Raise your Vibrational State

Raise your Vibrational State

This is designed to raise the vibrational state of the listener, it will have a compounded effect but it is not permanent, which means that, while this would directly work on changing your vibrational frequency to a state higher than what you started at, it is really up to you to make the mental, lifestyle, emotional and even physical changes required to maintain that state, otherwise you would simply go back to your normal state of being.

It is good to become slowly accustomed to higher states, makes it easier for you to mentally accept it and feel comfortable in that state. Keep in mind raising your vibration can sometimes bring up things you need to work on in order for you to keep progressing.

[Created a thread for this since there was none yet]

38 Likes

I almost forgot about this extremely valuable gem :gem:, since having the Ascension tag.

However, it was exactly this field that I started using back then in the very beginning when I discovered Sapien Med, together with SLR, Ego Dissolution and Androstenol :sweat_smile: and that gave me the fast results and strengthened my faith into Sapien Medicine morphic fields.

This field is likely the most overlooked key ingredient in any PONR stack and Starter Pack.

SLR + Ego Diss + This = A powerful basic stack to put infront of any other stack.

Raising your vibration is of utmost importance for anything in life, but most primarily manifestations and well-being. See the Ascension tag thread for more info on this.

I am posting this here because this is the free field that EVERYONE can use at any time.
There are also other paid fields that will raise your vibration and that are quite powerful, like VoC, VoDL, VoT, Light & Vibrational Guidance, Major Blueprint of Power etc.

However, this free one is now also pretty powerful:
It has been up there for almost 4 years.
It was one of the very first uploads on Dream Seeds.
Since then field has grown a lot more powerful!
It was also listened to almost 300k times.
Also the sound is really epic and awesome!

Another important thing I learned is that when it comes to manifestation, is that the group reality can not affect your manifestations as long as you are of a higher vibrational frequency than the group.

This is the important difference between you manifesting what the system has brainwashed you to, versus you manifesting what posistive stuff you actually want.

The higher your vibration, the faster and more un-interruptable your manifestations.

:rocket:

31 Likes

I use it quite often. Its really good and works fast in the ambience too, like people around

18 Likes

Funny you posted this as Iā€™ve been being nudged the last few days to use it but havenā€™t got around to it. Itā€™s been years. It really is like an audio version of the Ascension tag and for me audios are more powerful than tags, always. So I think Iā€™ll add this back to daily use.

8 Likes

I use this as a booster.

8 Likes

:+1: :muscle:

Well, me too :slight_smile:
Thatā€™s why I searched it out and posted about it.
This might be the BoLove NFT effect for you and for me as well.
Everything changed and is still changing at rapid pace since Iā€™ve gotten it 6 days ago.
There is a smart coach function in it that will poke you into the right direction to become the most love-filled self.
Raising your vibration is totally a big part of getting there :partying_face: :v:

Because it definitely is! :slight_smile:

Higher vibration = less inner resistance

10 Likes

Same bro.
There is life before Blueprint of Love and life after. Everything is changing. For the better!

6 Likes

What a lovely field, thanks @JAAJ for resurrecting this old is gold field!

17 Likes

Oh yeah! just used it- itā€™s gotten super duper powerful!:muscle:

6 Likes

Everyone who currently does not have the Ascension tag or the vibration series, should play this daily at least 3 timesā€¦ :ringer_planet:

10 Likes

Without a doubt! I have the tag but Iā€™ll still listen 3x a day while I wear it. Lol

2 Likes

What about Angelic Vibrations?

1 Like

Si lo empecĆ© a usar ayer 3 escuchas estĆ” potente y ademĆ”s es una buena combinaciĆ³n perfecta para HighEr self connection

3 Likes

YES! I had stopped using it because the whiplash from going back to lower vibrations was too intense when I wasnā€™t able to maintain, which was often. But now Iā€™m more stable.

Thanks! :smiley:

4 Likes

Since I use the vibrational series (VODL), I donā€™t listen to it anymore. But this field works really great.

2 Likes

This guy knows what hes talking about I went through this too

2 Likes

Glad you made a thread oh this. Iā€™m thinking of using this again consistently.

But the real question is should I go for VoC or VoD in place of this audio?

3 Likes

I think so because these two fields are really powerful. Personally I use VODL.

3 Likes

I am using this + VoT.

4 Likes

I donā€™t see much mention of Vibration of Creation - IMO, it is very very important. It is the Vibration of OM, the Primordial Source vibration which permeates every aspect of creation. Very, very crucial if you need to manifest things especially on the material plane. There is a reason Dream started the series with this audio.

Below is my perspective of these fields:

• Vibration of Creation ā†’ Yang/Shiva
  • Vibration of Divine Love ā†’ Yin/Shakti
  • Vibration of Transcendence ā†’ Perfect Harmony of Yin and Yang, Non-duality aka the Tao

I think all of them are essential pieces to the bigger puzzle. Just writing it here as folks seem to somehow not give VoC the due importance it deserves :slight_smile:

VoC is the most ā€œactiveā€ of the three and this is very, very useful for manifestation purposes.

29 Likes