Random thoughts thread

Yeah

3 Likes

lol there is this guy that used to use “we accept the reality that we are presented” as a slogan, signature or smth (or was it Dream in the past? i think it is this guy).

he from xtrememind days too…i have a couple things from him.

ive used his stuff as booster.
his subliminals are fine.
he has a newsletter and gives freebies there and the best thing i got from him he gave for free lol

a booster for affirmations or any sound-based magick…works like a charm ^^

and this was an answer to George but ofc im dumb using the forum today xD

2 Likes

you watched that video that someone uploaded of Keanu Reeves saying some kids opinion was awesome…her opinion was “why he care?” about what was real and wasnt

Man Keanu is onto something here xD

2 Likes

No.
Can you share a link?
Thanks.

2 Likes

Wait wait.
I have seen it.

Yeah, he was a little bit dumbfounded, if I remember correctly, he could not understand why she did not care.

2 Likes

probably

i was gonna self-reflect “some people just want to watch the world burn. i am some people” xD

and then posted that sht that i wrote but never posted cause it dumb but it was there still so i sent

2 Likes

Does anyone know if just the following brain fields are enough:
brain regen
Hemispheres
Superhuman Genius
Permanent brain?

Do I need attention and focus, brain dancer, etc.?
Or are these mentioned enough on a minimum level - Mostly maintanance and little bits of improvements (ideally in all areas/brain categories, like memory, logic, attention/observation, clarity, etc.)?

2 Likes

watch the dr manhatan thread

2 Likes

Ok. But I am mostly interested in these 2: maintanance and small improvements, over time.

2 Likes

That one?

2 Likes

no

the 2 year results

2 Likes

That is kind of crazy. I didn’t read what happened in the other thread until after I said that.

3 Likes

im lost once again xD

3 Likes

I’m awake and bored for hours and all the RTT has is I’m your fater, no I’m da daadiey heare. I go to sleep for a minute and miss 100 posts of well thought out intelligent posts :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

hahahahaha

by the way son you are really funny

3 Likes

You only need permanent brain enhancement.

Superhuman genius if you’re gonna study, practice smth. Maybe as booster of subliminals. Thing is, you gotta use your brain right after. Your brain will specialize in whaveter you do right after so choose wisely.

Rest of them, I have nothing to comment.
I like brain dancer but you see what some people experience with it.

Also, the two first tracks from exotic matters. Once is mstate gold, but the other is smth that is good for the brain. Sort of like what superhuman genius does but you can use it more for long-term building.

Synesthesia and enhanced visual processing, although specific in what they do…they cool, yknow xD

2 Likes

are you sure…ive missed those too xD

3 Likes

you missed nothing boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

3 Likes

may be that my posts arent well thought out…this is random thoughts not well thoughts xD

2 Likes

So permanent can also regenerate brain?

2 Likes