to creations from different creators and I usually see physical results fast (from some creators, especially Dreamweaver/Sapien), but each organism is unique.

1 Like

Hi @EmpressReborn, when it comes to weight and fat loss fields there a lot of factors that go into it than just losing the weight like age, how healthy you are, how much you weigh now, fat %, if you have diabetes, insulin resistance or some other affliction that affects the body. Another thing that people seem to not pay attention to is emotions, sometimes unresolved emotions are stored in these areas so until you deal with them it will much harder to lose weight, For reference I had to listen 6 times a day to see any results with the stomach shrinking and it took about 2 weeks or so to see any change.

5 Likes

No, not at all.

I was referring to morphic fields. Binaural beats and subliminals are and work different than the fields dreamweaver creates but they and other stuff is also discussed here on this forum, on another thread.

But to answer your question

In my opinion, yes. I can see how being a “realist” would prevent me from getting results, from opening myself to the fields.

The blockages can come about in any way so it’s good to be aware of how we could be sabotaging ourselves.

1 Like

I have stopped listening to QI as of December, when I completed the last level of the subconscious limiter purger, level 4.

I’ve been taking a break from listening to tracks while reading (2 hours per night) for the past month, because I gained weight, as opposed to losing it.

As of currently, I only listen to either the energy blockage removal video, or Solfeggio frequencies videos from Simply Hypnotic.

Do listening to Solfeggio frequencies cause conflicts with morphic field tracks?

1 Like

Idk, it all depends on the individual.
Thats why i suggested to try only SM for a while.

Anyway, you can try new fields, different approaches, Point Of No Return, etc.

Have a nice day. :pray:

That does make sense. How long do you suggest sticking with only SM?

1 Like

At least a couple months.

Some psychological results came slowly for me (as opposed to physical), after months of Point Of No Return.

Hm. It’s near the end of February now, so sticking with i.e. only the blockage remover would make it about the start of May.

By the way, should I stick with one video, or use that playlist that I tried to put up (I might try it again if I can get the link to show up, as opposed to a viewer of only the first video)?

What is Point of No Return anyway. I highly doubt you’re referring to Phantom of the Opera…

1 Like