Radical Positive Change (DESNA)

Track by DESNA
The field on this is designed to push and promote positive action, a deeper drive inspired in areas of the mind that ideas and action can find a place to root with proper nourishment, this is the get up and go to create active positive change.
The positivity and the drive to accomplish a positive outcome.

Official Description

Purpose - Promote radical positive change
Perfectly timed to the energetic new year, this is a frequency that can bring an abundance of positive changes. It marks the starts of new beginnings in life, and is so powerful that it can reverse and undo negative past experiences.

DESNA is an underground (techno) artist based in New York City who has been inspired to create all of her original music with healing frequencies. Something she’s been formulating all last year with this being her debut track

92 Likes

This sounds great

16 Likes

Whoa… :exploding_head:

This is fantastic. Thanks Captain!

24 Likes

This is a great gift :pray:
This gives me goosebumps

15 Likes

PONR + Rite of Passage + This sounds like a lethal combination for transformation

20 Likes

OMG… the music :heart_eyes: … the field benefits :heart_eyes: … Thank you Captain!! :sparkling_heart: Such perfection :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

16 Likes

Wow!. Reverse and undo the past!:astonished:

14 Likes

Holy, I don’t know if this is related to the healing frequencies embedded or the beats, but this is insanely powerful.

It threw me straight into an altered state.

Will look forward to testimonies!!

25 Likes

Honestly, I was thinking about requesting a field for finding purpose and bringing inner change for life. And here it is.

The beat is dope! :notes::notes:

23 Likes

Whaaaaat

So my 2 hours spent in bed feeling all oomph have now become a jump and dance party??? :smiley:

24 Likes

Loool same!! The phase has been unreal!

12 Likes

It’s all up in my head! Haha feels really good man!!

11 Likes

Thank you Captain :pray::ok_hand::+1:

10 Likes

Nice mastering :ok_hand:

9 Likes

Wow - huge yawns! I can def use this! Thanks, Captain! :muscle: :partying_face: :blush: :hugs:

11 Likes

Exactly what I can use right now

9 Likes

Damn… get up and go is an understatement. :joy:

17 Likes

Well this instantly went into my playlist lol
Thanks!

9 Likes

Thank you Dream and DESNA(cool innovative name btw)

6 Likes

Really love it

6 Likes