Quintessence of Hyper Masculinity

A Tool i can use to navigate life feeling safer and more confident, being more driven
Also standing up for my principles more. Both fields just seem great and worth the investment to be honest. Would like the changes to be permanent, i guess the Revision of fear of the paladin would become permanent

2 Likes

I dont have this field but holy paladin has been dong all of that for me and more but wait on other ppls advice b4 buying boss

2 Likes

I would say,
Before you embark on this journey, you would need a well defined goal. Because what you describe, those look like character traits that tend to require an extended time to build up. With such a journey it’s easy to lose motivation. In essence, you need a why.

Can you picture yourself in the future, the future version of you that possesses all these character traits? How would your daily life look like? Are you running one or several businesses? Do you go running for hours every day? Are you competing in the Olympics? Have you mastered martial arts? How is your outlook on life? What’s your mindset? What are you thinking about? Etc etc etc

These are just sample questions.
In essence you wanna find out what to use these newly built character traits for - using them as fuel into which endeavours?

7 Likes

Well for example im going to take a few risks by going to another country for a little while and im going to start doing some online work while supporting my cousin with his Business and the field should be something which helps me stand straight and stable while dealing with adversaries or unexpected things. I dont want to get run over. In the end it all goes into becoming as competent as possible in any endeavour but just having the balls to go through stress and handle difficulties regarding Business, sport (working out, etc), and dealing with difficult people aswell or not getting overwhelmed so quickly.
Also to not be afraid of people, negative outcomes. Calculated risk taking. Not acting fearful more from a place of power in any regard.

3 Likes

This field overdelivers. One of the best purchases ever.

14 Likes

How was your experience been with this , as in effects and also do you stack it with others ? Thanks man for sharing :blush:

2 Likes

Please , could you explain a little bit ?

1 Like

It’s been a month. My voice is deeper. I feel more like i can handle things, can “take care of business”, and like “I got this”.

I had a meeting at work on Monday where I was discussing a project I’m working on, and was able to speak about it with more certainty and authority. Normally I’m stuck in my head thinking of the various possibilities and gray area.

So I think overall I’m a bit more confident, feel more capable, and when discussing things I’m an authority on, I actually feel more authoritative.

11 Likes

Great . How many times a day did you listen to it ?

I tracked 16 days this past month. Listening time for each day varies, but it’s somewhere between 30-45 minutes a day.

4 Likes

Think of the most common masculinity traits; strength, willpower, problem solving, directness, action, confidence, decisive, independent, powerful, assertiveness, risk taking.

I’m sure there are many more but the point I’m making is that the field infuses your whole being with the pure concept of masculinity and everything it represents and withhold. See this as the best all-around field for men. You get so many benefits from it.

Since I started listening the major shift I have experienced is in my mindset; confidence skyrocketed, a non stop winner mentality, a drive to explore my full potential, motivation to pursue and accomplish my goals, zero victim mindset, fear almost non existent. I have also noticed more physical strength, more stamina. I look more handsome, people notice and respect you more.

I could keep going but all I want to say is that this is a masterpiece, like someone above stated: this field transforms you. Thank you for this treasure @Captain_Nemo @Dr_Manhattan

22 Likes

I think this can replace unbreakable and resilience right? and add all the other benefits of masculinity. I’m thinking about buying this for two reasons : reduce the playlist and grow as a man. There is still something inside me that I’m missing and eliminating limiting beliefs is not enough I have to write something on the white paper and I’d like it to be something that helps me become a great man. Something I’d be grateful for when in the future I will think about this period of my life

4 Likes