Random thoughts thread

may i know why you just trolled someone like that? xD

3 Likes

Because he trolled himself in the same way earlier in the thread lol

3 Likes

didnt see that but well…sounds funny

i just saw that a few times already…him being trolle by other users even ones that are more serious xD

guess he invites that to happen

3 Likes

What happened?

3 Likes

I need to explain things? Why can’t I just do stuff? lol

3 Likes

we are curious control freaks xD

so George

i missed this

2 Likes

does anyone know a stack that handels with every part of the energy body

3 Likes

SorcerySupreme Knock my socks off.

2 Likes

It was a mistake, I mean that apology, I wasn’t really offensive, but I quickly went to apologize lol. :unamused::-1: i was weak, not anymore

2 Likes

but i mean…i didnt see no drama with those people…i see smth between Felix and WellBeing but welp…let it stay as it is

just dont want to pick the wrong side if it comes to that xD

i may add smth worthwhile to the romance thread but im always lazy to do all the work and investigation to get the stuff i want to show…nonetheless check the music thread a lot of what i sent is love songs xD

2 Likes

Yeah, it happened with other occassions too, I got right in the middle of fights or rather meddling where I should not have…

Well, I am still learning. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Man, I should check it more often.

2 Likes

time to sleep for me, in case anyone wonders where i went or smth

you should too man…tonights comfort is tomorrow’s regret (except it isnt tomorrow it is today some hours later) xD

…oh sh i remembered what i wanted to ask

so for when people come back to the thread:

is there a schizophrenia field (to heal it yknow…im not asking to promote) or a bipolar one at all?

NFT ideas for those that make groups and stuff

ok so first i dont like the private group idea…im not gonna commit by word if i dont know the details…ppl post some stuff then you gotta say interested

just make them public or semipublic or a bit more open cause im not gonna show interest in nft…dont wanna feel pressured to buy or disappoint people once i go out cause the nft isnt what i thought…dont wanna bother having to sell it and stuff…if i buy smth it is to keep it but id only buy if i know all details

nfts that absorb each other…yes thats my idea…nfts are randomly generated (or like servitors) drawing from a pool of knowledge and skills but then they fight and the strongest one gets all knowledge and everyone else just loses it buuuut…we learned what part of that knowledge base was the most effective and i think this is the ultimate “nodded smart field” xD

arc light but for nagas

ok stay tuned to my broken brain see you next week in dbz super and any re-edition of any anime (actually see you in urusei yatsura, men of culture).

guys please just let me in in the nft groups without obligtion to buy i just wanna get the OP ones dont be greedy im broke i need to be strategic with money…todays nft is next six months of fasting guys i need only op life saving miraculous stuff…stop making those weak ass nfts makes op ones

k thank you for reading may you be cleaned of my energy now and forever blessed by the saint of compensation in proportion to the suffering i caused you

goodnight

3 Likes

Good Night, my Brother. :pray:

3 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer

Do u have any ideas, I was looking at ur old posts seems like ur stacks change a lot. Do u still include ojas?

What do u think. What’s a stack that can cover all grounds of the energy body

Tool by PU
Ego
Slr
Aura repair
Jidian
Soul core
Mana circuits
New chakra fields

Anything else

2 Likes

Breathe of belly too

2 Likes

It’s been argued that telekinesis is the only superpower Superman has. If you think about it it’s not a bad argument. Stopping bullets on his skin. Flying. Punching through steel. Smashing atoms in your line of sight (laser vision). Seeing through walls… maybe not that one.

A lot more could be done with telekinesis than just moving objects.

4 Likes

The galaxy man… the galaxy

4 Likes

The happiest of my dreams have been when I was flying

It was kind of like swimming, only in air it was great

Have any of you ever flown in a dream?

6 Likes

Yes. Once like superman. But many times I jump and just keep going up.

5 Likes