Random Sale 19/5/23

Does anyone know why Gumroad always says your card was not charged? I have enough money and used different browsers too.
Edit:used a VPN

1 Like

I have the same problem! It started out a month ago, before that everything was fine with gumroad…

I contacted gumroad and they told me it was rejected on my credit card company’s end… So I had to call my credit card company and ask them about it…

Unfortunately, I cant purchase on gumroad without calling them and reassuring them to accept the purchase manually… It’s really annoying (it takes so long to wait in line on the phone, last time it took me 30m…)

1 Like

Try using a VPN, I did that and didn’t have to call my bank

1 Like

Finally completed my Homa stack by buying Booted Booths and Ashta Lakshmi

10 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Alternative Payment Methods :

Thank you very much!!!
Still shopping… I would be eating grass sandwich for the rest of the month, so please bring back Capital Governance

15 Likes

I hope that in 24 hours it will still be possible to buy, because until tomorrow the card will not have any credit available.

4 Likes

Is it working? I get an error on the Sapien Shop

1 Like

No,
I thank you.

36 Likes

Thank you captain for this discount😇

9 Likes

How to bypass Gumroad taxes from the UK? they ask for a zip code of USA now.

If you have a VPN then choose New York as location and then write a New York zip code like 10011 for example, that always works for me :+1:

4 Likes

I did that but the debit card did not work.

I usually have to first close the web browser, then connect to a New York VPN and then open the web browser again.

3 Likes

What did everyone get during this sale?

I snagged Tejas and Mr Manhattan Max Relief :joy:

14 Likes

I got Exp potion and silent mind. Now contemplating some NFT or field to get divine/higher guidance

8 Likes

I managed to get robust organs and the manly man🙏

9 Likes

During this sale, I gifted myself Tejas Alchemy , Manly Man and muscle roar for my birthday :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:
Thanks Dream :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

Edit: masculine quintessence bought

19 Likes

Excellent choices, enjoy your birthday!

7 Likes

I got Manhattan Method and Pinoline :relaxed:

10 Likes