Raise your Vibrational State

@noname every time I see your username, I remind myself to not cling to things - be it names, forms, objects or anything else (easier said that done for me haha). Just wanted to say your presence in itself is such a great reminder :slight_smile: :pray:

Certain names begin to become associated with valuable lessons!

• Noname - lesson in non-attachment
  • lol - take things easy
  • Mr. Biceps - do not skip the gym (I did yday and drank 2 bobas lol)
  • Zen - be disciplined
  • GianLee - be nice and kind to all
  • Luna - get that determination going! Nothing replaces sheer hard work and effort
  • Huy - be a nice human being with no ifs and buts
  • Ungi - Great ideas and creative thinking
  • Star - methodic, systematic execution of ideas
  • Philip - Rational thinking
  • Desiree - spread joyā€¦
  • JAAJ - Love Oneself
  • SilverZuzu - damn those stacks, they work and like a charm!
  • JennyFire - Fiery presence that soothesā€¦
  • Cambrian, Ryan Ray - be quiet, and when you speak, make a lot of senseā€¦
    ā€¦ and so many other amazing folks hereā€¦
28 Likes

Thank you Mr. Maoshan! :pray:

It means a lot coming from you! :blush:

10 Likes

I use it a lot but i gotta say i use VoL first then VoC :thinking:

4 Likes

Ayee aww. :orange_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you very much Maoshan :hugs: :relaxed: :white_heart:

5 Likes

I love this one, focusing on it today. Who else?

1 Like

Hey @Jen, what has been your experience so far with raising vibration?
Have you been using this field regularly? :hugs:

1 Like

You know what I have not been that consistent with this one. Iā€™ve been more consistent with VOC. But thank for the reminder I will listen to this one too :hugs: how about you?

1 Like

I think VoC was created quite strong in the first place, however ā€œRaise Your Vibrational Stateā€ is also a field that has been growing for a long time and is pretty strong too.

Strength wise, they feel both strong for me. I use both from time to time, as an addition to the Ascension tag that I am wearing (which is my main source of vibrational raising). VoC is even in the longer version of my daily stack.

If you play these fields when others are in the same room and are new to these fields, my experience has been that ā€œRaise Your Vibrational Stateā€ is more gentle, whereas people can feel a shift in them that shakes them when first time exposed to VoC.

1 Like

Yes absolutely. I also really love playing atmospheric vibration riser, in the environment it quickly comes in handy when you can feel the energy is just out of sorts

2 Likes

Bumping this cause we all need it in this crazy world.

3 Likes

So true, everytime I played this consistently for a few days everything got so much easier.
A lot of things IĀ“ve perceived as problems solve themselves bc it was just the lowvib outlook that created the problem in the first place.

manifestation/synchronicitys are accelerated, better outcomes, a strong and welcomed sense of detachment from the physical world/people, forgiveness, mental clarity, and overall positive outlook on life.

In combination with self love fields I get this state of not only thinking big but feeling able to really manifest these ā€œbigā€ things bc why not?!
Thanks for reminding me, goes right into the daily stack

8 Likes

This field and Androstenol is what has lifted me out of my lower state when I first discovered Sapien Medicine.

This field, looping for hours every day, increased my vibration by a huge amount.
Androstenol provided the confidence and the push to action.

Why is raising your vibration so important?

20 Likes

El lĆ­der ,:heart:

grafik

Folks, loop this field like there is no tomorrow!

9 Likes

In theory, having this field looped at the minimal volume 24/7 on your phone is like having ascension tag, yes? Im planning to buy ascension naut in the future, but this field probably could also do the job in the meantime.
Anyone has any experience with looping this 24/7?

4 Likes

This is one of my personal faves. Been listening to this field almost daily since February.
I noticed in the past two months that I more, and more often receive the amazing, heart-warming feedback from friends and even people I only met once, ā€œyou have such a bright and positive energyā€, "spending time with you makes me so happy, your good vibes are motivating and contagious, ā€œyouā€™re the most joyful person I knowā€, and some other comments along those lines. Also manifesting has become a lot more easier and almost effortlessly for me.
Iā€™d say a lot of this I achieved thanks to this field, as well as clearing my aura and listening to JAAJā€™s self-love stack.
Donā€™t skip this field, guys, it is truly amaziiiiiirg!! smile

14 Likes

Love :revolving_hearts:

Can this help ease the symptoms of depression and anxiety? If so, whatā€™s the recommended listening?

It can, as with high vibration your most worries dissolve, but mindfulness is much soothed for your issues in which is also rises your vibrations

2 Likes