Raise your Vibrational State

Thanks for mentionning the Mindfulness field. I’ll add it to my current stack with Raise your Vibrational State.

1 Like

Contemplating on my next purchase being one of the vibration audios.
Should I get vibration of divine love or voc?

VoC

1 Like

just came across your post, here’s one for ya

Maoshan_Wanderer: mindful presence

2 Likes

Comments:

profile_pic

Divinelove10 days ago

GratefulGODInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTeternallyonthebehalfofourfamilynhomeGOD​:rainbow::apple::bouquet::rose::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove10 days ago

Thank you :sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove14 days ago

profile_pic

Divinelove15 days ago

GODGrateful​:bouquet::apple::om::heart::blush::pray::sparkles::rainbow:

profile_pic

Divinelove23 days ago

GODInthemightynameofJESUSGRATEFULonthebehalfofourfamilynhomeeternally​:rainbow::pray::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove24 days ago

GODInthenameofLORDJESUSGRATEFULonthebehalfofourfamilynhomeeternally​:cherries::rainbow::apple::pray::sparkles::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Mouldy tea3 months ago

So grateful

profile_pic

Divinelove3 months ago

Grateful

profile_pic

Ewing3 months ago

Third eye tingelse vibrating

profile_pic

Divinelove3 months ago

Grateful :sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove3 months ago

Thank you

profile_pic

fucu4 months ago

I need an entity destroyed not removed fucking disintegrated.

profile_pic

Divinelove4 months ago

GODHEAVENLYFATHERgratitudeforangelsguardianangelsarchangelesangeleseternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTameneternallygratitudeamen​:sparkles::slightly_smiling_face::dove::two_hearts::rainbow::sunrise_over_mountains::green_salad::cherry_blossom::triangular_flag_on_post::sunny::sunny::cloud_with_snow::relaxed::coffee::coffee::sunflower::om::sunflower::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::pray::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove4 months ago

profile_pic

Divinelove4 months ago

GODHEAVENLYFATHERgratitudeforangelsguardianangelsarchangelesangeleseternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTameneternallygratitudeamen​:rose::cherry_blossom::relaxed::pray::revolving_hearts:🪶🪶:sparkles::dove::dove::dove::dove::dove::rainbow::relaxed::pray::blush::revolving_hearts:🪶🪶💁:sparkles::sparkles::dove::dove::dove::dove::dove::dove::rose::rose::sunflower:🪶:sparkles:

profile_pic

dreamer lounge4 months ago

If you give love you get love, the thing is a lot of people answer with anger, if someone is hurting them, you see, we all have the same enemy, pain itself, so we are all part of the universe, if you serve this force, this God, or whatever you call it, you serve others and yourself, there is beauty in everyone and everything, all is one, all has the same enemy, the suffering, to ascend, to escape the circles of pain, understand, if one gives love and you give love, next one gives pain and you give pain, if this is how you do life, nothing will change, if someone is hurting you, that is pain, if you would do vengeance, there would be even more pain, but if you give love to the one that used to hurt you, now there is more love energy, instead of giving an answer of negative energy respond with positive vibration, this will balance you and your life, you would see not the person that used to hurt you as enemy instead you would see the pain itself as enemy so, love is the only vibration, radiate boundless love and abundance towards the entire world, give wisdom and you loose nothing, give love you loose nothing, love yourself, never shame, never hate, never fear, all limits will fade and we create paradise, if you do this, if you serve others you serve the universe, if you serve yourself you also serve the universe, if you only care for yourself, that is not balance, if you only care for others, that is a mistake, you matter, you deserve love, make sure to have enough, if you have more then enough you can share, if you share, if you give mercy, mercy is given to you, you are part of the universe the universe is part of you, if we work toogether, all colours all the energy, we can create paradise,once you have paradise inside you can spread it, as part of the universe, we all have the power to change, it is the nature of the never ending story, so much to explore, evolution, love is the power behind everything, so in moments of anger, focus on love, in moments of sadness focus on love, once you walk in this vibration, no weapon against you could hurt you, because you would no longer exist, you would be nothing and everything

profile_pic

Karrie Ann5 months ago

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

profile_pic

ZAGRAV5 months ago

Muchas Muchas gracias padre

profile_pic

dreamer lounge5 months ago

Whoever is reading this, I wish you love, light and positivity., we are love, we radiate boundless love and abundance towards the entire world, we are a miracle, just realize how many of us are listening to this. We now meet together on this same frequency, and smile wanting to share a hello with each other. Wishing good luck and hope to others, spreading good vibes and nice messages, countless people listening, meditating, some listen to fall asleep or study, we all come here to find inner peace, so all good people may peace and love be on our sides, may we be safe and protected may all problems fade away.

profile_pic

Divinelove5 months ago

GODHEAVENLYFATHERgratitudeforangelsguardianangelsarchangelesangeleseternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTameneternallygratitudeamen​:rose::cherry_blossom::apple::yellow_heart::pray::sparkles::high_brightness::high_brightness::high_brightness::high_brightness::high_brightness::sparkles::yellow_heart::sunflower::sunflower::yellow_heart::pray::sparkles::sparkles::rainbow::rainbow::apple::rainbow::cherry_blossom::yellow_heart::pray::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove5 months ago

:sparkles::pray::rainbow::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove5 months ago

Gratitude

profile_pic

Lotus5 months ago

Is there a field for root chakra?

profile_pic

Me6 months ago

Love :heart:

profile_pic

SADITTY PRINCESS SUBS6 months ago (edited)

Listen count:
1 :hibiscus:
2 :hibiscus:
3 :hibiscus:

profile_pic

Divinelove6 months ago

GODHEAVENLYFATHERgratitudeforangelsguardianangelsarchangelesangeleseternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTameneternallygratitudeamen​:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::pray::sparkles::ok_hand::apple::gift_heart::pray::pray::chocolate_bar::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove6 months ago

GODFATHERINHEAVENgratitudeforangelsguardianangelsarchangelesangeleseternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTameneternallygratitudeamen​:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::apple::apple::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Devia Devil6 months ago

Not even halfway thru the first listen and this eased my anxiety headache. I haven’t used this gem in quite some time but I’m glad I chose to.

profile_pic

Divinelove6 months ago

GODHEAVENLYFATHERgratitudeforangelsguardianangelsarchangelesangeleseternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTameneternallygratitudeamen​:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::pray::sparkles::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::pray::blush::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove6 months ago

GODHEAVENLYFATHERgratitudeforangelsguardianangelsarchangelesangeleseternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTameneternallygratitudeamen​:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::pray::apple::heart::apple::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove6 months ago

GODFATHERGratitudeforangelsguardianangelsarchangelesangeleseternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTameneternallygratitudeamen​:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::pray::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove6 months ago

:pray::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove6 months ago

GODgratitudeforangelsguardianangelsarchangelesangeleseternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTameneternallygratitudeamen :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::pray::heart::sunflower::heart_eyes::sunny::hugs::green_heart::blush::gift_heart::gift_heart::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

sangam6 months ago

will this help me to focus on my studies

profile_pic

blessed love7 months ago

GODFATHERLORDJESUSHOLYMOTHERMARYeternallygratitude​:candle::candle::candle::candle::candle::candle::pray::heart::grin::wink::pray::sparkler::sparkler::watermelon::blush::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::kissing_heart::watermelon::watermelon::sparkler::pray::sparkler::watermelon::watermelon::pray::heart::grin::wink::heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::joy::heart_eyes::rofl::heart::pray::sparkler::sparkler::watermelon::candle::candle::candle::candle::candle::candle::candle::candle::candle:

profile_pic

Ye Ye7 months ago

Life is so good

profile_pic

higher self7 months ago

GODFATHERgratitudeforangelsguardianangelsarchangelesangeleseternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTameneternallygratitudeamen​:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::pray::pray::blush::smiley::sparkles::sparkles::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::heart::heart::apple::heart::heart::heart::heart::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::sparkles::sparkles::pray::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove7 months ago

GODFATHERgratitudeforangelsguardianangelsarchangelesangeleseternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTameneternallygratitudeamen​:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::pray::apple::revolving_hearts::sparkles::pray::sparkles::sparkles::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::latin_cross::gift_heart::sunflower::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

higher self7 months ago

GODFATHERgratitudeforangelsguardianangelsarchangelesangeleseternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTameneternallygratitudeamen​:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::ok_hand::pray::sunflower::green_heart::sparkles:

profile_pic

dreamer lounge7 months ago

On the ocean of music and melody the universe is flowing in waves of love we travel and seek and we are love like candles we bring light and like stars we shine bring love for you and me the winds of change are helping us guiding us through the journey as we spread love we spread healing healing and freedom and peace and all our dreams come true we spread paradise itself we remove all shame and fear and hate and all negative emotions are gone the walls are broken we are safe the ocean gives the ocean takes the water will wash away all our stress and give new energy to the seeds of love within to let the tree of beauty grow first paradise is growing inside of us next we let it shine to the entire world we are love we are one we are unique all of us, everything is change nothing ends, lets travel to the future of love a future for all of us come as you are the ocean above the ocean below the ocean within the universe is with us all is good, you deserve to be happy you deserve to be healthy and you deserve love, nothing shall ever hurt you, always be safe, be you because you beeing you is be you tifull, as they say, the universe is music, lets travel wind and ocean and dream, peace.

profile_pic

higher self8 months ago

GODFATHERgratitudeforangelsguardianangelsarchangelesangeleseternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTameneternallygratitudeamen​:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sunny::sunny::sun_with_face::pray::relaxed::green_heart::revolving_hearts::sunny:

profile_pic

Sporkz8 months ago

This is incredible. I’ve been constantly listening. Twice in the morning and once (or twice) in night time. Time does indeed speed up. Despite having rather negative thoughts, I’m feeling calm and positive. A thing i noticed was, im incredibly patient. My career requires a lot of patience along with my emotionally abusive grandmother whom I was tasled to care for. It does work!

profile_pic

Yanis Benz9 months ago

Can someone explain me what’s the purpose of this sound please

profile_pic

MR THANKYOU9 months ago

God frequency :gem:
I choose to be free now
I surrender
I go with the flow
All is well in my world .
Namaste :heart::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove10 months ago

InthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTgratitudeeternally :revolving_hearts::blush::pie::diya_lamp::pie::sunny::+1::sunny::pray::coconut::heartbeat::apple::apple::sparkles::apple::sparkles::rainbow::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::apple::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove10 months ago

SapienmedicinegratitudeeternallyInJESUS’snameamen :rose::herb::rainbow::coconut::pray::green_heart::two_hearts::diya_lamp::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Vegan Light10 months ago

I love this audio and I love a lot of Dream Seeds’ tracks. Some of them are very very effective in my experience. I won’t list them here, because people should try them for themselves and see how they react to them. Everybody is different. Love to all beings.

profile_pic

higher selfa year ago

Grateful :sparkles:

profile_pic

higher selfa year ago

GratitudeDreamseeds :sparkles::pray::heavy_heart_exclamation::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitude :sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

I had a little itching in my ear whilst listening…why so ? Can anyone tell me

profile_pic

Saffiaa year ago

SO SO SO EFFING GOOD SAPIEN

profile_pic

Athenaa year ago

I use this literally for any spiritual activity in the background. It elevates everything :sparkles::rainbow::purple_heart:

profile_pic

Eleonora Nulloa year ago (edited)

I was so worried and down because I have lost my job this week and this lifted all the heavy feelings that i was carrying and reminded me that I am well and that rejection is redirection! :) I choose to look at this experience through love and not fear. Thanks Sapien <3

profile_pic

Prevayle The Producera year ago

inhale knows that exhale will come

profile_pic

The Ostricha year ago

I would love to have a bell like that.

profile_pic

Elemental Soula year ago

Not only am I listening to this but I’m feeling every single vibration as I play it through my vibroacousic sound table. Amazing.

profile_pic

erkaderkaa year ago

This feels like butter​:ok_hand::sparkles: thank you​:sun_with_face:

profile_pic

Android 333 570a year ago

I was so angry before playing this audio. My grandmother kept falsely accusing me of things I didn’t do, and trying to pick arguments twice and it’s only 5 AM! Anyways, my higher self told me to use this 3x and Im not even done with the first listen and I feel more steady and calm.

profile_pic

Germaina year ago

Amazing

profile_pic

Aminda Albuquerquea year ago

Setembro amarelo deveria ser ,? Mês da promoção da saúde mental

profile_pic

patricia bareiroa year ago

:pray:

profile_pic

s pa year ago

Can this help with overthinking?

profile_pic

Troy Delavegaa year ago

impossible meditation too many noises and cracks during the reading with headphones .

profile_pic

Aventxa year ago

description sucks

profile_pic

Indigoa year ago

It has an instant beneficial effect. Thank you

profile_pic

lara leya year ago

i use this everyday and it definitely changed my life , I FEEL SO CONNECTED TO EVERYTHING , to wind to trees to sky to moon to sun , my life is amazing , THANK U

profile_pic

Loudshadowa year ago

I listened to this yesterday like four times. A few hours later I was playing my pokemon go, and I had this peaceful realization. I’m more than my physical body. I feel like my consciousness is “evolving” and I keep wanting to positively improve myself.

profile_pic

Asma 77a year ago

:heartpulse: thank you​:heartpulse:

profile_pic

Kenn2 years ago

Risee

profile_pic

Letitia Popa2 years ago

Do you have something for grief as well?

profile_pic

hollyjo972 years ago

Is this a morphic field?

profile_pic

Shepherd by the Sea2 years ago

Thank you for being here for me channel​:raised_hands::sob::partying_face::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

Jeron Ragoonanan2 years ago (edited)

He says the effect is not permanent but honestly I feel that that’s just fearmongering tbh.
The audio itself seems to make both me and negative external factors more pleasant to deal with.
Even if I enter a state that can be deemed “low vibrational”, I’ll recover, much faster that usual and reenter the good state I was in before .

edit: after unlocking some ok astral senses. I see now that the effects are really temporary. Rather the experience of being more high vibrational, consciously or unconsciously is where the true value lies. Just being raised to a better state for a while can help you raise moral, rejuvenate to such a degree you’d be fooled like me into believing the effect is permanent .
experience is learning and you learn much here

profile_pic

Santosh Gupta2 years ago

Unconditional gratitude

profile_pic

Seema Kaur2 years ago

Love it❤️

profile_pic

Jenny A2 years ago

It’s working! I can feel it <3

profile_pic

The Maverick2 years ago (edited)

Make V2 for this please, where the ascension is accelerated GREATLY. Plus more penetrating (if that’s even a thing)

profile_pic

Courtney Hairston2 years ago (edited)

This was definitely needed. I thank you Dream because you’ve truly been a dream come true :pray:t4::nazar_amulet:.

profile_pic

happy2 years ago

Is this effective while you sleep??

profile_pic

Manalee’s Art2 years ago

Just 3 mins of listening to this and I automatically started taking long deep breaths! Its awesome and mysterious how it works! Instant proof!!! Thank you so much for creating this!

profile_pic

sangeeta yadav2 years ago

I am feeling coolness in eyes

profile_pic

suzy2 years ago

15:15

profile_pic

HOMESOUNDSGOOD2 years ago

I remember when I was growing up, there was a large church downtown that struck bells from the bell tower every half hour and hour. You just counted the bells on the hour and you knew how much longer til you had to go inside for dinner. Times were better, no plagues. Cancer was pretty rare. Pipe organs done away with as well. Always a fire or need of a bigger building. This reminded me how I miss bells played to the community. Maybe we could have a video with the familiar belfry hourly tone, and maybe something pretty on pipe organ. We could blast them to the community and people could play them at hospitals. I’m pretty sure these things were important to general health or they wouldn’t have disappeared. Idea?:bulb:

profile_pic

happy2 years ago

Thankyou

profile_pic

Tanja Pantović2 years ago

:green_heart:

profile_pic

Kiko Aino The Ultimate Empath2 years ago

I actually feel my head buzzing and my ear popped O.O

profile_pic

Jayana Jain2 years ago

Perfect field to play during meditations. No interfering or distraction music, minimalist sounds

profile_pic

Meet Patel2 years ago (edited)

Can I play this overnight? @sapien

profile_pic

moriiiiitz2 years ago

When I’m lsd I feel like I’m watching myself as I’m watching myself

But I’m influencing myself as I’m watching myself and through watching myself

profile_pic

Zach582 years ago

Can a lower vibration mess with morphic field results?

profile_pic

Slow Ritual2 years ago

This feels brilliant. Much appreciated.

profile_pic

Sconmaster12 years ago

This is perhaps the best video Sapien/ dream seeds has every made in my opinion. And it only took me 3 years to discover it lol it i truly believe everything happens for a reason and I’m right where I’m suppose to be right now at this moment. Thank you to everyone who has helped make this happen

profile_pic

Tara Rutland2 years ago

Perfect :pray:t2::two_hearts::hibiscus::two_hearts::hibiscus:

profile_pic

Paul Watson2 years ago

You’re reading this because you’re an old soul.

profile_pic

J. Meireles2 years ago

Lord bless those who are reading this message, beloved people and family with your infinite goodness, full of peace, love, health and harmony, your infinite Grace, light, wisdom and prosperity, all the best in life.
Senhor abençoe quem está lendo essa mensagem, sua família e entes queridos com a tua infinita bondade torne-a plena de paz, de amor , saúde e harmonia, de tua infinita Graça, de luz, sabedoria e prosperidade, de tudo de melhor na vida. -

profile_pic

ROHIT TANDON2 years ago

What benefits this and how much listen

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman2 years ago

My
Clock
SAYS
11:11
/_\

profile_pic

Ngan Luu2 years ago

Thank you. Have a nice day :heart::herb:

profile_pic

Yoda The Great2 years ago

Does anyone feel like their head has become a bit more “focused” in a sense after 1 listen?

profile_pic

Lotus2 years ago

Aaaa meditation sound yes please​:pray::ok_hand::woman_in_lotus_position:t3:

profile_pic

Anas2 years ago

Will this reverse the effects of excessive masturbation?

profile_pic

Paul J2 years ago

What about a version 2.0 of this? I feel like it’s time.
Something with some badass uplifting music would be awesome.

profile_pic

Curency A3 years ago

Aungh hung hlring mn ab ua ab Amn Amn

profile_pic

Joshua Tree3 years ago

444 comments

profile_pic

Tysm🤟3 years ago

Gratitude infinity!:pray::rainbow::heart:

profile_pic

Dee Dee3 years ago

What an unusual feeling. At the first time it’s nothing. Maybe because I was reading the comments, hehe. And then the 2nd round, I was closing my eyes. It’s like everything is vibrating. It’s almost like falling asleep, like your soul seperated from your body but it’s not. And I feel so refresh after that.

profile_pic

CJ Rhone3 years ago

I felt a giant shadow over me. Something that I must overcome to grow… no idea what that is though :thinking:

profile_pic

Yvette K3 years ago

Namaste very good

profile_pic

deephouse_ down_under3 years ago

Some Benifits:

*Expressing kindness and love automatically.

*Having intuitive or “psychic” moments.

*Being excited to wake up and start your day

*Good health

*Feeling strong

*Financial prosperity

*Going with the flow

*Pleasant interactions with other people

*Time speeds up

*Being able to communicate clearly and effectively

*Looking your best

*Feeling happiness, joy or elation

profile_pic

kaworu0373 years ago

works while sleeping?

profile_pic

ONE MAN ARMY3 years ago

Should we listen with ear/headphones or speakers? This and your others videos, I’m kinda confused. Btw, love your work​:heart::dizzy:

profile_pic

Christ Bearer Bright Ruler3 years ago

Raising my vibrations breathwork mudra utilizations engulfed in meditation superconsciousness is el-vating win tha antihuemans is facing me it’s nothing but devastation my sentences is consecrated siddha wordsmith metaphysicist annhilation of the wickedness ommitted from existence

profile_pic

Makayla Hairston3 years ago

Here on December 21 2020 ;)

profile_pic

ravindra gautam3 years ago

Sapien medicine. We need a 8 hour version of this .:bell:

profile_pic

Kyrsten Bean3 years ago

Thank god for Dream Seeds, you got me in the sun today finally with your sun gazing video. Amazeballs.

profile_pic

Missingno3 years ago

Are there any other star beings here who got a slight head ache in their third eye after listening to this?

profile_pic

Ala Nefzi3 years ago

the most trusted channel for spirituality love to all

profile_pic

Marcelo Vieira Dos Santos3 years ago

Thank you for sharing!

profile_pic

Tonto Schwartz3 years ago

is this available as a download? are you on patreon?

profile_pic

Dana B Angel Wings Reiki For Health & Wellness3 years ago

Wash, rinse, repeat.
:heart::sparkles::peace_symbol::blush::infinity::+1:t2:

profile_pic

David Koyu3 years ago

I feel tingling in my head and breathing feels weirdly good.

profile_pic

Ruiz Catalina3 years ago

I want to feel this feeling my whole life and everyone around me felt it too. We desserve this…
Thanks… I know where to go when feeling low

profile_pic

Full Moon Long3 years ago

I thought “This channel feels so comfortable, I don’t know why” and I just learned that this is also Sapien! Wow.

profile_pic

Full Moon Long3 years ago

Wow, this is the first time I feel thankful for a channel to have ads!

profile_pic

aithaf3 years ago

Merci !

profile_pic

cbinesse3 years ago

Haven’t listened to this for months. I have it downloaded from patreon site.
Weird thing is my music apps was not open then this suddenly played itself tonight. Didn’t know where the sound was coming from and looked if my music apps was open. It wasn’t and I had to open the apps to see if it was playing by itself. It was. Kinda strange :thinking:

profile_pic

K883 years ago

Thank you Sapien for all your videos I’m truly grateful. I always try to spread awareness of them as much as possible.

profile_pic

Love :heart::sparkles:3 years ago

I’m very stressed, and listening to this is making me overwhelmed in a sense, is this ok?

profile_pic

V V3 years ago

Underrated video

profile_pic

Mad Mozelle3 years ago

This gives me goosebumps!!

profile_pic

Michael Johnson3 years ago

This was so accurate and a lot of the characteristics resemble my childhood self

profile_pic

How mathematicians create maths3 years ago

Guys, listen to this a quarter of an hour before approaching quality women. You will notice you will be at last twice as attractive as before.

profile_pic

Christ Consciousness3 years ago

Legend has it that atleast 1 person has been looping this ever since it came out

profile_pic

Jenny K3 years ago

Please consider an audio that lets us learn to not get affected with others negativity and bad comments towards us. For example letting us keep in mind that negative comments are not relevant and ignorance should be ignored. Help to not be impacted by emotional toxic abuse.

profile_pic

deephouse_ down_under3 years ago (edited)

Raise that dam vibe peeps… Raise this mother higher than before. So much gratitude for you Mr Sapien and the Sapien Fam… :four_leaf_clover: :pray:

profile_pic

Starr3 years ago

Beings of Love Light Remove Removing Racisim Past Present Future! Love Gratitude Compassion

profile_pic

Starr3 years ago

Beautiful Ancient Sacred Divine Angels!

profile_pic

Starr3 years ago

Gratitude & Love

profile_pic

deephouse_ down_under3 years ago

I listen to this before i listen to moldavite and taaffeite crystal videos… Dream seeds thank you… Positive vibs to all :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:.

profile_pic

Lisa McCue3 years ago

So, how long do the effects last?

profile_pic

Claire McGee3 years ago

I am today fuckkkk :scream::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::crazy_face::rainbow::pray:t2:

profile_pic

Imogenpsychic3 years ago

Good stuff to always make your vibration on tune!

profile_pic

Testosterone Lady3 years ago

Absolutely serene :two_hearts::two_hearts:

profile_pic

Ashutosh Pandey3 years ago

Will this speed up the results from other subs?

profile_pic

Harshrajsinh Vaghela3 years ago

Where can we download this. Please post a direct link

profile_pic

DIVINE EARTH ANGEL3 years ago

LOVE & GRATITUDE
:relieved::heart::pray::dizzy::dove:

profile_pic

erichansen19913 years ago

Looping this feels so wonderful ~

profile_pic

Zero3 years ago (edited)

I cant help myself, it keep making me want to smile and laugh, you know.
Like a crazy people, sitting alone in front a computer, and smile…
4 June 2020 first time listen, i think i’ll listen to this once a day hehe : )

profile_pic

Regina Belmont3 years ago

Who else is here in 2020 listening on Repeat?! :sparkling_heart::sun_with_face::pray:t3:

profile_pic

Regina Belmont3 years ago (edited)

I love this music style with the field!!

profile_pic

How mathematicians create maths3 years ago (edited)

Dear people!
I read the question here several times: Why does this work so well?
If you want to know the answer, just keep reading.

it’s your inner being that vibrates. Your spirit isn’t in your body. Your body is in your spirt. This means that the spirit dictates what happens in the body. And this “music” up there communicates with our spirit. Think of it like you feel the vibrations in your belly in a loud discotheque… here your spirit responds to the received vibrations. Your body just tells people what the sprit is like. Your spirit is the arithmetic average of your thoughts and vibrations you were exposed to. Actually it has the color of your thoughts and actions.

profile_pic

Jo Granados3 years ago (edited)

My third eye felt tighting and I felt nauseous with a headache .any reason for that ?

profile_pic

Mai Z3 years ago

Oh my goodness I’ve been seeing 33 SO MUCH, also 444, 222, 22, 333, like wow it’s almost scary.

profile_pic

Lorena gummy3 years ago

Dream Seeds where can I contact you ?
Thanks in advance !!!

profile_pic

Mai Z3 years ago

Every time I eat low vibration foods I get a huge tummy ache

profile_pic

Tanner Sauers3 years ago

Earbuds will work? Or phone speaker

profile_pic

Lesley Donnelly3 years ago

This amazing, thank you for this gift :heart:

profile_pic

Tina Monälle3 years ago

Does anyone know why the video to raise the vibrations of your environment was deleted?

profile_pic

light seeker3 years ago

I wish this last 8rs like others sapien feels so good all the time…quarantine music on loop lol

profile_pic

Michael Johnson3 years ago (edited)

I often feel lost and confused and I deeply grieve my old self (my true self) and I just cant get over the fact that I tried to change myself so that other people would like me. I was born with a great gift and as soon as i went to high school, I felt like i had to fit in because thats what everyone was telling me, now I feel numb and lost and cold-hearted sometimes in terms of i can’t feel any emotion,it feels like i’m soul-less, it almost feels like i’m far from home or far from where i’m meant to be in my current stage of life , like i feel almost disconnected from God, but I want to have a stronger connection to God, I’ve felt this shallow for 8 years and its killing me

profile_pic

Maddux Richardson3 years ago

Wish everyone reading this love + abundance

profile_pic

Namrata Chauhan4 years ago

Please make a video on getting famous.

profile_pic

TheDark4 years ago

Anyone one have any transcendent experiences while meditating to the angelic vibrations

profile_pic

Seema Khemada4 years ago (edited)

Is it sapien medicine’s channel…???

profile_pic

Julia Yasmina4 years ago

if I would play this to my parents while they are asleep would it help them? It really makes me sad seeing how my dad is slowly becoming more and more suggestible to the news:( and during this times of covid he starts to being paranoid…

profile_pic

Saiyan Owl4 years ago

Amazing :blush:

profile_pic

A skyWalker4 years ago

if u listen to this while meditating the effect will be supercompounded

profile_pic

Topdogello4 years ago

Are headphones necessary?

profile_pic

AP-90124 years ago

I am very shy and am socially awkward. Can someone suggest best subliminals for the same (which worked for ppl)? Please!!

profile_pic

4 years ago

This one is underrated

profile_pic

jay aaron4 years ago

I’m suddenly having a fever—and it’s my favorite state

profile_pic

diane anka4 years ago

Good vibes

profile_pic

maya willow4 years ago

i felt the shift immediately. and it somehow unplugged my nose? 🤷‍♀ oh well, not that i’m complaining! :joy:

profile_pic

Olive Amber Grace4 years ago

Thank you so much! :sparkling_heart:

profile_pic

Boo4 years ago

Hi lovely.

Suggestion : a aura protection shield :shield:

profile_pic

DavidTILIOTUL Games4 years ago

Hello Mr Sapien! I am in a very toxic and emotional abusive relationship that I cannot get out of for many reasons. I am looking for and audio y that can help me making me feel better. Do you think this one can help? Thanks

profile_pic

Here2serve4 years ago

I feel the vibrational shift immediately upon listening to this video. Amazing! :+1:t5::grinning:

profile_pic

Leo Rantanen4 years ago

Bang bang bang… :heart:

profile_pic

4 years ago

Once you stop pretending the more you become your self.

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman4 years ago

Practice holding an uplifting thought only 17 seconds, try to keep momentum going so your vibe will match the vortex, so your reality will transpire what you want… We ALL are poured from gold so remember that, & there is no separation& no matter what you do ~ y o u are taken care :heart: of!

profile_pic

Aparna M4 years ago

My vibrations have already changed and now this is giving booster :blush::blush: :blush:

profile_pic

Sarah beauty4 years ago

How often hertez please the vibrations are raised??

profile_pic

There is invisible light around us we can’t see4 years ago

Draw the energy from your mind into your body. Really pull it down. Doing this has the same effect as this audio

profile_pic

Intuitively Magician4 years ago

Would this do well for a Clair sentiment

profile_pic

Leo Rantanen4 years ago

Yes indeed :blush:

profile_pic

Gerri Miller4 years ago

Deeply penetrating frequencies in my equilibrium that make all negative energies leave and very intriguing that I have let go of doubt, fear of new opportunities and anxiety… thank you

profile_pic

A Z U R A G O L D4 years ago

profile_pic

Nathan Filippini4 years ago

Thank you

profile_pic

oly4 years ago

Sap ur a Genius Bru,bless

profile_pic

Tom-Lee Allinne Diego4 years ago (edited)

is this a frequency? or a morphic field? do i need earphones? whatever it is its making me cry, anyone else crying lol?

profile_pic

Mercedes Oestermann van Essen4 years ago (edited)

Beautiful, the gong is incredibly powerful for meditation. Thank you for doing one with frequencies! Loving your work more and more and more… Namaste

profile_pic

Leo Rantanen4 years ago

Well said, Mr. Sapien. We have our responsibility :raised_hands:

profile_pic

Atli Steinn4 years ago

would love to buy this on gumroad

profile_pic

111 COMMENTS :innocent::pray:

profile_pic

John &Erin G.4 years ago

Thank you :pray:

profile_pic

Billhaze674 years ago

This resonate on my 3rd eye :two_hearts:

profile_pic

Im TooFly4 years ago

How high can your vibrational state get?Mines is pretty high tbh

profile_pic

Jalal Ahmed4 years ago

It’s weird you actually feel the shift in vibration

profile_pic

Hehe. It is. 10:10. :heart_decoration:

profile_pic

Robyn Evans4 years ago

GOOOOOOOD STUFF!!! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: THANK YOU for creating & sharing this with us! :hugs::sparkling_heart:

profile_pic

Another. Me. Now.5 years ago

Every time the bell rings I zone out and feel the power filling me from my legs upwards

profile_pic

Another. Me. Now.5 years ago

Everything (more or less) in society is there to lower the vibrations of everyone. Apart from living in a cave and not getting angry how can we keep what we raise?

profile_pic

:wind_face:EmpressOnTheThrone5 years ago

This feels sooooooooooo good. I can’t say it enough. You are changing lives. Earlier today I couldn’t think straight. I was heartbroken, frustrated and lost. Your videos make me feel so much better. I feel stronger. I feel lighter. I feel confident. I AM FOCUSED. Much love my brother.

profile_pic

Dj Fletcher5 years ago

Much love and gratitude for this- the mercury retrograde was having me so sensitive to others emotions and experiences I felt so heightened and vibrating. I now feel a cleansing cooling rush washing over me and able to feel and be where I need to in this moment- a Pisces in the pisces season.:pray::unicorn:🧜🏻‍♀:heartpulse::exploding_head:

profile_pic

꧁dreamy꧂5 years ago

Can somebody PLEASE explain what vibrations are? Like everybody already knows and I’m stuck here dumbstruck.

profile_pic

Stuart McKenzie5 years ago

So relaxing very cool

profile_pic

BRANDY BRADFORD5 years ago

Any body or beings ever listen to this 2 times in a row.

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman5 years ago

Seen 12:22

profile_pic

J5 years ago

I feel like I’m where I’m supposed to be at higher vibrations

profile_pic

2Lit Bro5 years ago

Im on acid in this moment and while i listening to this frequency i watching the news. And i can feel the brainwash who is coming out of the Tv and i can see positive frequencies coming out of my speakers. 2 Worlds crashing off each other. Maan

profile_pic

Lipgloss Lesbian5 years ago

This feels so amazing.A strong hum and vibration deep within.Cleared my daily entity attachment.Love you Sapien,forever indebted!!

profile_pic

Istaka5 years ago (edited)

“It is good to become slowly accoustomed to higher states, makes it easier for you to mentally accept it and feel comfortable in that state.”
Is that mean if I use this on regular basis (which mean everyday/everyweek) there is a chance that I will get a higher vibration as my base vibration??

profile_pic

Alec El5 years ago

Love this definitely feel better in a higher state of mind

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman5 years ago (edited)

Seen 1:11 pm. amazzzzzing :pray::lips::yellow_heart::star:

profile_pic

Anmol Raina5 years ago

How long will the effects last on one listen

profile_pic

Brandy Bradford5 years ago

Well. I got fired from a j. O. B. I liked and put out of a house where I was somewhat comfortable. I was dossapointed, but I cant seem to get upset. There is something inside me changing. Before i left i was able to get an interview scheduled for in the morning at 8am, for that i am impressed with my coping skills. Now finding a shower, nap, and proper shoes for when i get the job. Wish me all the luck in the world. Last night I was just telling my mom and brother that i was ok. I guides i am still ok, just starting over.

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman5 years ago

OMG. Thank you Sapien! We all need to do this as we are stepping Up! We are like a computer, when you purchase one ~ it is already old!That is how fast we are moving!:revolving_hearts::cupid::lips::skull::pig_nose::v::stars:LOVE

profile_pic

rising Sunshine5 years ago

Can someone say me how is this different from the higher being experience

profile_pic

The present moment5 years ago

I saw 555

profile_pic

Bobby Velez5 years ago

Thank you for this Dreaming Seeds!

profile_pic

English infinity5 years ago

Way awesome video …
thanks
Dreaming seeds#

profile_pic

Jeanne d’ Art5 years ago

Thank you my friend.
Suppose these videos, from this channel, do not count along with the videos from the other channel! :heart: :heart: :heart:

profile_pic

krishna5 years ago

THANK YOU

profile_pic

Eman5 years ago

Instantly raised my mood

profile_pic

amistika5 years ago (edited)

Howdy folks

profile_pic

Irina Petrossian5 years ago

Dear Sapien Medicine I would love to express warmest feelings of admiration for your great services for humanity.

2 Likes

Todo se vuelve más fácil con esto

1 Like