Questions I've been coming up with

I’d argue it’s neither - black holes are an embodiment of chaos and entropy, they are a force of nature; are earthquakes, storms, solar flares etc … high or low vibe?

The question doesn’t make much sense, to me at least.

I see, personally, vibration levels as something’s ability to draw closer to the true blueprint intended by Divine Mind (at a given universal status quo) … If something is a direct expression thereof, I don’t think it qualifies for such a classification.

1 Like

For me, looking at the questions… the only one that comes to mind is: Why not accept that we are a broken condom of the universe? With no real reason or explanation for our existence. However bad it sounds to the ego.

3 Likes

:crazy_face: :rofl: :rofl:

This quote was hella funny!

10 Likes

what a strange thought, a black hole is ‘super dense?’
I think the best way to imagine it is like the top or bottom of a torus,
also… it is much like a liquid,
like an ocean.
the way water feels and acts but not… water.
black water?
formless water?
the start of simple ripples of gravitational waves?

25 Likes

Not really though.
hmmm… I think I should stop talking at this point lol

13 Likes

If not here, then I would at least invite you to the Physics Thread :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s what the scientists believe atm. They call them spheres of maximum entropy, lol.

Maybe when they understand gravity better … :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

this isn’t scientifically observed or supported.
So you can disregard it.

16 Likes

That’s why it can be even more interesting :wink:

2 Likes

In science, it is not believed to be dense, I mean when we disregard the singularity.

Just the singularity, or the ± centre of blackhole, is supposed to be infinitely dense. (per mathematical models)

1 Like

Not yet, but one day:

:muscle:

5 Likes

To reflect my thought: imagine a fusion of tornadoes and earthquakes circling in a mega lava spring which, in turn, is capable of swallowing enormous amounts of energy. And I find very curious the theory that there atoms and electrons are smashed apart by temperature… when it is said that energy is only transformed, not destroyed. But what do I know. I’m just a kid jumping puddles of information and I wanted to ask you that :monkey:

2 Likes

how about we imagine it flows out back into a white hole
thats make sense right?
does it?
I have not found any white holes myself, so i cant say. lol

Its just imagination lol
a torus of a black and white hole
lol.

indeed.
imagination

regardless, blackholes eject matter as well.
Wow how did this conversation get into black holes again?

You know i find every one of these conversations gets a bit too close for comfort sometimes.
lol

23 Likes

Yes but they become something else
by forming new bonds and bindings.

15 Likes

Yeah, it does. They are theoretized to exist as well.

You mean anything else other than Hawking radiation? That’s a bit indirect thing, since one particle goes away only bcs one comes in.

Oh no, not the hermetic stuff again … what’s next? The proposition that it’s impossible for human beings to perceive white holes unless it is expressly desired? That there is some mystical balanced order to things and that all of this isn’t just random?

Sounds preposterous to me.

lol

Shiiiiiiiiiiiit. That was my next question, if I had caught you off guard. They are even more fascinating.

1 Like

Lol … yeah … I wonder what would reside in realms that no information can enter but which can transmit information outward … Would be crazy if beings could actually exist there.

1 Like

I love questions and I love answers, and Captain’s answers are Enlightening.
I Love this (type of) Thread.

6 Likes

okay…

the end collapse of entropy is?
nothing, consciousness makes it back into matter by observing its degradation and reforming.
as above so below, (it observes and imposes… new ‘order’)
the universe can work in this way
‘pulses’
degradation, observation, recreation. (big bangs!)
the only constant is consciousness.

The black hole, white hole idea is only the universe in minor, as an easy way to understand.

… am i really typing this.

nah, we just dont live in that epoch or reality.

well… if we think black holes pull because of the gravity
and dark energy pushes… then dark matter…

Logically… they are earlier and more active in the past during creation.
Logically…

26 Likes