Radiant Sexuality

Yeah, it’s loopable but be aware of your energy… I looped it and wasn’t paying any mind and ended up feeling pretty energetically overwhelmed for a bit. It’s pretty strong.

23 Likes

Thanks! It is indeed strong!

5 Likes

The beat is so fire bro @Dreamweaver

:fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

I don’t have the latest Clairoyance field, but I see this becomiing one of the best selling fields ever :grinning:

7 Likes

Self Mastery Collective coming out of the gate strong with the big guns. Looks like a great field.

3 Likes

Can we expect a field for Iron Crotch Qigong in the future?

3 Likes

haba haba

1 Like

Me neither! He does teach authentic techniques, “borrowed” from various sources and without proper adherence to a lineage or to a wholistic school (in fact, he attended a class with me in Moscow to study under Sifu Wang Liping) - but as long as you know what to pick and choose from his set of techniques, its alright! Yeah, his own cultivation is questionable.

Technique matters as well as attitude and preperation and that is where Dream’s fields shine - fix all those issues and elevate the concept/technique to its highest potential.

28 Likes

Any advice on what not to do? If you don’t mind sharing. Thank you.

1 Like

Yes my brother :pleading_face:

1 Like

I hope this does male enhancement and lengthening ?

1 Like

No

2 Likes

Does not have it because this audio is for both male and female to use unless there is some hidden secret that Sammy knows.

2 Likes

Will this create uncontrollable urges, or will it help to balance them as well?

3 Likes

it transmutes excess energy so no.

2 Likes

Omg!!
I’ve been waiting for something like this for a long time.
I don’t want to share too much, but I have a very low libido and I think I’ve tried everything.
During Intimacy I tense up and can’t really enjoy myself.
I’ll be using this field every day and I’ll update for sure!
Thank you for this gift!!! :gift_heart:

19 Likes

I’ll be sharing sometime today/tomorrow.

3 Likes

ever had that feeling where the urges are just uncontrollable and you want to either jerk off or have sex? but then if you listen to micro osmic orbit from energetic alchemy and you feel those urges going away and feel much more calmer and creative? its just like that but on steroids, from what I have understood, it will raise your energy but also transmute parallelly, I could be wrong and would love be corrected.

4 Likes

LOL

2 Likes

I was too curious and I purchased the field.

So from first listen (4 loops) I got the PC muscles exercise effect very strongly, very strong contractions throughout my listening. Neat! I don’t think I’ll be looping-spamming it though. 4 loops twice a day should be enough, I think. :slight_smile:

2 Likes